Thoughts on my stories

Thoughts on my incest stories

"...As he spoke, Ramer grasped the waistband of Lilly's thong and eased it down to her ankles. With a hand on her father's shoulder, she stepped daintily out of her underwear, keeping her legs together in a ladylike fashion. The preceding events had made her realize she was going to be expected to be naked for our benefit, and she had evidently resigned herself to her fate. Fighting the urge to cover herself, she stood with her hands at her side, her pussy on full display as the crowning exhibit of her completely exposed body. She had a perfectly shaved landing strip about an inch wide running from the top of her slit. Ramer remained crouched beside his daughter and proceeded to instruct us on his methodology.

"He extended his index and middle finger and, after aligning them vertically and positioning them over his daughter's landing strip, then gently and easily slid them between her legs, nestling them against the length of Lilly's labia, the base of his fingers resting against her clitoris as he continued:

"'Notice her landing strip is precisely the width of the gap formed between Lilly's legs when she is standing up straight and ladylike. It draws attention to her clitoris and creates a visual rhythm which effectively frames the cleanly delineated lines of my daughter's external genitalia."

"Lilly had gasped slightly as her father's fingers made contact with her vagina, and as he talked her eyes closed, she bit her bottom lip, and we were almost certain that she began to rock ever-so-imperceptibly against his hand, taking advantage of his hands-on educational technique to quietly masturbate herself. Ramer took no notice and abruptly withdrew his fingers, causing Lilly to pout momentarily. A few knowing chuckles went round the room..."

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1255288&page=submissions

Hey all, Literotica has been part of my life for a long time, and over the years I've written a series of stories I add to periodically at the link above. As I continue to new chapters I'd certainly welcome any thoughts or feedback :)

The stories take place in a near-future where young women are raised and groomed to compete in a coming-of-age celebration called the Festival, where they will be released to the general public as sexual beings.

After a girl celebrates her Festival, all eligible men in the community are tasked with her sexual education and care until she is married, and a girl's primary responsibility is to work hard to master her craft at the hands--and cocks--of any man that has something to teach her. Challenging lessons can take place nearly anytime.

The stories revolve around sexual ritual/ceremony, exhibitionism/voyeur and first-time themes, along with light bondage and a degree of incest. The stories don't deal with hardcore s/m or reluctance/violence. They're certainly not revolutionary in their content, but I've tried to craft them well.

I'd love to hear any responses or constructive thoughts, as well as any ideas you may have for further adventures. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I've not read more than the snippet above, but I see that one at least has father/daughter content, which makes it Incest. But only one of the series is in that category, the others are all Exhibitionism and Voyeurism. Then I noticed the age of some earlier stories: 2010 - 2013. More recently, the site has corralled all stories with some incest content into that category as a trump category - a decade ago Laurel might not have done that so much. Bur that's before my time on Lit, so I don't know for sure.

Question - does the whole series contain incest content? Just from its title, the first chapter does. If incest content is in every chapter, you might get more traffic onto the older chapters by resubmitting them all and asking Laurel to change the category from E&V to Incest.

If not, a small number of chapters over a decade is never going to get you much of a following, but I'm guessing you're not writing them for that, more for your own enjoyment. And there's nothing wrong with that ;).

Thanks so much!

You're right, they probably should be re-categorized, but I didn't know that was an option. I chose exhibitionist/voyeur because a lot of my favorite stories that have inspired me in the past were in that category, and this latest addition was recategorized to incest/taboo by Laurel or whoever approved it, without asking me--so that makes sense.

I also don't think I did myself any favors with the title of the series or the descriptions on the stories--they're not very graphic, and probably not very compelling to get someone to click on them.

I'll re-submit these and see what happens. And you're correct, of course--my leisurely pace has more to do with writing when and what I want, rather than any concerted effort to gain a readership ;-)

Thank you again!

To recategorize and retain all your history, resubmit each one with exactly the same title plus EDIT, the same text (or revised, if over time you've changed things), add a Note to the Editor explaining what you're doing, and wait.

The only change you'll see, in a week or two, is the category. They won't go up on the new story hub, but what will happen, is readers of the last chapter in the Incest category will see the earlier chapters are also Incest, and are more likely to take a look.

Back