Thorald Deighton (OPEN)

S

sexnovella

Thorald Deighton wondered what had happened and why he had become alone in the woods. His party members had disappeared without a sound and something was wrong. Thorald had been walking for ages and he felt like the shadows were stalking him or maybe it was an illusion. This forest was very different from other places and it seemed to be enchanted. Deighton got frustrated when he realized that he was lost in his hallucinations and thought only about himself instead of the others. The warrior had been in several difficult situations before but this was something new and the dangers were unknown. He got confused and his mind started to ache when somebody tried to transmit thoughts and speak by using telepathy or was it only voices in the head?

Arshaka Rain Had turned 18 not to long ago and in her clan that was old enough to set out on your own to try to make it without the clan's help. You could return if you wanted to but most of the time no one ever done so until they had a family. In Her clan all the people had the ability to morph into their spirit animals and Arshaka animal was a tiger. She was able to change into a tiger fully or a half change that gave her the head of a tiger and the fur but she still had human body underneath the fur. One thing their clan also done was give the children a pet and it was the animal that their spirit animal was. When she was finally able to speak she namedd the female cub Zakiti. She was alone in the forest except for her now fully grown tiger. They had been watching a man and a group he was with for awhile and it seemed to her that his group vanished on him without a trace. She could see that the forest was playing tricks on him like everyone that came into it that wasn't like her. She waited to see exactly what his intentions were because before long the forest would end up making him show his true nature.

Thorald

Thorald got shocked when he saw the two tigers and one of them morphed to a beautiful young girl. She had clear blue eyes, wore a tight leather armor and her long brown hair stuck out from the hood.

"Have I died and are you here to bring my soul to the other side? I have never imagined that death would be a pretty lady or even a tigress, but what have I done to deserve this and what are you supposed to be?"

Deighton played nervously with his reddish brown hair, beard and mostage while he stared at the creatures with his turquoise eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka could tell that the man was very nervous about everything that had lead up till now and she spoke "No I am not here to help you cross over and no you haven't died either you are lost deep with a sacred forest that if you were nt born of my abilities will drive you mad before you can get out." She sat on a fallen log before him and waited for him to piece everything together. Zakiti laid on the log beside her and watched the man as she pet Zakiti on the head.

Thorald

Thorald became calmer by her words and moved closer to the brokened log. The warrior stopped in front of the mystical shapeshifter and the protecting companion. Deighton had a curious expression on his face when he started to speak.

"It is depressing to be alone in the crazy and dangerous world. We were going to Xandu but it seems like I ended up in a magical void and I would be greatful if you could guide me through this living maze. My name is Thorald Deighton. What is your name my amazing lady?"

"My name is Arshaka Rain and this is Zakiti. Also Thorald the forest doesn't mean you any harm it's just that many of my people have enslaved by others so we enchanted this forest to keep them out. If you don't mind I would like to travel with you but I need to stop and get supplies first." She said to him. She wondered if he would truly take her with him or just leave her here to go on by herself.

Thorald

"Nice to meet you Arshaka and Zakiti. I know how it feels like to get harmed and it is hard to lose friends but it is worse to forget memories. I need to get more good experiences so I can replace the bad ones. It would be a pleasure and honor to take a walk with you in your woods. Lets go and get some supplies."

Thorald looked content and the three new partners got ready to start their journey through the forrest that was her home.

Arshaka quickly got up and said "the trek through the forest isn't that long maybe an hour or so to the edge from where we are. We shouldn't get attacked or at least I hope not because besides,this armor I don't really have anything else with me in the way of weapons." She began to walk and turned to say "stay close to us so you won't get lost again." She continued to walk with her tiger beside of her.

Thorald

"You are the bright light that guides me in this dark hopelessness. I will protect you with my sword and my ringmail is sturdy. Are your people hostile or friendly towards strangers, Arshaka?"

Thorald thought that the tiger would be enough to scare most enemies away or at least the feeble darkness. The time was like an eternity but it was running out for them and the sharp sunshine turned into gloomy moonlight.

"Not normally no it's only when someone tries to do harm to us that we attack. I'm surprised that you haven't had anyone from my tribe help you before now or at least hear any rustling in the landscape."

Arshaka could tell that it was going to get dark on them before they made it out of the forest and even though she had excellent low light vision she didn't know if he would continue. "Do you want to continue or make camp?" She asked pausing for a bit.

Thorald

"It is silent like a grave out here and something evil must has happened to everybody that have vanished soundlessly. I cannot see where I go or fight when it is pitch black and it makes me blindfolded. We should take shelter far away from the path to avoid nasty surprises in the cold night."

Thorald shivered while he seemed serious but they had to find a glade where they could sleep and rest in peace.

Arshaka looked around for a bit and then said "this way there is a clearing up here where there is a natural spring so that we won't have to go far for fresh water." She started up a staggering hill making sure to keep within sight of him in case he got lost behind her. She knew that this place was safe no one would even try to come up to hurt them because it wasn't worth the effort to climb up the hill.

Thorald

Thorald stayed close to Arshaka and Zakiti but suddenly it started to rain heavily while the wind blew harshly before the heaven got lit by the forking lightning with a loud bang.

"Damn, I hate this devilish weather. We need to create a hut by leaning braches against a tree." Deighton cried and cursed at the sky by raising his right fist.

Arshaka was way ahead of Thorald and she found a tree that happened to have a decent sized hole where the trunk meets the ground and she said "no we won't look over there my clan made those in case a clan member ever got stuck out here during any rain storm.

Thorald

"How fortunate and convenient for us. We have to sleep until the sunrise and hopefully the storm ends." Thorald declared and they went underground.

"This dugout is quite spacious and cozy. How do you and Zakiti cope with the icy rainwater?" Deighton stammered and shook uncontrollably.

Arshaka was about to change into her full tiger for when she heard his question. She paused for a bit before she turned into her full tiger form and laid beside Zakiti. "Don't be alarmed Thorald it's me Arshaka talking. You must remember that I can change into a tiger when I please so the cold isn't a problem for me and most of the time when it's cold we lay like this. You should have enough room to build a fire and the tree not become part of it if you need to."

Thorald

"I cannot transform myself and turn into somebody else even if I want to. I think it is best to just lie here and dry because the smoke from a fire draws unwanted attention but I wish I had a warm fluffy fur to wrap around myself. Please don't scratch or bite me since you are really heavy and large cats." Thorald complained and looked at the two tigers with envy.

Arshaka gave Zakitia nudge and they both got up and laid on both sides of Thorald getting as close as the could without laying on top of him. She hoped that he would be at the very least happy that he had them to try to help him keep warm. She laid her head on his chest and hoped that he would at least pet her a bit.

Thorald

"Thank you very much Arshaka and Zakita. That was most kind and generous." Thorald said with a fixed smile on his lips.

Deighton scratched under Arshaka's chin and stroked her furry back until she purred with delight. He remembered the good times before everything became a dreadful hell after the pandemonium and the short freedom from its trauma was a blessing for him. The three newfound friends fell deep asleep close to each other with both hands and paws on their bodies despite the noise from the freaky weather.

Arshaka was fast asleep when she felt someone stir and it woke her up. She looked around to see who was stirring but it didn't look like anyone was awake to herr so she just laid there waiting for one of her companions to wake. She hoped that they would make it out of the forest today.

Thorald

Thorald had hugged the tigress during the evening but in the morning she had transformed into a human shape and his right arm rested on her chest while his crotch pressed against her behind when the other tiger slept close to him.

"Good morning Arshaka and Zikita. I am sorry if I have offended you my good lady because I would never want to haress or molest you but I really think we should depart immediately."

They yawned tiredly and stretched themselves upwards after a moment. Deighton patted her pet carefully and got blended by the bright light from the opening.

Arshaka only giggled to herself when Thorald apologized to her about where his arm and body had landed while they were asleep. She knew when she laid beside him that what had happened would happen so she didn't mind it. She was a virgin so she hadn't ever been with a man so she didn't really know for what or why he was apologizing to her.

When they left their camp she walked beside him and said "you didn't have to apologize to me for what happened things like that happen all that mattered to me was that you were not stressed out about what ever happened to you."

Thorald

"The nightmares usually haunt me and it would only be disheartening if I shared my depression with you. My soul isn't as pure as yours but I am not entirely indifferent or insensible like the heartless." Thorald explained with a tormented facial expression.

Deighton, Arshaka and Zikita reached the bottomless abyss. Somebody or something had smashed the bridge and it was unrecognizable. A unknown thing yelled out a primal scream that echoed between the mouintains.

Arshaka heard the scream but couldn't tell who it was all she knew was the fact that it shouldn't have been anyone from her tribe. She wondered if the person behind the scream was someone who had gotten themselves trapped in the forest but didn't have anyone to guide who ever it was back out. She stood there and waited to see if the person would show themselves.

Thorald

Thorald examined the remains and noticed how its construction had also been distorted and melted by tremendous heat while the others searched for invisible or hidden hostiles.

"We are all out of luck just like the missing people. A pissed black dragon is on annihilation mood. Is there any way to get past it without being detected and burnt up?" Deighton asked Arshaka with determination and pointed at the peak.

Back