These are the Voyages...

M'keer listened and thought. He knew they had a advantage. The Vox may or may not know the Aphrodite was there just yet. Since the Tripoli had not been able to pick them up on senses till they were well with in comms range. And a short range comm connection would appear to most outsides as something smaller if they needed to be that close. But he did not know enough about these Vox to conduct diplomatic discussions with them. He played a few quick encounters in his head before he turned to Hora. Though Lily kept her eyes on Osal. He was a bit of a odd one from what Starfleet knew of Klingons. He also called Klingon ships a Warbird. Something generally used for ships of Romulan origin. Osal now has the Commanders attention for sure.

"There is a good chance the Vox don't know that you were contacted by a ship like the Aphrodite... It might be best to continue with the plan you had to begin with and if they start shooting we can back you up with more fire power then they are probably expecting. We can even go as far as making it look like you took even more damage from the InahKal Koliv... And even have you tow it back with you.... But whatever it is your planning we need to move quickly. It took us 12 hours or so to bring the InahKal Koliv back, and will take another few hours for you to two her back to the planet if that is were we are going..." M'keer walked over to the files on the table and picked up one of the chips and put it into the slot in the table and on the wall behind him the data came up on display.

"As for any command staff changes on either ship. No, we can send a few extra crew members over, but we might want to hold off on even that. Having extra crew members appear aboard the Tripoli might also alert the Vox. If you think your crew is able we can hold off on that after the repairs are done. Thankfully external damage will remain the same." He lied about this. If they wanted to they could repair the Tripoli back to full. They happened to have a industrial Replicator in place of extra shuttle space. Something that was A, key to their mission and B was part of the reason Starfleet Corps of Engineers were field testing some tech here. It allowed them to adjust some parts. Although they could not build a whole starship, they could replicate ship plating and even small generator type equipment if need. It was a small replicator after all. It fit inside a ship. But it was more then enough to fix some things normally not fixable in deep space. In fact normally the Atlas Class ships had a hanger bay and could act as a limited carrier, but with their flight deck replaced they were limited to the shuttles in their main shuttle bay. Oddly the Tripoli had more shuttle space being a Miranda Class ship with it's two rear hangers.

“Getting back to your earlier comment Capt M’keer, I believe Star Fleet communications are secure, but I defer to your judgement on not contacting Headquarters. I hope those reports are informative.” Captain Hora replied formally. Then a coy and sexy smile broke across her face as she got out of her chair and walked over to him “Thank you for the chance to draw up our plans for the next Vox encounter. I think you will enjoy working… very closely with me.” Captain Hora replied as she ran her hand across Capt M’keer strong arm.

“We’ll have a plan to you in 2 hours” Captain Hora promised. “Ltjg Mrerr and Osal, since there will be no XO from the Aphrodite, let’s return to the Tripoli, we have work to do.”

Then Captain Hora’s eyes look directly into Commander Lily Satash’s eyes “I definitely want to work… very closely with you too. Thank You for such a nice meal.” Captain Hora purred like a cat to a mouse. With that the team from the Tripoli headed back to their ship.

On the Bridge of the USS Tripoli

Petty Officer First Class Tessa Fowler was taking her assigned of officer of the deck and conn seriously. She had helped (and checked) the work of Lt Commander Amelia Song as officer from the other ship repaired various systems on the bridge. There was a spark between the two as soon as they met and that showed in how efficiently all the systems were returned to normal operations.

Presently Tessa standing over Lt Cmdr Song with her legs spread at the science station and testing the repairs. Amelia had a view right up Tessa’s skirt to her pussy. She was wearing panties, but still the view was amazing. Tessa was a very beautiful woman, even if she was a little bit on the short side. She had an amazing figure and working in security prior to her promotion, she was very fit.

“Yes, it is working” She said back to the officer from the USS Aphrodite. Tessa stepped back and allowed Amelia Song to stand back up. “We have been having problems with the display even before the attack. And you have it working again. You are amazing!” Tessa told Amelia.

Amelia Song looked at Tessa Fowler strangely after her comment.

Tessa giggled “I mean you are an amazing engineer” Amelia was still looking at her “And an amazing person.” Tessa added.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1960672&d=1482150087

M'keer could not help get a bit stirred up by Hora and her touch. Something hew knew was part of the reason he was out here was for her abilities. But it did not help images of her naked in his bed flash through his mind. He nodded as he began to go over the data she had brought with her, and fighting a hard on while he did so.

Lily turned to Hora and went back into her submissive act once more. She bowed to Hora as she left and sat back down. Once they had left again she returned to her more aggressive state.

"If not for the shot from Doctor Sh'thelril I think I would either want to kill her or fuck her..." She then turned to M'keer and began to go over the data with him. Pouring over it and making notes of a few things. Being a intelligence officer though she already knew M'keer was fighting his more primal thoughts about her. She showed no signs of knowing such and continued to go over the data. At some point a ensign came in to clear the table as well.

==============================

Song normally was the type to keep her mind on her work, but having to sit under the science station and look at Petty Officer First Class Tessa Fowler's panties all day was hard even on her. She was human after all, and it had been a very long time since she had given into her primal needs. But she kept her cool for the most part. But there was a reason she kept a tool belt on all the time.

"Yeah... Whoever was in here before did not know how to wire this up right... I swear some times I think they hire flying monkeys to build some of these ships..." She joked as she got one last glance at Fowler's panties before she was helped up.

"For not being your main career path you sure know a great deal about the plumbing of starships." She replied at being called a amazing person. Most people call her rude or air headed as she normally has her head in her research or the guts of a open panel. Though that line of thought and the way she was feeling made her blush as her mind flashed a image of being balls deep in the beautiful woman across from her. She could feel her cheeks redden and quickly moved along.

"Anyway, got more stuff to fix here, what's next?" She asked as she moved past Fowler and leaned on the railing of the bridge to see what was next on the list of things that needed work here on the bridge.

On the Bridge of the USS Tripoli

Tessa Fowler smiled at Amelia Song “We are all done here. But the Captain’s ready room needs repairs. Captain’s workstation, ship wide comms and the food replicator need repair.” She said as she grabbed Amelia arm and pulled her into the Captain’s ready room. The automatic doors closing behind them. Tessa said “computer lock door”. There was a click. They were now alone in the room, and no one would bother them.

“I don’t want anyone interrupting our work” Tessa said with a cute smile. “Amelia, I’m not always this forward. But I like you.” Tessa told her as they stood facing each other in the small ready room. She leaned in and kissed Amelia passionately.

Away Team on the USS Aphrodite

Osal, Ltjg Mrerr, and Hora said nothing as they walked back to the transporter room on the Aphrodite. They stood on the transporter pads as the transporter officer pushed the levers on the control panel and they disappeared. A second later they were on the USS Tripoli.

“Well, that was weird?” Captain Hora said to Osal and Mrerr as they stepped off the Tripoli’s transporter pads. “I was expecting more of a reaction to Osal being aboard. And as you pointed out” Captain Hora said looking at Osal “The interior of the ship looked new, I don’t get it. Thoughts?” She asked Osal and Mrerr.

“I think the ship just went through refit for the new tech they are testing. It just looks new. I think the USS Aphrodite was commissioned several years ago.” Ltjg Mrerr suggested.

“You might be right.” Captain Hora said “Check into that idea with the ship’s data base. And report back to me.”

“Captain, if I may say a few other things.” Ltjg Mrerr purred. Capt Hora gave her an approving node. “Capt M’Keer started the meal before we arrived. That is typical male caitan behavior. He was being the dominate male lion, enjoying his kill first before the other members of his pride get to eat it. In other words, knowingly or unknowingly he was telling you he was the boss.” Ltjg Mrerr explained.

“Also the way he kept saying “acting” captain. It was belittling. He is aware of the star fleet regulations, your title is “captain” until you are relieved of your command.” The Ltjg explained.

“I caught that one. I was about to punch him.” Capt Hora replied, then her voice softened “But he is kind of cute… I would not mind…”

“Captain” Ltjg Mrerr interrupted “He is testing you. I don’t know why or for what. But he is watching you and testing you. Remember when he said… And from what I have seen of Captain Hora's records..." He has studied you.”

“Mrerr… Men always study me. I’m a female Orion!” Hora joked.

“What are your thoughts, Osal?” Captain Hora asked her Klingon security officer.

Last edited:
USS Tripoli:

Amelia fallowed Tessa Fowler into the room but then heard her lock the door. She turned and before she could say anything she was kissed Amelia kissed back but broke the kiss by softly pushing her away. She saw the shock and confusing on Tessa's face.

"I'm different Tessa... I'm more then just a woman...." She said. She had encountered this before. But even in this day and age people were still confused about her. From birth she was different, due to some minor radiation leaks in the shields of the science ship she had been born on she had a large male organ where her clit should have been. And it functioned just like a male organ as well. She was hard right now and if Tessa looked down she'd clearly see the bulge in the black pants. It was a reason Amelia always worked so hard. Knowing people did not always understand her, she looked female but carried a male organ and although she was told she shoots blanks, it was not generally what people wanted in their relationship. She had tried to keep her distance but Tessa was so nice and it had been so long. She knew she probably was not thinking with a clear head, but being able to see Tessa's panties for the last hour or so and the stress from working on the new engines on the Aphrodite she could not help herself.

"I don't want to hurt you Tessa...." Was the only other thing she could say before simply looking down at her bulge and at the floor. She could not even look the other woman in the eyes. She had not intended to hurt someone else with her weird condition.

USS Aphrodite:

M'keer had waited a while to make sure that the Tripoli crew had beamed off before talking with his XO even as they went over the data from the Tripoli. He looked over the data about the ice planet as his tailed twitched back and forth behind him.

"So... Thoughts on Hora?" Lily did not look at him as she went over the data as well. Taking some notes on her own padd as she replied.

"She's not what I was expecting... But people rarely are... She still fits the profile and would still make a good candidate for Starfleet intel... But she seems to have strong ties to the crew of the Tripoli... I can't tell you if they are professional or romantic though... She was trying to flirt with you at the end though..." Lily commented, knowing her Captain still had a large hard on even as they went about the data.

"Yes... I am well aware of that Commander... But the mission still stands... We will proceed with helping the Tripoli then continue trying to recruit her... I think she liked your submissive act too by the way..." He did not look at her even as he grinned.

"And one way or another the both of us might end up in her bed... But if she can't keep up with one of us... She might not be the Orion for the type of missions we need her for." Lily replied as she turned and looked over one of the other reports. Sitting down as she went over the other files that were brought.

"Heh.. Perhaps... By the way Commander, I was unaware of the fact we have Klingon food or drink on board... Care to explain how you got some for our guest?" M'keer asked his XO, having no idea where it had been kept up till today.

"A friend of mine owed me a favor...Been keeping them alive and well down in the lab..." She replied. M'keer did not buy it though. He turned and gave his XO a questioning look. The lab was little more then a room that was retro fitted to keep a eye on the engines from the mind of the few scientist that aboard the ship. Making sure the new stuff was not causing ill effects on the ship or crew. But to call their work space a lab was probably pushing it. She gave him no reply and did not look like she would be giving him the answers he wanted so to sighed and turned back around.

"M'keer to bridge... Lt. Stone. I'm sending you data on the Vox... Tell us if you see any on long range scans. Try not to give away our position though. And make sure we set up a coded comm channel between us and the Tripoli. If the Vox show up I want them to think the Tripoli is the only Starfleet ship here till they are right on top of us..."

"Got it sir, We will keep our eyes out for them..." The young woman replied from the bridge. M'keer nodded as he walked over to the table and grabbed another chip to go over. He had a hour or so to catch up.

For a little thing Tessa had an amazing body: well-toned legs flow smoothly into rounded hips and a thin flat waist and big proud breasts. Her tits seem enormous on her little frame.

As Amelia explained what she was, Tessa was surprised. But after a few second of thought, she was blushing very red.

“Amelia, I’m surprised, but I like men too. Very much. And you are a combination of both.” Tessa explained and gave her another passionate kiss.

"Mmmnnnnnnnnn," was all either women could say as their lips were locked together.

Tessa right hand unzipped Amelia outfit and pulled it away. She moaned when she saw how prefect Amelia big breasts were. She continued to kiss Amelia, but her hand was alternating between Amelia’s breasts, cupping the full, rounded slopes and lightly pulling the dusky-rose colored nipples.

Tessa small hand could only grasp a part of each breast as Amelia overflowing milkers bounced and jiggled with Tessa’s manipulations. Amelia’s heart raced, blood rushed to her core. Amelia unzipped Tessa's outfit and pulled it away. Both of their breasts pushing and rubbing against each other. Amelia removed Tessa’s skirt and panties as well. She could see the effect of rubbing their breasts together was causing to Tessa's pussy. The outer lips were swollen and red with arousal, the inner lips, bright pink and slick with juice.

Tessa undid Amelia’s pant and their eyes locked.

“Are you ready?” Amelia asked. Tessa nodded and the pants fell away. It was easy to see that Amelia was enjoying the manipulations of her breasts as well. Because hanging between her legs was Kielbasa sized cock!

Last edited:
Amelia was worked up like never before. In fact this would be the first woman she had been with. She had tried men and women but none had allowed her get this far. By all rights she was a virgin and with little to no experience beyond this point in a relationship she stood there in front of Tessa. She was horny true, but she was scared and it showed on her face. Her hands shaking as she slowly moved closer to the other woman.

"I... I've never done this before..." She whispered as she tenderly touched Tessa's breasts. Her own breasts sensitive and her cock twitching lightly. The tip of her cock was slick with pre cum as she shyly reached her hand towards Tessa's pussy. Having only touched herself she slide her finger along the slit and made sure to rub the tip of her finger across her clit, though she was a bit clumsy having not done this before. It was cute seeing the normally almost arrogant Engineer turned into a blushing submissive futa. But even though she had no real idea how to move forward, her eyes could not help but trace Tessa's beautiful body. Her other hand moving to her large breast and giving it a soft squeeze, palming the nipple as she softly massaged the orb of flesh.

Tessa was also unsure of herself having never been with a Futa before. But the way Amelia was playing with her big breasts she was distracted by the pleasure. She did what came naturally to her and began to fondle Amelia larger breasts excitedly. Amelia moaned at the touch with her own hands playing with Tessa’s bountiful tits. The futa's fingers teased the Tessa's engorged nipples, occasionally pinching her lustful peaks. As they continued to stimulate the other, Amelia’s cock was getting bigger. Her dick was pumped full of blood bringing it closer and closer to its full glory. Tessa could feel it against her belly. She was engrossed by Amelia huge breasts, their shape, their size, their feel. The way Amelia moaned as Tessa played with her nipples. But Amelia cock was so big and hard, Tessa needed to touch it.

She reached down with both her hands. As she looked away from Amelia’s big breasts and down to her cock an “Oh My” escaped her lips as she grabbed Amelia’s monster. Stroking it with a long up and down motion. “WOW, this is going to be fun!” Tessa added.

Tessa loved men and women. Giving people pleasure was a joy to her. "Mind if I suck your cock?" She asked Amelia as her tongue suggestively licked all around her wet glossy lips. Amelia nodded for her to proceed. Tesaa gazed wantonly and lewdly at the huge cock.

Her lips parted and she gave Amelia cockhead a long wet open-mouthed kiss. Her tongue licking out and going back and forth over the underside of the head. Tessa eyes were closed as she took it deeper into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowing as she began to lovingly suck on Amelia’s cock.

She began to slowly bob her head while stroking the shaft of Amelia’s big dick. She let it slip from her lips and watched the tip as she milked the thick shaft with her little hands. She squeezed up a drop of her salty pre-cum then she leaned forward and licked it off.

"Ummm, you taste sooo good" Tessa moaned. Her mouth returned to her cock as Amelia gripped Tessa’s head. The urge to fuck was something was driving her crazy. So she held Tessa’s head and pumped her big cock into her sucking mouth.

Tessa loved it and continued to stroke her shaft and suck and lick her cock. Amelia was fucking her mouth in excited quick strokes. Tessa was moaning and meeting her thrusting hips with hungry deep sucks on her cock. Tessa could feel Amelia getting ready to cum. The moaning grew louder and the thrusting more urgent. Tessa clung on to Amelia huge cock as she felt the massive thing start to jerk. Amelia gasped and squirted jets of cum into Tessa’s hungry sucking mouth. It felt amazing!

"I feel that all is not what we are being told captain. They did not react to the presence of what will be an enemy, in fact they acted like they know the Klingon people intimately. The captain was not obviously disrespectful, as that would have caused him a lot of problems. He acted with the respect towards me that one would expect of a person who had battled the Klingons. The XO was totally submissve and hardly spoke, which would not have brought her into the position she holds. They manage to conveniently have the parts of a different ship readily available along with fresh Klingon food?"

Osal shook his head.

"There is no doubt that they are Federation, but something just sits wrong with me and I will keep a close eye on them."

“I agree with you Osal for the most part. Replication tech is pretty amazing these days so I’m less skeptical of that. Anyhow, right now we need to come up with a battle plan for the Vox. Osal meet me in my ready room in 10 minutes. I’ll get the required senior officers there. I have a few ideas!” Captain Hora said more to herself then her Klingon security officer.

She walked purposeful down the passageway toward the bridge and her ready room.

Tessa and Amelia

Amelia was trying to catch her breath from her amazing orgasm as Tessa stood up and kissed her. “That was some load you squirted. WOW” Tessa complimented her. Then there was a beep beep and her communicator came on.

“Petty Officer Fowler, meet me in my ready room in 5 minutes. Captain Hora out” The communicator said.

“OH SHIT, WE’RE IN HER READY ROOM!” Tessa gasped to Amelia.

“Quick, get your cloth on!” Amelia said as she ran to grab her outfit. “Computer, renew the air in here!” Tessa ordered and both Amelia and Tessa felt new clean air filling the room as they pulled their cloth on.

It was close… too close, however when Captain Hora walked into the room, Tessa and Amelia were just finishing up the repairs on the Captain’s workstation.

“How are the repairs going?” Capt Hora asked.

“Great! It’s like sucking cream out of a big hotdog!” Tessa replied.

“Ok…” Captain Hora answered, but she had never heard that human expression before. “What needs repair in here?” She asked.

“Ship wide comms and the food replicator” Amelia told the Captain

“I use the food replicator all the time. Get that one next. But for now, I’m sorry but I need to ask you to leave Lt Commander Song, USS Tripoli officers only meeting. We are working on war plans against the Vox.” Capt Hora explained.

“I understand” LCDR Song said and turned to leave.

“I catch up with you later” Petty Officer Fowler said as she joined the Captain at the briefing table. A minute later Lt Jordan, PO1 Felyna Tadowa, and Osal Ok'Merk showed up.

“Everyone, we need to develop a war plan for the next encounter with the Vox. Here are my thoughts. We return to the destroyed station. We hide the InahKal Koliv behind a nearby moon, we hide the USS Aphrodite behind another planet, maybe the ice planet. Then when the Vox show up. We ask for a truce, get our crew back. If they don’t go for that… and attack us. InahKal Koliv and USS Aphrodite to the rescue!” Capt Hora suggested.

“Thoughts?” She asked everyone

“What about putting up a mine field?” Lt Jordan suggested

“Or a temporary laser cannon on the moon?” Petty Officer Fowler suggested.

“Mmmm I had not thought of those ideas.” Capt replied “What are your thoughts Osal?” She asked the Klingon.

Last edited:
"The Vox knows this area. Minefields and temporary cannons will be of no use to us. I agree we hide the Aphrodite, but the Kholev is still under repairs and will not be of help. Captain M'keer seemed confident that they can keep the Kholev in tow, I suggest we leave the agreement as is.

The Aphrodite could cloak herself during warp. We should find if the technology is available outside of warp. If so, the Aphrodite can lie in cloak in the debris of the space station. If not the only place for her to lie in wait is in the gravitational influence of the moon, which will hide her signature and if she remains in the dark side, she will be hard to detect."

He grinned, an even more terrifying thing to see than a smile.

"I suggest we shut down non-essentials, make ourself appear crippled. We can reroute the extra power to the shields. Bolster the defense capability."

He sniffed the air and gave Fowler a strange look, before going on, "If the Vox attack, I would suggest that both the Tripoli and Aphrodite focus on a shield partition and once it is down, beam away teams aboard the bridge. Chopping off their head, should bring them to heel. If not, a simple sabotage should render the bridge inoperable."

Osal frowned then, "What is to become of the frozen biological we found?"

“Ohh I like using the debris field with the cloaking tech. Not sure it can work that way. But that is my one number recommendation.” Capt Hora said.

“Lt Jordan make plans to make Tripoli appear more damaged than she is.” Captain Hora ordered

“Aye, Aye, Captain” Lt Jordan replied

“Petty Officer Felyna Tadowa, I need options on how to interact with the Vox. Use similar species from the Star Fleet database if needed.” Captain Hora ordered.

“Yes, Captain” PO Tadowa replied

“Petty Officer Fowler, write up all these ideas and prepare them for my review.” That was Captain Hora’s last order.

“Aye Aye, Captain” PO Fowler replied.

“Great” Capt Hora said and turned to Osal “Osal, I sent the strange frozen machine/alien to sickbay. Ensign Jan Maats was preforming some scans on it, but I have been so busy I have not had any time to check on the young man. Let’s go now and see how things are going?” Capt Hora suggested. Osal nodded and the two walked out of the ready room. Followed by Lt Jordan and PO1 Tadowa. PO Fowler was all by herself.

“Crap” PO Fowler said to herself. “No time to get that good fucking from LCDR Song”

Capt Hora and Osal visit Sickbay

Capt Hora and Osal walk into sickbay and made it back to the area the frozen alien was placed. Both of them could not believe their eyes. The frozen alien has been unfrozen and there was a series of wires and tubes going into the alien’s body. There was a new computer with a series of displays and flashing lights next to the alien. Ensign Maats was hunched over on his knees repairing one of the robot parts of the creature.

“Ensign Maats what is going on here?” Capt Hora said in shock.

"Huh?" Ensign Maats replied as he did not look up from what he was doing.

“JAN, its Jiggles, turn around!” Capt Hora ordered. The young man looked around at the sound of Capt Hora's voice. Once he saw her, he gasped “OH CRAP” and he got to his feet. “Yes Captain” He said smartly.

“What are you doing? You were only supposed to do scans!” Capt Hora said.

“I did those. I found some life signs. This person was still alive, so I have been repairing its systems and bring it back to life.” Ensign Maats explained.

“You did not want to check with me first?” Capt Hora asked mockingly

“You were really busy, I did not want to bother you. So I did what I thought was our mission. Explore the unknown, seek out new life…”

“Cut the sales pitch. I know our mission. First contact is very risky” Capt Hora explained.

“It is not awake yet. It is still regenerating." Ensign Maats explained. "Many of the systems were frozen and did not work correctly anymore. I fixed the ones I could. Warmed the alien up to room temperature. I found a regeneration function and turned that on. It needed power and fluids and some other items.” Ensign Maats pointed to the various tubes and electrical feeds.

“Can you wake it up, now?” Capt Hora asked.

"Yes, but there is a bad feedback loop in its cortical node. I’m not sure what would happen if it woke up with that.” He explained. “I was kind of thinking I should wait for the regeneration cycle to end."

"How much longer is that going to be?" Capt Hora asked

Ensign Maats just shrugged his shoulders.

The Aphrodite's away teams slowly returned with Lt. Commander Song being in the last group to be beamed back. She had wanted to meet again with Tessa before her return but did not get a chance. But being back on her own ship helped push the thoughts out of her mind. Though her cock still reminded her she wanted more. But she had work to do and the first thing she did was return the the Engine room.

Once there she went about busy work to keep her mind on other things. Checking the read outs and doing things that kept her mind busy and on the task at hand.

M'keer sat on the bridge going over the day's duty reports. The Aphrodite keeping a close eye on long range sensors. He knew that long range scans would be unlike to pick up the Aphrodite seeing as they were testing sensor masking technology. Good at keeping a ship hidden. But once in close range it had little effect. But enough to surprise someone for sure. He was reading over that the repairs had been finished on the Tripoli and once the plan was hammered out they would be departing from open space. Alpha shift was over so he did not have to be here but seeing as there were still things to be done he had taken beta shift as well for the time being. Though he knew that between the plan being finished and whatever was to come Dr. Sh'thelril would order him to rest. And he would fallow that order but till then he was keeping a eye on things. The bridge was quiet other then that. He both liked and disliked this as a whole. Quiet meant that he and his crew were not doing anything while the rest of the universe plotted around them. His mission to keep a eye on Hora though had been interesting so far. Though a lot of quiet, he at least had other things to do in testing out the new warp drive theory and having been ordered on another mission that would not be known to even the rest of starfleet. He turned to look at the view screen and the sea of stars just outside. He did not like these Vox. A wild card and one that he did not have more then a handful of plans for. Though they would be dealt with if need be. The Aphrodite was after all a Dreadnought Class ship, but he knew not the only unlisted ship in the Sector. He looked down at his contacts. 3 Ships names listed, and a small image of their captains. 2 Frigate Class and a Heavy Cruiser were in sector but not listed on the general Starfleet list of ships. The USS. Northland, Frigate class was the closest, being only a few hours at normal warp from them and about 30 min out at max warp. The USS. Hall, Frigate Class was at the edge of the sector and over a day out even at Max warp. And finally the USS. Apollo. Heavy Cruiser. It did not sit well with him that another Greek God was stationed in this sector. Almost all ships named after the Greek Gods were part of Starfleet Intelligence. And to see another one in this sector normally meant big things. They were half a day away at Max warp, but their last check in and reported position was over a week ago. Which means they were more then likely running something else altogether.

"Yes sir.. I understand..." Lily nodded to the man on the other end of the screen. A Admiral sat there and nodded in return before the line ended. Lily turned in her chair and stretched, having been sitting there since she got off duty shift. She got up and stripped down naked before flopping down into her bed. She shifted so she could look back at her desk before rolling over the other way to catch some sleep.

Nine wakes up

Without warning the creature sat up, its one eye opened and it looked around, focusing on Ensign Maats as the nearest threat. It swung itself free of the bed, rising stiffly and swiping at Maats with the metal encased arm, sending the Ensign crashing into Hora, the two of them toppling over and landing on the ground. It focused on Osal and took a stiff step forward, arm raised to attack.

Osal already knew that the creature would be too strong for him to handle single handedly, but if he retreated it would not only damage his pride as a warrior, but it would also leave his captain in harm's way. Osal jumped forward, hitting the creature with a solid thump. It staggered slightly and landed a crummy blow to Osal's shoulder, which was not hard enough to do any serious damage.

Osal tried to wrap his arms around the creature, but it broke his hold easily and shoved Osal away. Osal drew his phaser, dialed it to maximum stun and fired. The effect was almost immediate, the creature went stiff as a plank and crashed backwards onto the bed, almost breaking it.

The back of Ensign Maats’ head was wedged right between Capt Hora’s two huge breasts. As he looked to the right and then to the left, his face smacked into her breasts. Realizing where he was, he quickly got up. “Sorry Captain” He said, his face red.

Capt Hora got up too “That is alright. What just happened?” She asked.

“I guess the regeneration cycle completed. I think it was confused, caused by that feedback loop in its cortical node, I told you about” Maats suggested.

“Ok, help Osal put that thing back in bed and use our strongest restraints on it. The solid metal bars. I do not want it getting out again.” Hora ordered. “Oh and station a guard in here too. We are busy with the Vox right now. This can wait.”

“Aye, Aye, Captain”. Maats replied as he helped Osal lift the thing back in bed.

“And Ensign Maats next time, ask me before you wake up a sleeping monster” Hora told Ensign Maats.

“Yes, Captain” Maats replied as Osal handed Maats two metal bars used to restrain extra strong patients. Osal had two metal bras as well. They tied down the creature’s arms and legs with the bars.

“Osal, make sure this thing does not get out again. I’ll be on the bridge.” Capt Hora said.

On The Bridge

Captain Hora received the battle plans from Petty Officer Fowler and Lt Jordan’s plan to make Tripoli appear more damaged. She reviewed the plans and made small corrections to them. Then she sent them over to Capt M’keer electronically. A few minutes later, Petty Officer Tadowa came to brief her on options on how to interact with the Vox.

“Captain, Insect communication involves body language, antenna waving and in some cases touch and smell, also high frequency tones are useful.” PO Tadowa explained.

“Ah… how am I supposed to do any of that?” Captain Hora asked.

“Not sure, Captain” PO Tadowa said shrugging her shoulders.

“That information was not helpful. I guess we’ll just need to wing it.” Hora suggested to PO Tadowa. The Petty Officer nodded in agreement.

“Hail the USS Aphrodite” Hora ordered Tadowa. “Tell Captain M’keer if he agrees with our battle plans, we are ready to move back to the space station debris field.”

Last edited:
After helping Maats securing the creature, Osal ordered for a three man security team to guard the inside of the sick bay and two at the door. He then made his way to the bridge, he entered just as Hora gave her order to contact the Aphrodite and took his place at the Tactical console.

He made a quick sweep of the read-outs and nodded his satisfaction, with the help from the engineers of the Aphrodite, the ship was in fighting condition. He ran an exterior scan and nodded once more, the Tripoli looked like a stricken ship, but all of it was cosmetic. A deeper scan showed low energy status and even that one of their engines were out of commission.

"We are ready captain."

M'keer had no objections to the plan. After all Risk was all part of the job out here. Though he had his orders this was also part of the reason why Hora had been picked as a promising. The Aphrodite disengaged it's tractor beam and moved off, heading to hide back at the plant. The Tripoli would bring the freighter in two back to the planet. The Aphrodite kept a close eye on sensors and used low engine power to keep it's trail as small as it could. So unless the Vox came back looking for small details it would be unlikely they would spot her. And the sensor masking tech would help keep her out of site hiding in the magnetic pole of the moon. Weapons online but in standby and shields down to reduce sensor pings.

"And now we play the waiting game again..." M'keer said out loud. The crew returned to a semi normal life as they had been keeping a eye on the Tripoli since they entered this sector. M'keer did not like this part as a rule, always watching, almost never acting. But after a year of being Captain of the Aphrodite he had done far more waiting then anything else.

No one had to wait long as a Vox ship appeared within one hour of the USS Tripoli’s arrival. It dropped out of warp near the remains of the space station. The Vox spaceship look a little like a turtle, but without a neck or head. Captain Hora leaned forward in her captain chair, studying the viewscreen intently. She could see the ship headed straight at them.

“Osal and Fowler, what are the sensors are telling you about the ship’s weapons and shielding?” She asked

“Energy weapons similar to our Phasers. The Vox are powering them up” PO Fowler reported.

“Energy Shields, similar to Klingon and Federation design. Captain, the Vox ship is bigger and better armed than the Tripoli.” Osal reported.

“Shields up and go to red alert” Captain Hora ordered. red alert was a bit unnecessary as the crew was already at their battle stations, but it felt good to give the order. “Open a channel to them” Hora ordered PO Tadowa.

“Vox ship this is the USS Tripoli, from the united federation of planets. We do not want a conflict. Please reply” Captain Hora said.

The viewscreen switched to a Vox on the bridge of their ship. As before, it stood about 7 feet tall at the shoulder and 11 feet long. It had six limbs protruding from its midsection, two it used for standing; the other four ended in four-fingered hands. Its body was tough, sandy-yellow exoskeleton. It had small hard shell wings. The Vox’s two multifaceted, black eyes, looked directly at Captain Hora. Its two antennae were wiggling about. It wore a harnesses for carrying things but did not have clothing on.

“Federation ship. The Vox empire orders you to drop your shields and surrender.” The Vox ordered.

“We do not wish a conflict. We seek to understand why you attacked the space station and what happened to the people on it?” Captain Hora asked.

“Voxian race decided the space station was not orderly. It was wasteful. They did not comply with our request for more order. Races that do not comply are removed.” The Vox told Captain Hora.

“Are the people still alive?” Captain Hora asked.

“Yes” Vox answered. “Drop your shields and surrender”

“Let me consider your request” Captain Hora said and closed the communication channel.

“Options?” Captain Hora asked the bridge team.

“Captain, we can reason with them. They could have attacked right away, but they did not. Right now, they think they have the upper hand. So they are uncompromising in their request. We need to do something to change their mind.” Petty Officer Tadowa observed.

“The Federation needs to show some force here.” Petty Officer Fowler agreed.

“Surrender is not honorable” Osal stated

“Can we with USS Aphrodite assistance defeat their ship?” Hora asked Osal.

“I believe you can. But I have not seen either of you fight yet.” Osal replied.

Capt Hora smiled at Osal “You’ll see it in a minute. And just so everyone knows my goals. I’d like to defeat the Vox without Captain M’keer help.” She pushed a button on her captain’s chair.

“All hands, the Tripoli is going to get into a scuffle! Let’s show the Vox what we can do! All stations report.” Captain Hora said.

Lt Jordan beeped in from engineering “Captain Tripoli can handle the Vox with one nacelle tied behind her back!” He bragged, pride in his voice. “Engineering ready”

“Let’s keep both nacelle on line please.” Hora replied.

Osal reported “Phaser ready. Photon torpedoes armed and ready.”

“Ok… as we fight bring them closer to the planet where the USS Aphrodite is located. If we have not disabled them by then… She can come in and help us.” Captain Hora stated.

“Reopen the channel” She asked Petty Officer Tadowa.

“The Federation does not want conflict, but we will not surrender. If attacked we will return fire” Capt Hora said. The Vox ship started firing energy weapons right away.

“Evasive maneuvers!” Hora order and followed it with “All hands… brace for impact.”

The Tripoli took several phrase blasts shaking the ship. "Shields down 15%" Fowler reported.

“Keep the debris between us and them” Captain Hora ordered as the Tripoli suddenly became a fully operational ship maneuvering away from the Vox ship. Osal expertly fire phrases back hitting the Vox ship.

“Ok Osal… you know the plan” Hora reminded the Klingon.

“Yes" Osal replied professionally and a little annoyed. He came up with the idea and now the Captain asked if he remember the plan! It was a silly question. The Tripoli swung around the debris field as the Vox ship gave chase. At the right moment Osal fired the Tripoli phrases again. But he did not target the Vox ship. He fired at a large piece of debris. As the phrase hit the debris it caused a massive explosion and the Vox ship was blast side ways.

“Vox shield down 60%!” Petty Officer Fowler yelled in joy.

“Good Shooting Osal!” Captain Hora said as the Vox ship regained forward momentum and chased after the Tripoli again. Captain Hora was hoping to disable the Vox ship but it had not happened.

“Ok head for the planet and the USS Aphrodite” Captain Hora ordered.

Last edited:
"Sir, I'm picking up weapons fire..." Lieutenant Synthia Stone said as she watched her display. She had been keeping a eye out for things to start. She was the ship's Alpha shift operations officer and was making sure the plant went smoothly from the Aphrodite's end. M'keer turned in his chair and looked at the view screen as the images of the battle came up as he watched the small Miranda Class ship begin it's battle.

"Time?" M'keer asked as he turned his chair towards the Science station where Lily was sitting looking into the main sensor console. She pulled her head back and looked at her Captain.

"One minute and ten seconds..." She replied, watching M'keer turned back toward the main view screen. His tail tip twitching back and forth like a timer just above the back of the chair.

"Helm.. Bring us about on a attack vector that will bring us up on the starboard side of the Vox ship... Tactical Load all forward Torpedo tubes... As soon as we come out of the dark zone bring Phasers up to full power and wait for my order." M'keer ordered out, watching as his officers went about fallowing his orders.

Moments passed that felt like days or weeks but soon the ship had come about and the Aphrodite cleared the moon. Coming up with her bow pointed at the Vox ship as it chased the Tripoli through the debris field. As soon as the Vox ship cleared the field and hit the Tripoli's real shields the Aphrodite was well with in optimal weapons Range.

The Dreadnought lived up to it's names, her blue phaser beams striking the Vox ship' shields. Lighting up the right side of the Vox's shields and dealing enough damage to get the ship to turn away from the Tripoli. As soon as the Vox's bow was pointed at the Aphrodite M'keer ordered a full spread of torpedos fired and the Vox ship rocked as it returned fire. Three of the four torpedos fired hit home and another burst of Phasers forced the Vox ship off it's attack vector as it's shields flickered on the brink of full collapse. With that the Vox ship turned to make run for it.

"Damage report?" M'keer asked, knowing he had done his part. He would let Hora handle it from here. He turned to Lt. Commander Song who saw at her engineering station on the bridge.

"Minimal damage to the ships shields... Not structural damage reported. I'll have one of my crews check just to be sure though.." She replied. M'keer noted she gave him a mostly complete reply rather then her normal "it's fine sir.." That they have had during other engagements with other ships. She seemed more relaxed at the moment as well, but now was not the time for questions of that sort.

"Helm, bring us about and make sure the Vox don't try to turn away from the Tripoli.." He said. Looking back at the screen. The Aphrodite came up behind the Vox ship that was currently sitting between the Aphrodite and the Tripoli, which had blocked it's path to run.

As soon as the Voxian ship turned to face the Aphrodite, Osal dropped the shields.

"Osal, what are you doing?" Fowler gasped in surprise

"Tactical."

A warning that a probe had been launched came over the PA system and as it sped towards the Voxian ship, Osal raised the shields again, looking at the readouts on his screen. The Voxians realized that they could not face the Aphrodite and turned to face the Tripoli, engins cycling up.

Two torpedoes slammed into their shields, "Shields down." Fowler reported

Phasers struck out, burning into the Voxian hull and within moments the ship started to drift. Osal gave Fowler a grin, "Tactical."

" Their main systems are offline captain, they have limited defense and movement capability. Communications are still functional."

Fowler frowned, "The probe..."

"Could scan deeper into the ship than we could, it pinpointed the target areas for me. And it is drifting out there, ready to return"

“Osal… Nicely done! But you almost gave me a heart attack” Hora complained. The Klingon started smiling again… which did not help her feel at ease.

“Damn Klingons and their smug attitudes!” Hora grumbled under her breath. “Ok Osal now you see how the Federation eats humble pie. Something Klingon’s should learn.”

“Reopen the channel to the Vox ship, make sure Capt M'keer can hear this too” Hora told Petty Officer Tadowa. The channel was set up quickly.

“Vox ship, the Federation does not want conflict. We wish to negotiate a truce between our two species. Do you agree to a truce?” Capt Hora purposed.

The Vox ship commander was on the view screen now “The Vox empire agrees to a 180 day truce.”

“A federation negotiation team will return to this location in 5 days. The team will negotiate terms of the truce, an acceptable boundary between our areas of space, release of the space station people, and hopeful this will lead to long term peaceful co-existence.” Hora explained.

“Vox empire agrees to negotiate. It is the most orderly approach to this conflict. We shall return in 5 days with a single unarmed ship” The Vox commander agreed.

“Do you need assistance?” Hora asked.

“No” Vox commander stated firmly.

“Then Thank you for being so understanding… the federation shall return here in 5 days.” Hora said. “Good Bye” Hora signaled Petty Officer Tadowa to close the communication channel.

“Open a channel only to Aphrodite and Captain M’keer” Hora told Tadowa.

As the channel was established Capt Hora saw Capt M’keer face “Thanks Aphrodite for the assist. That work out well! We make a good team”

"Good work acting Captain Hora... Now that we have your crew back. We should head back to the nearest Starbase. Command will want to know what happened and also a report on the Vox as well." M'Keer said. He knew under normal rules and regulations Hora would be unlikely to be left in command, but seeing as he was working for Starfleet Intelligence he would be pulling a few strings. But one thing Hora would note is the young woman at the Options station, sitting next to the helm officer was staring at her. The same general look of someone seeing a beautiful Orion for the first time. The young blonde Lieutenant had never seen a Orion woman before, much less a busty woman such as Hora in a starfleet uniform.

"The Tripoli can get resuppied and a starbase will be much more able to help the Crew recover from the Vox as well. I believe Starbase 514 is the nearest starbase from us." M'keer stood and walked up behind Lieutenant Stone and hit her on the back of the head lightly with his tail when he caught her simply staring at Hora.

"Lieutenant... Is Starbase 514 the nearest outpost?" M'keer asked as she lightly rubbed the back of her head. She looked up at him and then turned back to her console. She went through some data and then nodded.

"Not a big outpost but it's in a sector over, in sector 97 sir..." She replied. She did not bring her head up from her data though she still did look up at Hora. Stealing another glance of the busty Orion woman.

"Alright then... I will let you put in the request for a Diplomatic Core ship to be sent out to meet with the Vox since you were the one to make first contact." M'keer said and returned to his seat. Hora and her whole bridge crew would take note that the Aphrodite's bridge was nearly identical to that of the new Heavy Cruisers that were coming off the line. The Constitution Class was the newest Heavy Cruiser out there. The Atlas Class being put in service only a few months ahead but far less of them being built and mainly used as Mobile Command ships for the Admiralty. Seeing one this far out near the edge of Federation space was a bit odd, but not unheard of. Where the Constitution Class was the new Cruiser and Explorer the Atlas Class was built for firepower. Had The Aphrodite wanted to, it could have reduced the Vox ship to dust. And it was clearly a step up from the Miranda Class ship that was the Tripoli. Though word was that a fleet wide upgrade was right around the corner and almost all ships would be seeing improvements across the board.

"Is there anything else you need to do before we leave this sector? Also. Osal was it? Do you seek to return to the Empire?" M'keer asked. Already knowing in his head if he is to stay, then Starfleet intelligence will more then likely assign someone to keep a eye on him. He had fought them before, they were a tough people and not generally the spy like type. But once could never be too careful, Klingons were after all more cunning then they generally let on.

“Thanks Captain M’keer, we have not gotten the space station and crew back yet. But it looks hopeful. I’ll take the Tripoli to Starbase 514 as you suggest. No need for me to be on the diplomatic mission with the Vox. I’ll let the professions handle it. As for Osal’s future” Captain Hora said looking at Osal. “It is his decision and I’m sure he’ll let me know before we arrive at the starbase. I guess you are head to the starbase as well?" Hora asked. Captain M'keer gave a nod. "Ok, Tripoli out” Hora said ending the conversation.

“Ltjg Mrerr, lay in a course for Starbase 514. Warp 5” The captain ordered.

The Tripoli engaged its warp engines and blasted towards the starbase.

“Should not take more than a day to arrive at the starbase” Ltjg Mrerr purred.

“Great. I’m going to get some sun and then rest in my quarters. Ltjg Mrerr you have the deck and the conn.” Hora ordered. She turned to Osal. “Osal, please feel free to ask me any questons you have. It might help you make a decision. Come see me at any time.” Captain Hora told him. Then as an afterthought she said “check on that thing down in sickbay. Let me know how it is doing. Thanks” She said and walked into the turbolift and left the bridge.

Hora arrived at the solar room and stripped off her Starfleet uniform. She stretched out on a blanket as the artificial rays heated up her skin. She sighed in content as her 5’6” voluptuous figure soaked in the rays and started her dermal photosynthesis.

While she rested, she thought about the recent events. The USS Tripoli was under the operational control of Admiral Dave Bull. Part of the Delta taskforce, which mission was exploratory. She had no idea what taskforce USS Aphrodite was in or who was Capt M’keer boss? As the senior commander on scene, Captain M’keer could have taken operational control USS Tripoli, but he had not. At least not formally. One thing Hora did know, USS Aphrodite was a warship. It was not here on a science mission. Why were they headed back to the starbase?

Puzzled her mind wandered to what would happen once they got to the starbase. A more senior officer would be ordered to take command of the Tripoli. She was ok with that. Being the captain was a lot of responsibility. On the other hand, “breaking in” a new captain sucked. They always had transition issues with her, an Orion science officer. It took time to build up their confidence. Hora sighed. “Oh well, I’ve done it before, I can do it again.” She thought. And what would happen to Osal? The wrong captain could make his stay in Starfleet very uncomfortable. Maybe Osal could tell Starfleet he’d stay only if he could serve under Hora? It was a far fetched idea, but it might work.

What would happen to the half-breed life forms in cryo? And the robot thing in sickbay? The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to stay the captain of the Tripoli. Well, she would just need to turn on her charms when she talked to Admiral Bull.

Last edited:
Osal nodded as Hora gave her orders. "Aye captain."

As Hora left, it became again painfully clear that an XO was needed, but since that problem didn't seem to be one for any longer, he did not worry too much about it. He had held the position of XO before the ship and crew were destroyed by the Voxians. He had vowed revenge and he had wreaked many deaths upon the Voxians in the structure where they almost overran the away team.

He stepped from his console, he went to the turbo lift and took it to the floor on which the sickbay were. As he approached, he could see the guards shifting around uneasily. He nodded at them and entered, inside he found the four guards struggling against the being. They were holding their own, but only barely. It had broken free from one restraint and Maats was busy restraining the free arm again.

"Ah Osal. He woke up and managed to break free from one of the restraints."

They managed to secure the creature and it tried to get free, but after a few moments it became inert again. It was awake and clearly aware since various little motors kept whirring, but it didn't say a word.

"Captain Hora requests a report. I shall give it to her."

"Well as far as I can figure it out, he is in a self-preference mode. Underneath all this metal is a human male, but these metal parts seem to control him just as much as he is able to control them. His vitals are strong, which is surprising since we actually brought him out of cryo stasis and he seems to be quite aware of his surroundings even if he sees us as a threat to his life."

Osal nodded, "Keep working Maats, see if you can't get it to realize that it will not be harmed."

Osal left the room and made his way back to Hora's quarters, he pressed the hailing buzzer and waited for her to bade him enter. Once more he came into her quarters to find a largely naked female. He delivered the report on the creature to her, as well as his order to Maats. Then he paused and continued.

"Captain. I have thought about the offer to return me to the Empire. I will feel disgraced and dishonorable for returning to my people without fully avenging the deaths of my people. The only way for me to regain the honor I have lost, will be to serve my rescuers to the best of my abilities, stand against their enemies and once I have regained my honor, I can return to my people. But for the Federation I will be seen as an enemy or a spy and I do not intend to be detained and held like a common criminal. What would your suggestion be?"

The Aphrodite pulled away from the Tripoli and took off to Starbase 514. M'keer needed a bit more time to arrange things with Command so the Aphrodite took off at Warp 6. It would put the ship there ahead of the Tripoli by a few hours. Dropping out of warp M'keer watched as a pair of Miranda Class ships jumped to warp. That was not what had him worried their. The USS. Apollo was circling the station already and this meant that he would be butting heads with her Captain.

"Captain.. Go meet with the stations Commander, I will deal with Captain Maker..." Lily said as she stepped up next to the Captain's chair. M'Keer gave it a moment of thought before standing up and turning towards the left of the bridge to head to the turbolift.

"You have the Bridge Commander.." He said as he made a quick exit. He heard the comm beep as the doors shut and he ordered the lift to take him to the Transported room. Generally Starfleet Intelligence did not have more then one ship operation in the same sector at once. And when there was more then one, things always tended to get complicated. But one thing at a time. He would need to make sure Hora stayed in Command of the Tripoli for now. Not that he thought there would be any free Captains this far out at the edge of Federation Space.

The Tripoli would drop out of Warp to a odd Scene in front of them. Two Miranda Class Ships were towing two very large Federation ships towards starbase 514 and placing them in a orbit around the station. But these ships looked odd. They had Yellow markings on them. And Scans of the ships came up as the ISS Tripoli and ISS Aphrodite.

The ISS Triopli was a Proxima Class Battleship. Listed as experimental and oddly no ships were listed under the completed list of ships. Starfleet was building one such ship but it had not entered service yet, the USS Proxima was listed as under construction at the Beta Antares ship yards.

The ISS Aphodite was a Federation Class Ship. Also the same odd yellow markings on their hull as the ISS Tripoli. Both ships also had battle damage and looked like they had been through one hell of a battle. But their space frames were still mostly in tact. Still The USS Tripoli seemed small compared to these heavy hitters. The two Miranda Class ships towing the two odd Starfleet ships did not have the Roll bar the Tripoli had. Limited their firepower or use outside of tug ships for the starbase. The USS Aphrodite was there along with a Constitution Class USS Apollo.

A message was sent out to the Tripoli asking that the current acting command staff report to the Starbase for debriefing at once. As this message came in the station's hangers opened as work bees and shuttles swarmed out towards the odd marked Starfleet ships.

ISS Tripoli:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/89e9/..._star_trek_legacy_th_by_jbobroony-d6dujx5.png

ISS Aphrodite:
https://img00.deviantart.net/922d/i/2010/189/7/a/tos_dreadnought_by_metlesitsfleetyards.jpg

Last edited:
Back