Threads renamed to British Standards

"Are there any Lit members that would propose engaging in sexual congress with one?"

Might one tolerate sharing a bath with the person above one?

Sorry...I was wondering if I could just trouble yoiu for a word ending in ic...sorry to be a nuisance... Not compulsory...:eek:..sorry..

(Excellent idea of a New Year's titter)

"Diminutive young woman from an underprivileged background seeks older gentleman from the confectionery industry for a mutual arrangement to further her education and correct her behaviour."

Sorry...I was wondering if I could just trouble yoiu for a word ending in ic...sorry to be a nuisance... Not compulsory...:eek:..sorry..
Not nearly diffident enough - could do better - see me.

Not nearly diffident enough - could do better - see me.

oh I will....:devil:

I might even have discourse with you that could be described as slightly less than polite, and indeed in some circles might be considered ungentlemanly and forward... ;)

This is the best new thread of the year. Wishing I had some British in me:)

This is the best new thread of the year. Wishing I had some British in me:)

That could be arranged...;)

I am desirous of having sexual congress with the young lady above me, if I may be so bold and if she is ok with that...

Uh oh, that is taking us off track ..
Or should I say "dearie me, that is causing one to deviate from one's original purpose" ?

I offer my most robust apology and an invitation to join me for a full English :)

I am desirous of having sexual congress with the young lady above me, if I may be so bold and if she is ok with that...

Even I know better than to bring up congress, in any form, when in polite company :):D:). I would love for you to have a perfectly splendid morning however. Yesterday I was informed that an "aussie kiss" may hit the spot.

I cannot believe what I am reading ..

Are you, sir, proposing coitus with a young woman before you are wed? Before you have even met her parents and asked her father for her hand? You are a cad, sir, an utter bounder and, if I were so inclined I would posit that this requires pistols at dawn..

I cannot believe what I am reading ..

Are you, sir, proposing coitus with a young woman before you are wed? Before you have even met her parents and asked her father for her hand? You are a cad, sir, an utter bounder and, if I were so inclined I would posit that this requires pistols at dawn..

Sir a word of warning, the bounder you refer to travels both thread and road mounted upon a fast pogo stick,he knows no bounds in his quest for female flesh, therefore if I may be so bold as to suggest, please charge your pistol with vermin shot.

"What made one raise an amused eyebrow today?"

My Dear Lady
I confess after having the pleasure of meeting you yesterday, i was forced to take my leave early, for it was not only my brow I found being raised, my eyes have never before witnessed upon such beauty.

I must apologise for such forwardness, and the spillage of wine upon myself yesterday which was purely to disguise my pleasure.

Please destroy this note, your husband is indeed a very lucky man to have found a true princess.

Spurious Ruminations

In what trade is the Litster proximate to you ensconced?

What undergarments are you clad in presently?

Accumulations of posts retitled to the mandates of the realm....or, Accumulations of posts retitled to put Lady Wild_Honey into rather a puddle

what occurred this fine day to evince a whimsy of a scintilla of a smirk upon one's normally serious visage?

Ohhh Yay. ...I love this thread already.

How about the proper use of the letter 'u' in words like colour and favourite?
*swoon*

My Dear Lady
I confess after having the pleasure of meeting you yesterday, i was forced to take my leave early, for it was not only my brow I found being raised, my eyes have never before witnessed upon such beauty.

I must apologise for such forwardness, and the spillage of wine upon myself yesterday which was purely to disguise my pleasure.

Please destroy this note, your husband is indeed a very lucky man to have found a true princess.

My dear sir,

It distressed me greatly to have your company withdrawn from me yesterday so cruelly early, and I extend my grateful thanks to you for your very gracious parchment today explaining your predicament.

I would also like to praise your forbearance when I accidentally allowed a Madeleine to slip down my décolletage - I was unable to retrieve the fancy intact myself, but your tactfully averted eyes as you stood by the mirror next to the fireplace were much appreciated whilst I struggled with it.

Please do call again soon for a hand or two of canaster.

Lady N.

Back