The Wolf Within ~

Eva playfully swatted his chest before getting comfortable but paused. "Someone is here...."she said. She gotout of bed and quickly put some clothes on. Concerned as she made her way over to the window. Seeing the person before she headed to the door but stopped by Nicolas."I know.....i should stay but that is my baby out there."shs said.

Nicolas' blinked as he stood from the bed. "As much as I do love snuggling with you... our family comes first," Nicolas said with a determined look.

Ryō tore his gaze from the anthropomorphic pony woman, as her aura, to his senses, was intense despite the fact that he sensed no malice, but quite a lot of curiosity. He knew his eyes darkened from the metallic silver to their natural dark amethyst-cobalt blue shade. He swayed slightly before he stiffened as the unknown woman touched his shoulder,
steadying him.
"Who... are you?" Ryō repeated, this time sternly.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"I only desire to help. I have reason to believe that something... came through that rift," she said in a melodic voice. "I do not like putting foals in danger, but if it is whom I suspect, those dear to you lack a defense against Her," she spoke, her voice lowering near the end."," ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva smiled before giving Nicolas a kiss. Heading back to bed as her soon to be husband went downstairs. Making herself comfortable as the baby began to move. Sighingas she rubbed her bump before falling asleep. Wanting to be rested for tomorrow. It was finally their wedding day.

Nicolas exhaled softly as he quietly slipped out of the house. "Why do I get the sense that something is wrong? It'd be really bad timing considering tomorrow," Nicolas said to himself.
1f65bed3c0dd36bcb551c73fb2c7a024-d7tonn1.png

Ryō heard a malicious cackling as he spun, his eyes widening at the ebony skinned woman whose glowing emerald eyes were on his.
"What are you?" Ryō repeated, this time sternly.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"I was correct then, Chrysalis. You will not harm anyone here, I will make certain of that," she said in a melodic voice, her tone cautious and careful. "You lack anything to back up that claim, Celestia. And the emotions here... are delectable," her voice was smooth and slightly raspy. "Perhaps but I can more than hold my own against You," Celestia countered. Ryō shifted his chakra blade, the tip touching the golden armor Celestia wore
before golden fire flared over the blade.
"Neither of you will do anything. My mother's wedding is tomorrow and if either of you do anything I'm going to kick both your asses," Ryō said quietly as his eyes narrowed,
unaware that his aura flared as his eyes darkened, glowing a pale blue... with a very different and frightening form that radiated lethal power.

s-l400.jpg

8fa1d34a441763831169d61fd03fff20.jpg

Last edited:
Eva was sound asleep but soon woke up. Heading into the bathroom to do her business. Hearing her stomach growl before heading downstairs. Making her way straight for the kitchen. Scooping herself some ice cream before sitting at the table. Pausing as she saw what was going on outside.

Nicolas' eyes widened as he accelerated before he grunted as he saw the dark skinned woman reach towards his son, only for his own body to collide hard... with nothing. He groaned, unaware his wolf form was staggering around in a rather comedic drunken fashion. "Ugh... I don't know what i hit, but I feel like I downed a twelve pack of energy drinks and and an almost immediate sugar crash," Nicolas muttered, disoriented as he could feel what felt like a solid barrier... though he couldn't see it. He did, however, see the ivory skinned woman stagger back whilst the other woman was hurled hard into and almost through a thick pine tree.
1f65bed3c0dd36bcb551c73fb2c7a024-d7tonn1.png

Ryō's eyes were narrowed, almost closed, unaware of the combined wind and gravity barrier around the almost fifteen yard diameter clearing.
"Don't touch me... your malicious desire hangs around you like a bad odor," Ryō said quietly, his tone cold and hard.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"You appear to have strong empathic talent and, unless I'm mistaken, elemental powers," Celestia said in a melodic voice, her tone cautious and careful. She was startled as the youth dropped abruptly from his hovering position into the near two meter deep, three meter wide crater that had compressed itself into the leafy soil, many of the trees leaning away from where he was. What very much caught her attention was the lack of visible magical aura as it was very obvious that this young man was very powerful yet untrained. She didn't notice that the barrier had dropped at the same moment that Ryō had lost consciousness from exhaustion."," . "," . ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva was in awe over the women, never have seen anything like them before. Very concerned as she saw her son. Wanting to be out there to protect him but knew she couldn't. Though seeing fall to the ground pushed her over the edge. Putting a coat on before she raced outside. Running past Nicolas as she checked on Ryō', relieved as he still had a pulse. Figuring it was exhaustion as she carefully held him in her arms.

Nicolas' eyes were glazed over as he felt the barrier vanish abruptly, causing him to tumble onto his side and back. "Oh... ow... that hurt," Nicolas muttered, disoriented as he tried to get his paws beneath himself, only managing to roll around as he couldn't quite find his balance.

Ryō's eyes were slightly open, glowing a pale blue as he breathed slowly but shallowly.
"You... stupid.... so... cold," Ryō whispered quietly, his tone pained and almost broken. For Eva, and especially Narumi, the tone would have been frightening, even more so for Narumi because she knew exactly what his whisper referred to.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"He's quite strong, almost as strong, if not stronger, than my surrogate daughter," Celestia said in a melodic voice, her tone mildly amused. She tilted her head as she saw the russet and auburn wolf rolling around, her eyebrow rising."," . "," . ","
s-l400.jpg

"Sweetie? You okay?"she asked. Keeping her son close to her, hoping hewas okay. Seeing her mate tumble, made her concerned. Eva carefully got her son inside before helping Nicolas. "You okay my love?"she asked. Givinghim a kiss on his head as she smiled. Looking over to see Narumi come down the stairs.

Nicolas groaned as he shifted to human form, though his usually tawny-bronze skin gained an almost immediate green tint to it as he staggered towards the bathroom. "What's that term..... punch drunk? I feel like an NBA basketball after the game," Nicolas muttered, his words slurred as he did have a concussion.

Ryō's groaned softly, curling into Eva's body as he shivered, remaining quiet.
"What's going on? It felt like a damn explosion happened," Narumi said with confusion.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"I believe I can help," Celestia said in a melodic voice, her tone concerned. "How can you help?" Narumi said warily, suspicious, unaware that the source of the 'explosion' she had sensed was her brother in all but blood. "I believe I can help him rest easier," Princess Celestia said warmly. ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva smiled as she carefully set her son down. "He passed out."she said to Narumi. Walking over to Nicolas and began to look him over. Sighing as she helped her mate up to their room. Laying him down in bed, "Hun you probably have a concussion.....should we call the wedding off?"she said. A sad look appeared on her face as she was excited for tomrrow.

Nicolas winced as he lay back. "No way. That won't be necessary," Nicolas murmured huskily before he shivered as he felt her fingers brush over his bare skin.

Narumi's eyes narrowed slightly.
"Somehow, I don't think that's all that happened," Narumi said dryly. Ryō's eyes fluttered,
though he didn't awaken.

IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"," . "" . "," . ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva soon smiled before kissing Nicolas. "You sure hun...though rest up."she said. Getting him comfy before checking on her son. Seeing he was still asleep before picking him up. Taking him to his room and tucking him into bed. After a bit Eva returned to her room and got into bed.

Nicolas chuckled softly as he was very touched by her concern. "What exactly did I run into? I know I didn't see anything, though I could feel it," Nicolas murmured tiredly.

Narumi sighed softly as she went to her room, though she did notice that the odd winged horse woman chose an empty room to rest in.
"I get the feeling that asshole is connected somehow," Narumi muttered wryly. .
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"," . "" . "," . ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva smiled as she crawled in by Nicolas "I'm not sure hun, get some rest we have a big day tomorrow. "she said. Eventually Eva fell asleep and stayed that way until morning. She got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Nicolas groaned as he had a minor headache, though he felt much better. "Ugh. Told you your presence was healing, hun. Probably only need aspirin for now," Nicolas murmured tiredly, stretching.

Narumi yawned as she stumbled down the stairs.
"Morning, Kaa-chan... Ryō-nii is up too, though... he doesn't look very good," Narumi muttered wryly. She'd awoken to hearing Ryō's barely restrained screams as she had checked on him, only to find him huddled in the corner, sweaty and disheveled with a terrified look. She'd never seen him in such a state. Unfortunately, it had only been an hour or so after they'd gone to bed, and he'd not fallen asleep since.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"," . "" . "," . ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva was glad to hear that Nicolas was feeling better. Making sure he got some aspirin before she raced to her son's room. "Sweetie?"she said. Sitting down and pulling her son close to her. Making sure he was okay. "I'm right here hun."she said. Swiping the sweat away as she held her son. Beginning to rock him to calm him down. "Narumi....have you ever seen him like this?"she asked. Concerned as she stood up carefully and carried him downstairs to where breakfast was waiting. Knowing today was a huge day as it was it wedding day. Eva knew Bride and Anya would help with the kids.

Nicolas sighed softly as he swallowed the aspirin. "What's wrong?," Nicolas yawned tiredly, stretching.

Narumi grimaced.
"It's not easy to talk about. Essentially, we ran into a dangerous criminal... during a survival exam... who wasn't supposed to be there... and said criminal... used him as a Kawarimi... for a high level Katon technique... that missed him by at most maybe six inches," Narumi said softly, her normally cheerful tone sad and almost empty.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"," . "" . "," . ","
s-l400.jpg

Eva set her son down on the chair next to Narumi. "I'm going to get the others."she said. Turning to head upstairs, waking up her other kids. Picking up Ren before heading back downstairs. Making sure all of them were at the table before she handed breakfast out. wanting to be sure her family ate a good meal. Sighing as she sat down by Nicolas. "Hun make sure you rest before our wedding, it'll help with the headache."she said.

Back