The white shark (ONLY Kililia and such_a_bad_man)

"That's why it's perfect..." He grinned, teasing her pussy as he let go of her breast. Elizabecka could hear what his hand was up to. The sound of his zipper being undone was unmistakable. A bit of shifting and his thick hard shaft slid against her slit from behind. A slow groan slipped from Dominic as he felt her hot wet slit. Slipping his fingers out and pulling her panties aside, he stroked his length against her slick pussy lips.

"Don't tell me you don't want to feel all of that filling you..." He grinned as he guided her hips back from the wall a bit. "Bend forward, brace your hands on the wall." He said grinning as he took hold of his cock and guided the tip to her entrance. Once Elizabecka was in position, he pushed forward, sinking his towering cock deep into her pussy again. "There... I knew you'd love this..." He sighed out, watching her whole body shake as he invaded her again.

Elizabecka blushed at his reply, as he grinned at her. She squirmed under his skillful fingers:" your soo bad..."

She frozed as she heard him undo his zipper, her heart beat was racing. She moaned as his cock ribbed against her slit making her wet. She whimpered under his touch, it was soo intense.

She gasped as he had her face the wall and gave instructions. She hesitated but end up obeying as she always did with Dominic.

She threw her head back and let out a cry as he thrusted into her pussy ,lifting her off her feet. She blushed as he spoke, she was shocked how bold be was making love to her:" God...Dom...its...we...can't" * she could barely remember why not*

"And yet, we are..." Dominic sighed behind her, thrusting in deep strokes. Her tight pusy still strained to take all of him. Luckily, this position let Dominic push as hard as he needed to in order to fill her womb with his cock.

"This is how much you turn me on. I can't help myself around you; I want you anywhere and everywhere," Dominic said, hoping to explain that this wasn't happening out of nowhere. He wanted her to understand how much he desired her.

Sliding a hand down, he peeled her dress up over her ass. With it out of the way, he slid out for a moment to push her panties down to her knees. Dominic smiled as he pushed back inside, sinking in deep again. "Ahhhh, much better..." he sighed, pumping every inch of his shaft in and out of Elizabecka as her hands pressed to the wall in front of her.

Elizabecka bite her lower lip hard to muffle her cries as he began thrust deep inside her, shaking her head unable to speak. She blushed and winced as her lifted her off her feet as he thrusted hard into her. She couldn't even fully register what he was saying as she was overwhelmed by the sensation of being full as she was so wet.

She had a moment of panic as Dominic took the time to pull down her panties, realizing he was not gonna stop anytime soon: " Please...Dom...no...." * her own sentence cut off my her own cry as he impaled her again,she claws the wall as she sank down on his cock,her feet no longer on the ground. She was panting, whimpering as Dominic thrutsts over and over into her pussy as she no longer touched the floor: " Pleas...cum...please..." *fearing she wouldnt be able take such intense thrusting by her man, breathing heavily*

"Not yet... you know I don't cum that fast... but I bet you will." He teased, reaching around to tease her clit as he kept pumping deep into her pussy. Their height difference was on display as she hovered off the ground now, held up by his cock and her hands on the wall.

"Feels good to have your whole body pushing my cock inside you, doesn't it?" He groaned, rocking into her over and over. He could feel his length bottoming out inside her, groaning as she rippled around his length.

Elizabecka blushed as she knew that fact but doubt she could keep up with his demanding thrusts. She threw back her head with a loud gasp as he teased her sensitive clit.

She let out a cry as he started thrust deep as she slid down his cock yet never touching the ground. She bounced on his cock over and over again while panting heavily. She try push him off desperately and failed miserably as he pounded deep till she suddenly came hard for her man.

She blushed at his bold question and nodded over and over again. God she never imagine he could take charge this way, it made her so wet:" please baby..make me fully your...fill me like no man can...God.. "

Last edited:
Dominic grinned as Elizabecka hit a powerful orgasm in spite of herself. He glanced back toward the street, but it didn't seem to garner any notice. He kept pounding her quivering pussy without stopping, driving her back up to another peak.

"That's right, because you love feeling totally owned by my cock, don't you?" He grunted, pumping harder and harder. Eventually, he pulled her off the wall, hugging her to him. He slid his arms under her knees and held her up as he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy. "Just a few yards away, none of those people know that a slut is getting fucked so good down this alley...." He said, turning to face the alley, her legs spread, her pussy on display to anyone that might happen down the alley right now.

Elizabecka roll back her eyes as her juice drip down his balls. She shook her head as he pounded deep and hard, as she was practically panting under him. She shivered at his statement, nodding repeatedly.

She gasped as he pulled her of the wall and had her ride his cock. She shook her head as her exposed her to the alley entrance.

She struggle against him but his gripped was to firm and all she end up accomplishing was crying out as she came as he held her in position. A woman glanced and witness Elizabecka spread and Dominic cock pounding her pussy. For a few minute she looked in shock and awe before running away.

Elizabecka wanted die of humiliation as he exposed her while pounding her pussy:" mercy...baby...cum.. I do anything you want...u swear.. pls cum"

Last edited:
"Alright, love... I'll be merciful..." Dominic whispered as he kept pounding Elizabecka's tight pussy. He thrust up a few more times before dumping his load deep in her womb again. He eased her legs back down to the ground and held her up until he could feel her strength returning in her limbs. Cradling her, he whispered to her. "You need to cut out your old friends from you life. Delete their numbers and contact information from your phone. Better yet, block them. I want to see you do it."

Elizabecka let out sharp cries til he came deep into her womb. She felt exhausted as he set her down. She looks up at him and knew he was serious. She wanted to argue but was hard when they just had sex and he had that look on his face.

She reluctantly pulled out her cellphone in front of her it was rgen she noticed all the 100s msg she missed from the girls. She hesitated a moment blocked them from her cell infront of Dominic.

She hated complying to this kind of request bit was hard to refuse him; " satisfied?"

Dominic watched as she blocked all means of communication with her old "friends". "Yes, I am satisfied... because they tried to get into your account again today. They are toxic people and you need to excise them from your life. They are takers that care only for themselves. They don't care about you and they never will. You'll see this is the right decision in time." He explained as he finally deflated enough to slip from her pussy.

Helping her slide her panties up, he took a moment to make sure she was put together again before they left the alley. Tucking his cock back into his pants, he zipped up and offered her his arm. "Come on, we have more to see." He said with a warm smile.

Elizabecka simply decide to comply as he always whatched out for her. She never acted in such a fashion before and he honestly manage to make life exciting. She blushed as he lifted her panties and took his hand. She blushed and followed him obedience and enjoyed the rest of the evening. It was odd to have a man's hand over her as she mostly been single in her life. She started enjoying his touch more and this time she did not push him away when he touched her bottom.

She ran around from booht to booth playing the games. Yawns as they finally headed to the car. She dozed off in the car from all the walking and intense sex.

Last edited:
Dominic enjoyed seeing Elizabecka enjoying herself. In some ways she was like a big kid. It was a freedom that was missing from his life, certainly. He had to be so careful in his professional life; one false move and he could be out millions. But being around Lizzy, he could let go and relax. He was happy to join her when he could, but was more keen to step back and let her shine around all the people that ran this market.

Eventually, he could tell she was wearing out. Guiding her back to the car, he helped her in before slipping into the driver's seat. Heading back to their house, he felt Lizzy leaning against him. Smiling to himself, he slid his arm around her, holding her to his side as they drove home.

Elizabecka wa never able to enjoy her life with the girls. She would make plans, save cash and she find out they took all her cash to get themselves clothe, etc. Even going out and not even buy stuff was hard as the girls would always have weird men that make the moment odd for her.

For the first time, she was actually relax and it was always with Dominic. He always watched out for her, spoil her and made her feel safe. She loved feeling save and comfortable with her man. She easily could fall asleep in his arms knowing he would always watch out for her.

She yawned and snuggled closer to him as they got home. She mumbled:" are we "home" yet? ?" * She was sooo tired but happy*

Dominic smiled as Lizzy relaxed against him. Even after playing with her in that alley, he was relieved to see her so comfortable with him. She trusted him completely and he was glad he'd earned that. It wasn't long before he was pulling into his driveway and he heard her mumbling beside him.

"Are we home yet?"

He chuckled, kissing her forehead. "We are. Wait right there..." He said, unbuckling and coming around to her side of the car. Opening her door, she undid her belt and scooped her up out of the seat. Kicking the door closed, he carried her inside, glad that the automatic lights were flicking on.

He carried her into their bedroom and slid her out of her dress and underwear. Once she was naked, he picked her up again and slipped her under the covers of his bed. Letting her get comfortable, he went to the closet and stripped off. Cleaning up in the bathroom, he dimmed the lights as he slipped out and walked quietly back to the bed. He smiled as he slid up behind her under the covers, spooning her from behind. His arms wrapped around her and his chest curved around her back. "Rest easy, love..." He whispered as he turned the lights off completely.

Elizabecka smiled as he kissed her forehead, she obediently waited after Dominic. She giggled as her picked her up in his arms. She buried her face in his arms as he carried her home.

She yawned as he brought her to the bedroom, she slumped back as he set her on the bed. She didn't argue or struggled as un undressed her.

She snuggled up to her pillow, smiling waiting him to join her. She smiled as he slipped in bed, moaning as he spoon her:" I always do when its you..." * she dozed off*

When the morning rolled around, Dominic was up and in his office. He was putting in some phone calls to the bank and to some of his friends at the police office. It was high time that Lizzy's "friends" saw some consequences for their actions. No arrests, but definitely brought down for questioning. It was a not so subtle way that Dominic was planning on letting them know that he was aware of their actions and if they pushed it, he had the means to make them go away for a while.

Once that was done, he checked up on the paperwork of his business meeting to make sure things were truly finalized between the lawyers of his company and those with whom he did business. With all that engaged, he called in some trades to move his funds around to take advantage of the new arrangement.

Returning back to his bedroom, he smiled as he saw Lizzy still curled up in his massive bed. They did have a busy day yesterday, but he was getting some nervous energy as he watched her lay there. Sliding back into bed behind her, he slowly reached down and lifted her top leg as she lay on her side. Looping it over the top of his, he slid forward, sliding his meaty cock against her bare pussy again. He kissed her shoulder, whispering "Time to wake up..." He said, reaching around to tease her perky nipples.

She instantly felt reassure as Dominic pressed against her back and smiled as she inhaled his scent. She moaned feeling his cock against her pussy as she shivered with deep need. She shivered and rubbed herself against his cock.

She yawned as she lazily rubbed her eyes:" wake up already? I think , I'm still tired from the alley.." * giggling as she rubbed herself in his cock as she lubed his cock with her wet pussy:" I think, I do anything you ordered me right now...heheh""

She instantly felt reassure as Dominic pressed against her back and smiled as she inhaled his scent. She moaned feeling his cock against her pussy as she shivered with deep need. She shivered and rubbed herself against his cock.

Shed turn to face him before crawling down between his legs and taking his cock in her mouth. She looked up at him as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. She blushed as she felt him grow hard in her mouth and moaned as she sucked his cock. She looked up at him as she swallowed his first load and continued to cock him off again. She pulled her mouth off his cock as she stroke him. She ran her mouth down his side of his cock and began suck his balls one at a time moaning. She rubbed her tongue between his balls looking up while stroking his hardening cock: " I loved how you didn't let me stop you when you wanted fuck me in the alley. I love that side of you take charge and never allow me deny my body for your need. I love feeling helpless to your cock, I need you be like that with me when we have sex... Please teach me, that my body belong to you...I wanna...no....need feel i am your property...that i am not allow deny your cock and needs..." *Just remembering that he took charge was making her nipples hard*

Last edited:
Dominic smiled as Lizzy woke up and slid down the bed without a word. She moved so naturally between his thighs and started to suck him. She was getting so good at it that it didn't take long for him to cum for her. It has hard, heavy and thick as always. He was laying back, enjoying the afterglow, when Lizzy laid it out for him.

Despite her protests at the time, she turned out to enjoy being used in the alley. She liked being made to serve his sexual needs. This would work for Dominic. He sat up, drawing her to his chest as he caressed her body. "Then let's put your body to use..." He said, grinning at her.

With that, he practically threw her face down on the bed. With his big hands, he held her hips, moving them up into position. He smiled at her perfect heart-shaped ass as he moved in behind her. He was already stirring again as he dragged his cock against her pussy again. He felt her rewetting it, getting it ready. Slowly, he guided the tip up from her pussy to press against her ass.

"It's time we put all your holes to work." Dominic said down at her as her face and chest were pressed into the bed by the angle. He didn't wait for her to respond as he sunk in his tip into her ass. It took a lot of pressure before it finally popped in. She was so incredibly tight that he had to wait a moment for her to relax around it.

"Remember what I told you when I took your pussy: relax and breathe. Don't tense up." He reminded her as he put a hand in the small of her back to put her body at the right angle for him to work more and more of his cock deeper into her ass. It took at least an hour of push and pull, trial and error before he finally was balls deep inside her. When he finally got there, he groaned, circling his hips to enjoy the feeling.

Elizabecka giggled as he pulled her to him and carressed her body and giggled at his reply: "Then let's put your body to use..." *She gasped as he threw her face down on the bed, blushed as he positioned her her. She moaned and squirm as he rubbed that huge head over her pussy making her nipples hard, gasping as he pushed into her. She loved how to took control making her wet and gasped as the head slid into her tight pussy.She giggled as he rubbed against her ass thinking he was teasing her, tense up as he replied :"It's time we put all your holes to work."

She honestly did not take him seriously, shivering as he leaned down into her. She tense up making the entrance hard only to have her cry muffled into the pillow as the head pushed up her tight tunnel.. She whimpered at her gave her instructions,trying relax and failing miserably. She wince as he firmly held her in place as he force her welcome inch by inch. She clung to the pillow in tears as he took control but reluctantly obeyed Dominic. She threw back her head as she screamed at the top on her lungs as he finally impaled her virgin ass:" aarrrrgggghhhh....its....so....big....Dom..." *It be obvious even to him that she would submit to his needs as she placed them over her own*

She gasps shocked as Dominic manages to get balls deep in her asshole. She began try relax and take deep breathe knowing he would soon beginning fuck her asshole. She couldn't believe she was fully impaled on his monstrous cock. She dropped her head and clung to the pillow and waited obediently for Dominic fuck her asshole as he see fit: " Please use my asshole as you see fit, Dominic...please remind me that my holes only belongs to you, to do as you decide from now on...I need my man teach me, my place and duty from now on with his cock...Please never permit me deny my holes to your cock and punish me accordingly. Please teach me learn love and fear your massive cock and know that I need my man punish me severely with his massive cock when i try deny or dare say no..from now " *giving him full right over her life and esp holes from now on*

Last edited:
Dominic smiled. He'd never had a partner give over control of their body like this before. At least, not so eagerly. He'd played control games in the past, but it never felt like they gave in completely. He could hear it in her voice that Lizzy meant every word. Holding her petite hips, he started to draw his long thick cock out of her ass before sinking back into her again.

He used long deep strokes, making Lizzy feel it all. "How does it feel? How does it feel to be filled so full?" He groaned, sinking in balls deep again. He could feel her body protesting, but her moans and screams told him that she loved this. He slid a hand up her back and tangled it in her hair. Pulling her back, her back bent in a backwards C, he spoke right in her ear.

"You give it up to me because you know it will never feel as good, right?" He spat his words hot against her cheek. He kept going, not bothering to hear a response. He doubted she could even make words right now. He kept sawing his big dick in and out, stretching her ass with each thrust. He was going to make sure she could take it all every time from now on.

"This is all mine now... to use as I see fit..." He growled, slapping her tight ass as he kept going. Dominic was a different man. The calm, cool businessman was gone. A lust-crazed sexual beast was here now and he was wearing out poor Lizzy. Reaching around with his other hand, he started to rub her clit. He wanted Lizzy to ride a wave of ecstasy like she'd never felt before. He wanted her used up by the time he was done with her.

Elizabecka grit her teeth as Dominic began to thrust in and out her tight asshole, she never imagine he would actually used her asshole as he was soo hung.She gulp as he spoke: " like...im....gonna slit...in two...aarrrgghhhh...painful...good...owned by you.." *She let out a cry as he sank ball deep in her ass but stayed in place. She hissed as he pulled her back to him, nodding as she couldnt speak as his question*

She whimpered helplessly as Dominic sawing her tight ass making her vision blur with tears : aaarrrgghhhhh....aaahhhh....big...." *She nodded as he made the statement:"This is all mine now... to use as I see fit..." Even though it was so painful and scary as he claimed her asshole. A piece inside her loved fearing her man sexual discipline. She needed her man to dominate her, own her in every way and knew only Dominic could give her that lifestyle where she was free of responsibilities.

" I'm yours....to do...as you see fit from now on...please always remind me, I am yours with your huge cock, esp when I'm a bad girl.."

Last edited:
Dominic smiled wider. This was better than he hoped for. He kept going, working his cock so deep in Lizzy's ass. "Oh, don't you worry. I'll never leave you alone now that I know that you want it like this." He growled, pumping a little harder, a little faster. He held her petite hips, keeping her from running away as he kept up his assault on her ass hole.

His big hand slid around to the front, teasing her clit. "Now, I want you to cum for me. Show me how much you crave this." Dominic grunted as he slammed home in her ass now. Each time he did, he lingered there, letting her feel how full she was.

He curled his fingers around inside her, pushing in as his fingers curled around her clit. "Show me how good it feels." He groaned as he worked her holes to push her to another climax.

Elizabecka eyes widen as she grit her teeth as Dominic used her asshole. She allowed him used her asshole as he say fit as she belong to Dominic. Her heart pounding as he held her in place while pounding her ass.

She cried out as he played with her clit, she was getting so wet for him. He always knew how to give her pleasure, she wanted ease all his sexual needs from this day.

She moan, squirming under his skillful finger. Screaming as she practically came on his command.

Hearing and feeling her cum like that was too much for Dominic. Her whole body felt alive, twisting and writhing around his entire length. He pulled out, spraying his load all over Lizzy's back. It was his usual amount which still nearly covered her petite body. He groaned and rolled off to the side.

He lay back, looking at the ceiling as he caught his breath. "I hope all this extra sex won't get in the way of your work. You've nearly got enough pieces to put together a show; we should start planning for that." He reminded her.

Even as he did, he slid her close to lay against his body. He didn't mind the mess he made. He just wanted to feel her body against his. "If it works, you'll have some money, some real money, of your own for a change." He whispered to her.

Back