Thread Killers... not so anonymous

Looks like I may have put the thread in intensive care once again... paddles!! CLEAR!!! :::thump:::

there that is better

Looks like I may have put the thread in intensive care once again... paddles!! CLEAR!!! :::thump:::

there that is better

^...^....................

"Doctor Feelgood! I think we're losing her again!" Charges paddles to 250 and prepares a syringe with adrenaline

One would have thought, with the topic of our discussion yesterday, that others would have joined in! Maybe they were busy. :rolleyes:

Good morning, you two! I see you're up to your usual antics!

Hi everyone, keep up the good work! I love seeing the 'paddles, Clear!' And the
'rolls up the shutters,unlocks the doors, puts on the kettle and lights' posts when this thread quietens down...
Whilst your holding the fort here us inexperienced Liter's are out killing threads left right and centre!.lol.. Im getting pretty efficient at it now..

Hahaha.....See......even this isnt immune to my unintentional thread killing skills ...

Hi folks just passing through to wish you all a great day and a good weekend when it arrives, and thanks for the warm an welcome words;)
Be good,and if you cant be good, be good at it.. J.

Hi folks just passing through to wish you all a great day and a good weekend when it arrives, and thanks for the warm an welcome words;)
Be good,and if you cant be good, be good at it.. J.

I think what you meant to say was: Be good; if you can't be good, be careful; if you can't be careful, name it after me ;)

Back