These Are The Kinds Of Crimes Against Humanity Biden and the Social Elite Are Supporting Along The Border

And once the votes have been counted and recounted and handcounted, they try to 'find' another 11,780 more.
I think Trump meant he wanted Raffensperger to find 11,780 votes that HAD been cast but shouldn't have been. And you know whose votes he meant by that...

That would be you. I believe the rights and security of Americans of all colors come first before anyone else on earth, including those for the 160 countries that are invading our country with Joe Biden's assistance and your loud applause as we speak.
Pfft. The only "rights and security" of Americans you care about are those of white males.

And yes yes we know you can't be "racist" because you lost your virginity to a Mexican puta in Tijuana.

You're out to fucking lunch. There may have been 5.5 million crossings, with an arrest rate of 70% or more. But to claim 5.5 million "new" illegal aliens roaming free in the US is a claim that is even too fucked up for you to be making....
No, this is most likely true because when the illegal aliens are caught they're given basically a citation and a court date. Then turned loose kinda like catch and release...... hopefully the people who support the illegals violating the US border will receive a full measure of the consequences of the Biden regime's border policy

As an after thought.... it's rather shifty that the Biden crime family is wasting billions of dollars to protect the Ukrainian border, but fucking ignore the US border. Maybe just maybe when enough people have suffered from the fentanyl, the murder, kidnappings, rapes and third world diseases (tuberculosis, typhoid ect.) This country will realize the shit storm that is the Biden regime

Last edited:
Maybe just maybe when enough people have suffered from the fentennal
fentanyl

8GsA.gif

As an after thought.... it's rather shifty that the Biden crime family is wasting billions of dollars to protect the Ukrainian border, but fucking ignore the US border. Maybe just maybe when enough people have suffered from the fentennal, the murder, kidnappings, rapes and third world diseases (tuberculosis, typhoid ect.) This country will realize the shit storm that is the Biden regime
FYI, there are now more people being stopped at the border and more drugs being intercepted than there were under the Trump crime family's regime.

FYI, there are now more people being stopped at the border and more drugs being intercepted than there were under the Trump crime family's regime.
The reason this is happening stems from the fact that Trump was aggressively working at putting an end to illegal border crossing. As apposed to the Biden regime's treasonous border policy. In simpler terms there's more illegals attemto cross under the Biden regime than under the Trump presidency

Pfft. The only "rights and security" of Americans you care about are those of white males.

And yes yes we know you can't be "racist" because you lost your virginity to a Mexican puta in Tijuana.
What you know about anything can be scrawled on a bathroom wall.

Given your proclivity to spend inordinate amounts of time in public restrooms, I'll defer to your expertise in bathroom wall analysis.
I have traveled extensively so I'm quite familiar with the nuisance of your family history in public places.

No, this is most likely true because when the illegal aliens are caught they're given basically a citation and a court date. Then turned loose kinda like catch and release...... hopefully the people who support the illegals violating the US border will receive a full measure of the consequences of the Biden regime's border policy
If you looked at the attached link in my post , you would see it's not true, but then again you're "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" so to speak.

If you looked at the attached link in my post , you would see it's not true, but then again you're "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" so to speak.
Fuzzy, I used the link you provided. The data shown in the chart is dated 2019 according to your provided information as of 2019 there is over 11 million illegal aliens at the time of the census..... the other link provided by Right-side indeed shows 5.5 million more illegal aliens committing the crime of illegal border crossing... as far as the comment of being not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I just keep in mind who uttered it was coming off of a week long bender and had run out thunderbird whiskey. Between the dt's and realty I can only imagine your confused state of mind..... I do forgive you for the off the cuff remark....

Fuzzy, I used the link you provided. The data shown in the chart is dated 2019 according to your provided information as of 2019 there is over 11 million illegal aliens at the time of the census..... the other link provided by Right-side indeed shows 5.5 million more illegal aliens committing the crime of illegal border crossing... as far as the comment of being not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I just keep in mind who uttered it was coming off of a week long bender and had run out thunderbird whiskey. Between the dt's and realty I can only imagine your confused state of mind..... I do forgive you for the off the cuff remark....
What is your take on more people getting arrested at the border than ever before?

Fuzzy, I used the link you provided. The data shown in the chart is dated 2019 according to your provided information as of 2019 there is over 11 million illegal aliens at the time of the census.....
So you agree with the numbers from census. Interesting.
the other link provided by Right-side indeed shows 5.5 million more illegal aliens committing the crime of illegal border crossing... as far as the comment of being not the sharpest knife in the drawer,
Wrongways link is from an anti immigration lobby group, unlike MPI's statistics which is from a non biased NGO.

I just keep in mind who uttered it was coming off of a week long bender and had run out thunderbird whiskey. Between the dt's and realty I can only imagine your confused state of mind..... I do forgive you for the off the cuff remark....
Are you admitting even a washed up alcoholic could see "you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer"?

The same folk that follow Stalin's remark.... it's not how they vote, it's who counts the votes......

That's because^^^ **today** there are more illegals and drugs mules attempting to cross the border than during the Trump administration. I don't think you should feel comfortable with the status quo.

So you agree with the numbers from census. Interesting.

Wrongways link is from an anti immigration lobby group, unlike MPI's statistics which is from a non biased NGO.

Are you admitting even a washed up alcoholic could see "you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer"?
Yes I do agree with the numbers that are provided as well as the newer numbers that rightguide provided that said I'm sure there is are margin of error, there always is and yes I am anti illegal immigration... I support legal immigration, I want the best the world has to offer the best doctors, engineers, financial professionals, scientists, researchers, physicist, ect. Not the criminals that other countries dump out of their prisons as Cuba did during the Cuban boat lift.

Ps fuzzy.. yupper I'm not the smartest gurl in the room. I would be narcissistic and egotistical I'm always open to others thoughts.. or at least I work at doing so...

Yes I do agree with the numbers that are provided as well as the newer numbers that rightguide provided that said I'm sure there is are margin of error, there always is and yes I am anti illegal immigration...
That's your problem,you accept numbers that support your belief.
I support legal immigration,
Well I've got news for you,you can cross the border illegally,and then claim refugee status, which is "legal immigration'.
I want the best the world has to offer the best doctors, engineers, financial professionals, scientists, researchers, physicist, ect. Not the criminals that other countries dump out of their prisons as Cuba did during the Cuban boat lift.
You think people fleeing to US from countries of poverty criminal governments, gangs and cartels are criminals? You just keep on proving you're IQ is sub par...*chuckles*

That's your problem,you accept numbers that support your belief.

Well I've got news for you,you can cross the border illegally,and then claim refugee status, which is "legal immigration'.

You think people fleeing to US from countries of poverty criminal governments, gangs and cartels are criminals? You just keep on proving you're IQ is sub par...*chuckles*
Fuck refuge statis... it a loop hole for anyone to criminally cross the border... and fuzzy I truly hope you and yours experience the full measure of benefits and consequences of the shit show that is the southern border disaster. Then and only then will you understand what the heck you are loosing..... it's here and will not get any better.... your as fucked as hogan's goat and wilfully blind to the fact...

Fuck refuge statis... it a loop hole for anyone to criminally cross the border...
No you can't be for only certain types of legal immigration. Didn't you just accuse others of "rules for thee, but not for meee"?

But you're a MAGA and a hypocrite....*chuckles*
and fuzzy I truly hope you and yours experience the full measure of benefits and consequences of the shit show that is the southern border disaster. Then and only then will you understand what the heck you are loosing..... it's here and will not get any better.... your as fucked as hogan's goat and wilfully blind to the fact...
How am I fucked from immigration? Do tell

Back