Thoughts turn to actions

2wayroad

Really Really Experienced
I’m not active all the time. But after awhile my daily thoughts of sucking cock or getting fucked turn to constant thoughts and take over. The next thing I know, I’m searching online for a hookup or out doing some actual cruising.

I’m back in that cycle again. After satisfying the urge a few weeks ago, it’s back strong. The hunt begins again. There are the posts and replies, the missed signals or queues, the flakes and the no shows. The ones where the schedules don’t work or the distance is too far. It’s a lot of work and more often than not, nothing works out.

Now, I’d like to find a regular guy and build some trust. Not a boyfriend, but some casual and easy. Don’t want to be in a relationship, prefer independence and like that people aren’t quite sure where I rate on a Kinsey scale. Married guys and other hyper masculine deeply closeted guys are what I like, but they shy away real quick after they have blown their load. There are a number of reasons and I understand or empathize with them all. But there have to be some guys out there who want the same type of arrangement.

Anyway, just thought I’d write these thoughts down as that’s where my head has been lately.

I'd suggest making a profile on adam4adam or something similar. It's where I found my success. You can take your time and find the right guy.

hey...

I’m not active all the time. But after awhile my daily thoughts of sucking cock or getting fucked turn to constant thoughts and take over. The next thing I know, I’m searching online for a hookup or out doing some actual cruising.

I’m back in that cycle again. After satisfying the urge a few weeks ago, it’s back strong. The hunt begins again. There are the posts and replies, the missed signals or queues, the flakes and the no shows. The ones where the schedules don’t work or the distance is too far. It’s a lot of work and more often than not, nothing works out.

Now, I’d like to find a regular guy and build some trust. Not a boyfriend, but some casual and easy. Don’t want to be in a relationship, prefer independence and like that people aren’t quite sure where I rate on a Kinsey scale. Married guys and other hyper masculine deeply closeted guys are what I like, but they shy away real quick after they have blown their load. There are a number of reasons and I understand or empathize with them all. But there have to be some guys out there who want the same type of arrangement.

Anyway, just thought I’d write these thoughts down as that’s where my head has been lately.

it sounds like on the face of it, your story could just as easily be mine... except for the lifetime and the miles that separate us. you are--, at least according to your siggy very near my home. the problem comes in that I have not been home in quite some time and it isn't as yet clear when i could be home once again. though I do hope I make it back home before you decide to ramble on. but if we never meet, I bid you good fortune in your hunt.

looking for a buddy...you would think it could be that easy. I have to agree. create profiles A4A, Squirt dot org...Silver dads (if you're into that). Make sure its about FWB...safe and sane....I personally would say not into party and play (No narcotics)
If you're into that. good luck

Feel the same

I get in the same cycle. There are times when the idea of cock drives me completely crazy and I spend all my time fantasizing about it. I would love a regular thing, a good looking, clean cut married guy with desires like mine. Someone I could trust, know is clean and healthy and discreet. I've tried most of the usual apps and websites but it never works out, they turn out to be way over aggressive, flake out, live across the country or just want to see pictures of your cock.

I get in the same cycle. There are times when the idea of cock drives me completely crazy and I spend all my time fantasizing about it. I would love a regular thing, a good looking, clean cut married guy with desires like mine. Someone I could trust, know is clean and healthy and discreet. I've tried most of the usual apps and websites but it never works out, they turn out to be way over aggressive, flake out, live across the country or just want to see pictures of your cock.
I think we are all looking for the same unicorn

WOW you hit the nail right on the head there. Same exact thoughts here. You really couldn't say it any better. Seems everyone I click with is half way across the country or in the same state but on the other side. Great post!!!!!

I've found my Unicorn. Nice Guy, Big Cock, Loves getting a great Blowjob. 6 months or so now. When either of us is on the hunt, a text and later that day.... Still can't remember his name and I'm ok with that, it's too late to ask now anyway!

WOW you hit the nail right on the head there. Same exact thoughts here. You really couldn't say it any better. Seems everyone I click with is half way across the country or in the same state but on the other side. Great post!!!!!

Agree with your conclusion.

I had some bi experiences in my younger days, than a long dry spell (haha) as family and career took center stage. Then, unexpected early retirement happened about 20 years ago. After I recovered from my medical problems my interest in guys, aka sucking cock, returned. After some bumbling around, managed to connect a few times, but those connections were sort of rare, and with one exception were all one and done situations. Challenging to find that unicorn, but I keep looking. It does seem like the most compatible and potential partners are far, far, away.

Dammit. 😂

I've found my Unicorn. Nice Guy, Big Cock, Loves getting a great Blowjob. 6 months or so now. When either of us is on the hunt, a text and later that day.... Still can't remember his name and I'm ok with that, it's too late to ask now anyway!
Still hoping there's one out there for me. But my gaydar sucks and I am being yoo careful on the few websites I have tried

The Need For Cock

Now, I’d like to find a regular guy and build some trust. Not a boyfriend, but some casual and easy. Don’t want to be in a relationship, prefer independence and like that people aren’t quite sure where I rate on a Kinsey scale. Married guys and other hyper masculine deeply closeted guys are what I like, but they shy away real quick after they have blown their load. There are a number of reasons and I understand or empathize with them all. But there have to be some guys out there who want the same type of arrangement. Anyway, just thought I’d write these thoughts down as that’s where my head has been lately.

When that urgent need for cock arises it burns and roars through your bloodstream like fire. It becomes overwhelming... and it can lead you into potentially hazardous and risky situations, when you take a chance with a one-off opportunity with a suspect partner you don't really know. The lure of sucking a new cock is so beguiling it becomes an irresistible force that blinds you to everything else, all you crave is to be fucked. I know, I've been there. I share your yearning...

Finding it very hard to make a solid connection these days.
With the Covid scare a lot of guys scared to meet.
I’m married and prefer a regular guy. Have had two in the past and I’m most comfortable with that arrangement.
Finding a lot of “pros” out there.. just trying to one and done you.
Time and place have always been an issue..
not everybody on the same schedule and place is the biggest hurdle.
I’m retired but so is wife.. harder to get out alone..
So we sit and wait and hope..

Those guys are out there. Unfortunately, the shame of being discovered that plagues many of them is precisely what has created a toxic, if not dangerous, environment. So many men feel the need to resort to seedy cruise spots and untrustworthy online classifieds. I've found my most worry-free FWBs through conversation in a public place out of town. You'd be surprised how many good (NORMAL) guys you'll be able to find at a business-class hotel bar. They're often unsuspecting but if you're careful with words, you can disarm them.

Good advice if you live somewhere metropolitan. But I'm in a village of 400 people on an island of 520,000. Slim picking here, I'm afraid, especially with Covid.

Good advice if you live somewhere metropolitan. But I'm in a village of 400 people on an island of 520,000. Slim picking here, I'm afraid, especially with Covid.
That certainly makes things more difficult. This storm shall pass my friend!

to find a cool str8 friend or a bi friend, or a gay friend, all would be great

Back