The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki looked over before smiling at her husband. She soon laid down on the bed. "Perfect though you know what night it is?"she said. Smirking as tonight was the full moon. "We'll call tomorrow about the pup."she said.

He had almost forgotten. His eyes roamed up her body with hunger. He could use the distraction from what had been happening. He gave her a suggestive look and said "ow is it now?"

Nikki smirked before patting the bed. "Yes and come here."she said. She looked at him with hunger in her eyes. "I made sure not to wear anything underneath."she said.

Axel smirked before he joined her on the bed. Tearing off his shirt he kissed her hungrilly. Attacking her lips like a animal in heat. He ripped her robe open. Revealing her naked body to his eyes.

Nikki kept him close as they kiss. Soon feeling her robe open before pulling Axel on top of her. Kissing him once more but deeper this time. "Mmmm my wolf ready for some hot love?"she said.

Axel moaned into the kiss. He looked at her with hunger as he said with a bit of a feral growl. "Im always ready to love my bitch." His wolf taking over slightly. He kissed her again kissing and nipping down her body to her breasts. Taking time to suck on each of her hardened nipples. He continued trailing his kisses south to her waiting pussy. Her arousal strong on his scenses. He could smell the moons effect on her. She was his bitch and she was in heat. He started to eat her out his tongue probing her pussy deeply.

Nikki moaned out as she loved this side of him. She ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmm hun....fuck me. Please...I've been waiting."she said. Knowing the last full moon blessed her with a child.

He grinned and wildly flipped her onto her hands and knees. He shoved his cock into her waiting pussy. Fucking her hard and fast. He moaned and said with a mild growl in his voice "let your inner wolf out hun. I know she wants out too to be fucked like a bitch in heat by her wolf." His wolf was strong this night. He wanted to hear her growl and howl like a beast.

Nikki smiled as she was flipped over. She let out a soft howl as he began to fuck her. "Hun I don't want to wake Luna."she said. It was hard as her inner wolf was in heaven. Causing Nikki to grab onto the bed as she began to moan.

Axel continued to fuck her hard from behind. Reigning in his innner wolf a bit as he tried not to wake Luna. He moaned her name and said "does my bitch like when I take her like this. Fuck Nikki your pussy always feels agood around my cock."

Oh Nikki was in heaven as they fucked. "Yes I your cock feels so good."she said. Their love making went on until both came at the same time. After Nikki snuggled up to Axel and used him as a pillow. "I love you."she said before kissing his cheek.

He smiled as he held her. He said "i love you too Nikki." Closing his eyes as they both soon fell asleep.

Nikki soon fell asleep though woke in a few hours to the sound of Luna crying.She got out and went to her daughter. Letting her feed before she went back to bed. Nikki gave her kiss before heading back to bed. Laying down , falling back asleep and didn't wake up still morning. Choosing to stay in bed and snuggle closer to Axel.

Axel was the first one awake in the morning. Smiling down at his wife as she used his body as a pillow. Thankfully from the monitor it appeared Luna was still asleep. So he just stayed there stroking his wifes hair. He knew they had one more night before the full moons affects completly went away. Once Nikki woke up he said "morning gorgeous. Listen.....do you think we should take your dad up on that offer about the wolf pup today?" His tone unsure wondering if it was too soon after Orion.

Nikki soon smiled at her husband. "No...it would be best for Luna. I want to bring her with us. She needs to be able to be happy...she won't calm down without that blanket."she said. Giving Axel a kiss before she crawled out of bed. Slipping her robe on before heading for Luna. Smiling before scooping up her daughter. Heading back to their room, Luna was still tired. Using Nikki's chest as a pillow as her mom sat down on the bed. "She is sleeping longer which is good. Though she is teething....so we can start eating baby food."she said.

Axel smiled at there child he said "we can stop and get some on the way to picking up the pup." Gently running his hand through the little curls of hair there daughter had. He said "why don't you relax and I'll go make some breakfast and coffee for us then we can get ready to go." Giving her a kiss as he tossed on a robe to go start breakfast.

Nikki smiled at Axel before she headed downstairs with him. Sitting in the couch as she rubbed Luna's back. Their daughter slowly began to wake up before Nikki opened her robe. Allowing her daughter to feed though hadnoticed frost on the ground. "We also need warner clothes for her."she said.

Axel hearing her concerns as he prepared breakfast turned his head to look over his shoulder. He nodded and said "alright we can get some while we are getting her baby food as well. Orion's blanket and her normal clothes should be enough for now till we get her some warmer stuff."

Nikki got Luna fed before she took her coffee. "Yes they should though I have one one onesie for her."she said. Smiling as Luna snuggled back up to her. "Just in case this winter is bad."she said. Luna soon went back to sleep as she use Nikki as a pillow.

Once Alex finished up breakfast he brought it out to Nikki. Seeing that Luna was comfortably sleeping. He sat down beside her as they ate. Once they were done and dressed they got Luna ready and headed to the store.

Nikki enjoyed breakfast before getting ready. Making sure to change Luna before putting her in a her onsie. Nikki then got herself ready and made sure to grab the blanket and diaper. They got Luna into the car before they headed to the store. By then Luna was wide awake as they walked inside. Nikki Luna in the cart before heading to the babies section. Grabbing the clothes first before they began to look at food. "What should we try."she said.

Axel thought about and said "maybe a mix of differn't flavors? That way we can try to make her not such a picky eater as she gets older?" He wished his mother was still around to ask her what she use to try with him. He was not very versed in this field.

Nikki picked out a few fruits and vegetables. She stopped before smiling at Axel. "Relax and focus...you will hear her voice."she said. Nikki heard Luna giggling as she reached for a thing of baby food. She handed Luna the blanket instead.

Axel smiled as well. He knew he wasn't as spiritualy strong as the others. He smiled seeing Luna reach for the food before being handed Orion's blanket instead. He watched Luna hold it and play with it hoping she enjoyed the new pup as much as she did orion. Once they were done shopping he followed the directions to the same woman who had originally given them orion. She gave both Nikki and Axel a supportive hug as she said "im so sorry for your loss."

They finished shopping and got Luna back into the car. Soon arriving at the center and getting out. Hugging the lady before explaining they wanted another pup. They headed inside to meet the new pup. Nikki knelt down with Luna as the pup came walking over. She handed Luna to Axel to allow the pup to sniff her. The pup rubbed against Nikki then turned to Luna. Padding over to sniff her, though Luna reached out for the pup. Nikki was happy as she seemed to have interest in the pup. Nikki took Luna back as Axel picked up the pup. Once back in the car, Nikki sat in back with the pup. Who wiggled out of her scars and hopped up by Luna, though they both fell asleep. "Hun what should we name him?"she said.

Back