The Treehouse of the Cove

To tonight

Taking my glass lift in it with you and smiles before slowly taking a sip of the wine.

Mmmm...

I lower the glass from my lips after taking a sip.

What kind of wine is this? It's quite good.

One of my all time favorites. Gabbiano Chianti.

Setting my glass down and reaching to caress your cheek

Ah, Chianti. When I go to a red wine its usually cabernet or pinot or even a Rieszling. I'll have to give more Chianti's a try after this one.

Nuzzling my cheek into your caress I place my own glass down.

Of course there's sweeter things in this room than wine.

My arms pull you in closer to me and I look into your eyes my lips hovering over yours drawing out the anticipation of the kiss to come for both of us.

Wouldn't you agree, Asa?

Slipping arms around into this embrace. Eyes staring deep into yours as voice is a soft almost sensual purr of a reply.

Much sweeter...

A slow close then open to my eyes as I watch yours as the music slowly begins.

My lips brush against yours as we slowly sway to the music.

Eyes close at the long overdue feel of your lips as the music begins to carry us.

My lips press into yours as the kiss between us begins to heat up, and my hands lower to your hips as we step further away from the bar.

Pressing into the fire and passion of the kiss. One hand moving to cup your cheek the other hand moving to rest over your heart as we slowly move.

My hands migrate to rest one on your lower back. The other rises to rest over the hand caressing my cheek as my tongue presses for entry past your lips.

Lips part happily deepening the kiss more as we move more from the bar. Never wanting this moment to end.

My tongue slips past yours cavorting with your own. My hand at your back presses you against me as we sway and twirl in the music.

Twirling around with you lost in the moment pressing more into the kiss. Hips ripple and sway almost matching our tongues dance.

Tongues twine and dance as we move to the music.

Its times like this between us that are most magical.

Perfect moment magical and beautiful as we dance. Grabbing little breaths as kisses barely break and fall back together. Pausing for a decent breath and sinking into your eyes.

Love

Voice a faint whisper as I smile at you.

I chuckle warmly between kisses.

Love indeed. Shall we dance?

Yes let's dance.

Brow raised a little at the chuckle but smiles.

So any particular music or singer darlin?

Reaches out and presses a button on the control for the stereo system. Sensual and seductive Tango music begins to play from the speakers.

Returning to you I take you and pull you in close tight against me.

Let's start.

Lets dance love.

Curling in close at the music leg circling around yours and back to the music.

Places hand at your back and takes your hand with the other my feet weave around left to right. Then bending my knee and lowering down leading you to follow suit as we peer into eachother's eyes.

Legs stretched back sinking and looking into your eyes. A deep contented breath as we begin to dance and weave.

we rise back up feet weaving in and around eachother in a sinuous pattern. I twirl us around melding our bodies into one beating rhythm of movement with you.

Eyes close as you lead dancing in sensual rhythm to the music. Bodies curled close as the music carries us deep into sensual connection

We spin and twirl our feet weave all in synchronicity to the music. My hand lowers to your thigh. I lift your leg over my hip and dip you back so deep your long luxurious hair brushes the floor.

Head tossed back at the dip eyes open as I lift back up and sink into your eyes a faint smile touching my lips. Hair twirling landing draped over one shoulder as we ripple and swivel.

Back