The Que and Rob Thread

Awww...what happened?

All of "you" suddenly went radio silent at once? Again?

I hope I don't get lonely. . .

Awww...what happened?

All of "you" suddenly went radio silent at once? Again?

I hope I don't get lonely. . .

How could you get lonely with all the black people around you , whose lives you have enhanced so greatly? :)

I wonder what that is costing a minute?

#Winning

speaking of counting, did the minutes run out again on your in-flight Wi-Fi?

Maybe instead of buying it in 15 minute increments you should have just gone for the entire flight package. It would have been what? $39?

Bueller?

Bueller?

I feel like I have neglected this thread. 20 posts by sock-puppets; 16 by me. On a positive note, that is 16 more than Rob.

All the sock-puppets went off the air together again. I would die laughing if the plane went down and all the sock-puppets were forever silent. Of course then I'd have to listen to them harangue in hell.

Last edited:
Hey, you racists gotta look out fo each other. You're a dying breed.

Most of the country is about one love.

Stay oppressed, y'all.

What part of Oz do you live in? Because I live in the part where a black man was told not to come to work out of fear for his safety when the first day threats to “niggers” were written in the bathroom and the second day a noose was found. Unless you mean one love as “white love only,” you are wearing some rose-tinted glasses....or I am a racist too then by your standard.

What part of Oz do you live in? Because I live in the part where a black man was told not to come to work out of fear for his safety when the first day threats to “niggers” were written in the bathroom and the second day a noose was found. Unless you mean one love as “white love only,” you are wearing some rose-tinted glasses....or I am a racist too then by your standard.

In the mine I worked in we have majority hispanics, few blacks. During the tenure of one particular black miner someone wrote some similar epithet on a porta-John wall. The man was retired comfortably for life and from now on each time the Porta-Johns are cleaned a guy with a grinder goes through and make sure there is nothing offensive written on the walls and removes them. This is done daily everyday for the years since. Similar retirement program for a women who cleaned the men's locker-room and found a men's magazine in the trash.

I'd call that progress.

How much is your black guy going to be able to settle for?

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

None of you have done a real day's work.

Typing on your lappie doesn't count.

:p

In the mine I worked in we have majority hispanics, few blacks. During the tenure of one particular black miner someone wrote some similar epithet on a porta-John wall. The man was retired comfortably for life and from now on each time the Porta-Johns are cleaned a guy with a grinder goes through and make sure there is nothing offensive written on the walls and removes them. This is done daily everyday for the years since.

I'd call that progress.

How much is your black guy going to be able to settle for?

I read about it on the local Fox website and then more in depth on the local county paper. I don’t know if he made a lawsuit claim or how that even works given he was a union electrician. Like the FOP, I believe they have their own legal system and representation.

I wish I still had the photo of the Christmas greeting my neighborhood received from the KKK a couple years ago. It was a note in a plastic bag with a rock that had been thrown in our driveway and throughout the neighborhood. My point is, maybe where you live it is all one love, but here in the Midwest, the so-called Bible Belt, it’s anything but.

Sorry to hijack the point of this thread. I’m not a Que or Rob alt - and I need to d code what is appropriate footwear for this evening now.

Lil Queefy's ex must be fucking a black dude now, "he's" been going off about black people all day. "He" was lecturing zumi earlier about how "he" has done more to enhanced the lives of more black people than zumi ever has...lmao.
The little queef is pushing 100+ posts today and it's still early. I guess if you don't have a family to spend time with, this is what you do? :)

I read about it on the local Fox website and then more in depth on the local county paper. I don’t know if he made a lawsuit claim or how that even works given he was a union electrician. Like the FOP, I believe they have their own legal system and representation.

I wish I still had the photo of the Christmas greeting my neighborhood received from the KKK a couple years ago. It was a note in a plastic bag with a rock that had been thrown in our driveway and throughout the neighborhood. My point is, maybe where you live it is all one love, but here in the Midwest, the so-called Bible Belt, it’s anything but.

Sorry to hijack the point of this thread. I’m not a Que or Rob alt - and I need to d code what is appropriate footwear for this evening now.

I don't dispute that there are individuals with despicable leanings. This is why I am livid about being lumped in with them simply for my political views and the color of my skin. You probably didn't see it but the other day, NowIsTgeTime related this proud story where she walked in and saw bunch of white people in a Mexican food restaurant that she knows just "look like the type that would be Trump supporters" and wanted those restaurant workers deported so she glared at them until they finally looked away. And she chalk this up as a fucking victory!

As I'm sure you well know all incidents in any kind of institution of racism that affects employment or housing or any other damn thing has an actual legal remedy and has the full force of the government behind it.

And kitten-heeled, closed toe pumps are always stylish and appropriate in any setting.

I don't dispute that there are individuals with despicable leanings. This is why I am livid about being lumped in with them simply for my political views and the color of my skin. You probably didn't see it but the other day, NowIsTgeTime related this proud story where she walked in and saw bunch of white people in a Mexican food restaurant that she knows just "look like the type that would be Trump supporters" and wanted those restaurant workers deported so she glared at them until they finally looked away. And she chalk this up as a fucking victory!

As I'm sure you well know all incidents in any kind of institution of racism that affects employment or housing or any other damn thing has an actual legal remedy and has the full force of the government behind it.

Awww, diddums.

Lil queef is a VICTIM!!!!

No wonder your wife left you. :)

And kitten-heeled, closed toe pumps are always stylish and appropriate in any setting.

Those patrons were mean-mugging me and I gave them back face. So?

You are tripping.

Again, go reprimand your fellow bigot posters who create slandering threads about people.

You are tripping.

Again, go reprimand your fellow bigot posters who create slandering threads about people.

Those are men. You are a woman, and a woman of colour. Big difference in the eyes of lil queef.

You are tripping.

Yeah, sure they were.

You reported that you walked in and immediately clocked them as Trump supporters. You got back what you gave. You have absolutely no idea who those people are, what they thought, or how they felt about you before you started reacting like Maxine Waters on a tear.

For the good of humanity I hope you somehow learn to look past skin color and your own, biased assumptions, but racism such as yours is generally progressive. It gets worse as you fuel that feedback loop.

It's probably just as well that Maxine is your hero. She is your future.

How could you get lonely with all the black people around you , whose lives you have enhanced so greatly? :)

I didn't know a person's condescension coupled with a superiority complex enhanced black people's lives. Now I know that. :D

You are tripping.

The only peoples who don't disrespect sQUEak on a daily basis are the board's hardest racists. He's a victim, damnit. A victim!

Oh, another one! Excellent. Does that mean you all have your laptop out now and are comfortably settled into your seedy hotel room for the night?

For the good of humanity I hope you somehow learn to look past skin color and your own, biased assumptions, but racism such as yours is generally progressive. It gets worse as you fuel that feedback loop.

It's a good thing your predisposed stereotyping keeps you from making biased assumptions.
You, sir, are the most hypocritical, contradictive poster on the GB. :rolleyes:

Oh, another one! Excellent. Does that mean you all have your laptop out now and are comfortably settled into your seedy hotel room for the night?

it's precious that you think rob is the only one who hates you. must be a self-preservation mechanism.

Back