The Order of the Glaive

The dean looked at the elf and smiled

“Sometimes it is best to show ... than to describe” the dean said as he waved his hand and an image formed. “Sylphid, my familiar, can take on two forms … a tiger or a tigerwoman as you can see here” the dean explained.

Taramalar stated in awe “Wow … she is very beautiful!”

“Thank you” Dean Percival acknowledged and continued to answer Wylnias other questions “As for powers … Sylphid as a tiger-woman, she is nimble and strong. She is a warrior with a skill for calculated lethality. She is trained in stealth and subtlety. Tigerfolk can see in low-light, can endure heat and cold, can move quickly over the most difficult terrain and can follow scents. In her tiger form, she is a very smart tiger.”

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/b4/6c/21b46c74b521d0894e9fb6156c7c3d7c.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/258/4/c/tigress_by_evergard-d49y8tr.jpg

http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/drawing/1152x864/Tiger_Leaping_ERC.jpg

"Does anyone have Catnip or a squeaky toy?'' The Elf said with a straight serious face.

Dean Percival smiled “No” he said.

“Thank you dean … I think you have given us enough information to begin our search. It sounds like someone has captured your familiar and maybe contacting you shortly to demand a ransom. Strange that they have not done so by now.” Adnil observed.

The dean nodded “Perhaps they wish to make sure I have exhausted all my finding options to ensure I pay the maximum amount. I have tried several scrying spells with no luck. Hopefully you four will have better luck.” He said.

“Thanks you again” Adnil said and the four walked out of the Dean’s office.

“Well, where shall we start?” Adnil asked Wylnias.

Getting familiar with the familiar

Wylnias, Tamalar and Merserr tilt their heads in unison, Sylphid was a stunning example of womanhood. The Elf snapped out of his revelry, he notices the Centaur and Leonid hadn't. Reaching out with a glove hitting them on the chest, startled out of their raunchy daydreams of bedding the familiar. Wylnias intense ice blue gaze was enough to keep them silent. Inclinning his head respectfully to Dean Percival shook his hand. ''We will do our best to find Sylphid for you Sir.''

''Well...where shall we start?'' Adnil asked Wylnias. The Elf strode across the great hall of the school, heading toward the tall ornate double door. ''Well...the first thing we do is spread out searching for tracks. Looking over his shoulder Wylnias to Merserr to ask. ''You understand Felines better than we... what would be the first thing Sylphid would do to mark a trail?''

Merserr lifts his huge pawlike hand to his beard tugging it thoughtfully. ''Break twigs in the direction she is forced..scent markings her captors wouldn't notice..when allowed to rest pull out tuffs of fur..general trail markings as well.'' Tamalar spoke up as soon and the Leonid had finished speaking. ''In the Calvary I've had some experience tracking rogue Tiger-Men Nomads..I know their tactics she'll try to doing this.''

Upon reaching the double doors Wylnias opens the door for Adnil, seeing this Merserr opens the other with a bow. Tamalar chuckles deeply as he cantors between everyone. ''Why thank you gentlemen that was very noble of you!'' Adnil giggles as she sashays out the doors with an extra sexy swing of her hips. ''Likewise gentlemen you're far too kind!'' Elf and Leonid link arms with a grin striding out boldly with flair. ''Aye we truly are...you're more than welcome!''

Last edited:
Two female magic students saw the two fighters, arms linked, striding out of the main building on campus. One leaned over to the other and said “They are both quite handsome … why do the good looking one’s always turn out to be gay?” Her friend shrugged her shoulders as they walked past the two fighters.

The heroes broke up into groups of two and started to search the grounds of the school for clues. Taramalar and Adnil started in the rose garden. As they searched around the beautiful plants Adnil asked a question “Taramalar … something about this whole kidnapping thing seems strange.”

“Why do you say that?” The centaur asked as he found a tuff of fur … smelled it … and tossed it away. The fur was not from a tiger, it was grey and most likely from a dog or wolf.

“Well … the Dean’s scrying spells should work … particularly from a mage as powerful as him. The second is the lack of a ransom demand. If the familiar had been kidnapped why not ask for the money right away. The longer the criminals wait the great the risk of being found.” Adnil pondered.

Taramalar stop his searching for a moment, looking over to Adnil. “Scrying spells can be countered … but you make a good point … some powerful magic is required to counter Dean Percival ability … so that means a powerful magic item or another wizard is involved.” The centaur deduced.

“Couple that with the lack of a ransom demand … that means whoever has done this does not want to reveal them self … or they have not secured the familiar yet.” Adnil stated.

Mixleplixle popped out of a bush, a big smile on his face … he held out his hands … in which was a good pile of dog shit. “Is this from the familiar?” He asked.

Both Taramalar and Adnil looked at each other in frustration. Adnil answered his question “NO … you think a familiar just shits in the bushes to leave a trail! … Now throw that shit away and clean up your hands!”

Mixleplixle looked disappointed, threw the shit back under the bush and licked his hands clean. “YUCK!” Adnil said. “YUMMY” Mixleplixle said back.

Meanwhile

Wylnias and Merserr were having better luck. Merserr was looking at the stone wall before him. It was the side of the main wizard building and it was smooth, very smooth. Except where he was looking. He had found some small scratches in the wall. The trail of extra small scratches led up the wall and into one of the top windows

“Wylnias … this may not mean anything … but come look at this” Merserr requested of the elf

The elf came over and stared at the wall and within one second clapped the lionman on the shoulder. “Nice job … that is clearly the tracks of thieves entering the building.”

Merserr was surprised at Wylnias confidence “but how can you be so sure … these marks can barely be seen”

“I’m a ranger … remember …we should to that room and follow the tracks!” Wylnias suggested.

A clue discovered

Wylnias opens his traveling bag and lifting the flap of it, he removed a thin black cord and grappling hook. Uncoiling the cord he steps back several long paces, twirling it flies overhead catching the proper window sill. Giving the cord a very firm tug up the Elf went, scaling the smooth wall quickly with very relative ease. peering out the window Wylnias motions Merserr on up, he went up the wall agilely and over the sill also.

Once inside Wylnias searches the left side of the room, Merserr the right side with quick silent skill. The Elf finds Sylphid's stationery keen eyes scanning it's surface, lifting a piece of the paper to the sunlit window. What he discovered were indentations of scratches upon it, it was a barely intelligible note that read clearly. ''A new Master do I serve do not seek for me...Sylphid. By Oberon's ears! Merserr read this!''

With his equally keen feline eyes he reads the note quickly, looking to his elven friend with a low growl. Out the window Elf and Leonid went very quickly, sliding down the cord at a swift pace landing lightly. With a sideways tug the grappling hook disengaged from the sill, catching it Wylnias coils the cord and puts it away. Merserr and he sought out Adnil and Tamalar quickly without drawing attention, they find the pair easily in turn telling Mage and Centaur of the note.

Adnil and Tamalar's eyes aren't as as keen as she uses revealing powder, the scratches glow red revealing the words written clearly to them. ''Well this answers the mystery of no ransom demand.'' Wylnias nudges Merserr with an elbow and chuckles. ''If Merserr didn't fine scratches upon the wall...we might have missed this clue entirely.'' With a look of surprise he would get this much credit. ''I only found the scratches you my friend found Sylphids note.''

Last edited:
''A new Master do I serve do not seek for me...Sylphid.” Adnil whispered to herself as she reread the note a third time. “This is not making any sense.” She said louder to the group of men around her.

“First of all … familiars are bonded to their mages … it is very hard to get them to switch mages. Although under some kinds of mind control spells it might be possible. But as you all could tell from those images, Sylphid is very powerful in her own right. A familiar increases in power as the wizard advances in his field. So it would need to be a powerful spell to mind control her.

Another possibility is a familiar can be dismissed … but why would Dean Percival Albus hire us to find a familiar he dismissed?” Adnil pointed out.

Taramalar grunted “Adnil … what about Mixleplixle … didn’t you change him over to your familiar?” He asked.

“I made him swear by the familiar’s oath to only serve me. I’m pretty sure he is not another mage’s familiar … he was just a servant of another mage … not his true familiar” Adnil explained “at least I think so.”

Taramalar was not deterred “How do you know? What makes you say that?” He asked.

Mixleplixle giggled and hopped up to Adnil shoulder and flipped off the big centaur “I thought you were a real horseman, but it sounds like you are a phony, man!” The Imp said and laughed. He then added to his bad pun “Being a horse man … I think you’re just a neigh sayer...” The imp laughed more, but Adnil got them back on track again.

“Some more stuff bugging me …” Adnil continued ignoring the imp’s bad puns … “This paper shows a note being written … but what happen to the note? Was it not delivered? And why did someone or someones … climb up into that room? Why not use the front door?” She asked.

Merserr had been quiet so far … just listening to all the facts and analysis that was happening.

“Sounds like … we are dealing with a powerful wizard … that is trying to prevent us from locating the familiar” Merserr observed. “First the scrying spells don’t work … then a power spell is needed for mind control … I think we need to talk to the Dean … find out who is out to get him.” Merserr concluded.

Assistance required

Wylnias listened to Andil, Taramalar and lastly Merserr, all the while his elven ranger trained mind at work. ''Too many inconsistencies in what little we've been told...I have the same suspicious feeling I had before.'' He had the feeling they were all being watched, putting his finger to his lips for silence. Rubbing his eye he would tug his earlobe, Adnil wouldn't understand this but the warriors did. Leaning over Wlynias whispers into Anil's ear what his signals meant, as he did this he couldn't help but notice how amazing she smells.

Mixleplixle made the Elven Ranger have to hold in his laughter, the little Imp noticed a gave him a wink. Adnil had a true allie in the Imp as he adored her, Wlynias couldn't tell if she knew but being female she must have. ''Adnil I believe Slyphid wrote this note destroying the original...you're right familars never change Masters. She knew nobody would have believed she had willingly, the scratches on to wall were made as she climbed down.

''Taramalar being an Elf I understand Magic...Adnil's right and as I said the note proves this to be true.'' The big Centaur nodded with a grunt of acceptance, Wylnias was glad he was a friend as an enemy that wasn't a pleasant thought. ''Merserr you're quite right about that my friend. Dean Albus is a powerful Mage...as for his spells not working a more powerful magic is involved.''

Wylnias rubbed his chin as he considered every miniscule detail, powerful protection spells would be necessary. ''I have absolutely no doubt you're a great Mage Adnil...but we're going to need far more powerful magical assistance. Dean Albus and the faculty here should bring in other Mages...to combine their magical abilities to create a protection spell. As well as some offensive spells we can unleash when necessary, a Ranger doesn't do anything without having everything possible at their disposal.''

Last edited:
Adnil listened to Wylnias analysis of the situation … but his last statement bugged her “a Ranger doesn't do anything without having everything possible at their disposal”

Adnil needed to make some kind of smart ass remark at that and did “Oh is that why you have not asked me to dinner yet!”

Mixleplixle cackled evilly seeing an opportunity to cause trouble and said “Adnil likes Wylnias … Adnil likes Wylnias … have you told Merserr yet!”

Adnil looked at the Imp “Quiet you” she stated firmly

The Imp did not stop talking and added the following bad puns “You know to Merserr … you are his “mane” squeeze! He really takes “pride” in having you join his family!”

Merserr grabbed the imp by the neck, pulled him off Adnil’s shoulder and started to squeeze it, choking the little creature. “I think he’ll be quiet now” The lionman said. But the cat was out of the bag … so to speak, as both Taramalar and Wylnias were looking at Merserr and Adnil with questioning eyes.

Adnil decided to come clean “Ok … everyone, since blabber mouth over here spilled the beans” She said looking at the Imp “Merserr and I … had some fun last night …He was feeling bad about things he had done in the past … and I … well I wanted to make him feel better.” Then she added “I like all of you … please don’t get all crazy about this … including you Merserr”

The group remained quiet as what Adnil said sank in. Then Tamaralar made a joke “I’m going to be feeling bad about my past … around 9 o’clock tonight if you could come to my room!”

“UGH Centaurs … they're impossible!” Adnil said and everyone laughed.

Merserr asked “Should I stop choking the imp now?” As the poor thing had turned a sickly color of purple now. “I guess so” Adnil said as the lionman dropped him and the Imp started to gasp for breath … Mixleplixle squeaked out “Not funny … Not funny”

To change the subject Adnil said “Ok … let’s go talk Dean Albus” and the group headed back to his office. Dean Albus was standing in his office this time talking to a beautiful Naga. As the Order of the Glaive members entered, he turned to them.

“Oh back so soon … let me introduce Jola. She is one of our finest mages at the school … she specialized in druid magic.”

http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/6716

Jola had a beautiful human upper half. She had flowing red-brown hair and deep brown eyes. She wore a black vest to cover her large breasts, although a significant amount of cleavage was showing. Her snake tail was massive, big, thick, and strong. Her snake under belly showing the trademark tracks of most serpents. The top part showed the camouflaged skin with greens and browns. She held a staff in one hand and a large sword hung from her waist belt.

Both Dean Albus and Jola listened as Adnil described what they had found and their conclusion that they needed additional help due to the threat from a mage as powerful as Dean Albus.

“I believe you have reach a well-reasoned conclusion … if Sylphid has been turned against us … she is a master of traps and very dangerous in her own right. A mage powerful enough to do that is to be feared as well.” The dean said.

Jola spoke up now “Where did you find this note?” She asked.

Merserr described the window they climbed in. Jola looked to Dean Albus “That is Varloser old study … we sealed it after …” The Naga looked to Adnil “after the incident”

“Varloser is a powerful mage …” Dean stated “and he has questionable ethics … Jola we’ll needed to unseal the study and search it. Perhaps there are more clues … Also I'll send another mage to help with this investigation … this might get dangerous” He cautioned.

Wylnias meets Jola

Wynias heard Adnils undeserved sarcastic remark with an icey glare. ''No...I don't invite to dinner those that have sex for such reasons as you. His words were spoken softly as he usually would have, love was the only reason to have sex for him. Thankfully Mixleplixle choose an excellent time to be mischievous, he had the Elf grinning ear to ear with his awful puns. Merserr grabbing Mixleplixle surprised Wylnias as he was choking the life from the Imp, he was about to step in when the Leonid dropped the sickly colored Imp to the ground.

Chuckling he steps over to the mischievous rascal, bent down to pick up Adnils familiar and stood upright. ''That ought to teach you not to tease a Leonid Mixleplixle.'' Puts the little Imp up on his shoulder gently, Wylnias opens his traveling bag removes a water skin giving Mixleplixle a drink. ''I didn't need to be told what you and Merserr did...anyone in the whole school with keen ears knows.'' He places the water skin into his traveling bag, saying what he had joined in the last minute of joyful chuckles.

Taking up the rear with the Imp recovering on his shoulder, Adnil didn't want her familiar near right now. Let's go talk Dean Albus'' and the group headed back to his office. Dean Albus was standing in his office this time talking to a beautiful Naga. As the Order of the Glaive members entered, he turned to them. ''Oh back so soon…let me introduce Jola. She is one of our finest mages at the school…and she specializes in druid magic.''

It wasn't revealed in his posture, speech or impassive eyes whatsoever, but with the mood Wylnias was in about females he could have cared less. ''It wasn't exactly a note...it was the impression on the paper underneath it.'' Adnil would ofcourse do most of the talking to Magic wielders, she was the only one he trust since one murdered his twin sister. ''The power of this Sorcerer...I sense is the one that I came in contact with years ago. It was in Larkspur gentle forest creatures changed the into giant monstrosities.''

Knowing Dean Albus must have told Jola our names earlier, Wynias offers his hand to the Naga to shake. Also a her a slight inclination of his head respectfully, her grip was strong as a warrior quite obviously one before a becoming a Mage. ''What incident we are you referring to? The Glaive Guild would have us be extremely thorough.'' Wylnias had much respect for a Mage that could fight with normal weapons, as well as use magic as he spoke in the Druid tongue. ''I see you carry a warriors blade and have the arm to wield it...nice to know of a Mage that can fight without magic as well as use it.'' It was one of the many languages he spoke fluently, he made a point of at least educating himself in a basic dialect.

Last edited:
Adnil

The female naga named Jola looked and smiled toward the elf ranger. She spoke back to him in druid so Adnil did not know what they were talking about. But it was interesting and a little disturbing to watch the snake tail of the druid. It seemed to be exploring the floor and other objects near it. Coiling and uncoiling around things. It seemed to really like one of the legs of the dean’s large desk. Adnil thought maybe it was like a nervous habit for Nagas. Watching the tail coil and squeeze made humans uneasy. Maybe Nagas were disturbed when humans could not stand still … or played with a button on their clothing? Perhaps Adnil should ask Jola when she got a chance.

Anyhow, while they were busy talking Mixleplixle jump back on her shoulder. Adnil took this chance to say “sorry … I guess Mersurr squeezed your neck a bit hard.” She apologized quietly. “Do you want me to cast a healing spell?” She asked.

“No!” Mixleplixle answered firmly. “Mixleplixle think Mersurr is a big pussy!” the imp joked. “Mixleplixle was surprised when Mersurr grabbed Mixleplixle. Mixleplixle will be ready for him next time!” The imp said with confidence.

“Oh ok” Adnil agreed out of politeness.

Jola and Wylnias

The snake woman answered the elf’s many questions. ''The Sorcerer...in the Larkspur forest has never been found. But that was before Varloser came to our school. I can’t imagine the two are connected. This is a school for good magic. An evil sorcerer would not want to come here, he/she might be found out.” Jola explained.

“As far as the incident is concerned” Jola said looking over to Adnil, her snake body turning and looping in irritation. “It was a bit of a scandal. The school found out Varloser was sleeping with one of his students. Adnil. This is not allowed. We needed to kick both of them out of the school. Varlose must have known this and was never found. A few of the more senior mages detected some mind control magic traces within his study and living quarters. This kind of magic is ethically … challenging. Use of it requires board approval. Varloser had no approval.” The druid explained.

“Could Adnil have been under some kind of spell … to sleep with the mage?” Wylnias asked.

“No, it was not that kind of magic trace. It was more like magic to alter one’s soul.” Jola explained. “Following his departure, Adnil … was found to have slept with several other students … sometimes multiple students at the same time. For these reasons … we don’t believe she was under any kind of mind control spell.” Jola concluded.

Wylnias complimented her on sword arm. The Naga’s smile broadened.

''I thank you for the comments … I do not get a chance to spar often with a skilled opponent … If time allows, would you be willing to cross blades with me?” She asked.

Adnil saw the big smile on Jola face … and did not like it. What were those two talking about anyhow? So before Wylnias could answer the Naga’s question Adnil asked in the common language “Are you two ready to go to the study?”

Jola turned “I’m sorry … we got lost in conversation … Yes” she answered the busty human. Then she turned back to Wylnias “please think about it … it might be fun!” She said still talking in common. Taramalar, Mersurr, and Adnil all took that statement the wrong way … their minds totally in the gutter.

The group headed off to the sealed office. The Naga chanted the unsealing spell. And the door opened. As they entered the smell of old books and strange chemicals fills the air, as the Naga and the glaive members peered into the room. A pair of oak bookcases sat on opposite sides of the room, each filled with leather-bound tomes of assorted shades of brown. On their left was another bookcase, but this one was filled with strange artifacts, an Orc skull, a jeweled dagger, a flute, a small chest, copious bottles filled with colored fluids, 5 tanks of sea water with numerous colorful fish, herbs, other chemicals and several piles of notes. There was a cabinet under the shelves with varies contents spilled over it, including a pile of yellow salt, gold coins, some kind of burnt ashes and several other items. There was a massive desk, at least seven feet in length, fills the southwest corner of the room, with dozens of tiny brass-handled drawers. A large book lies open on the desk, near a single red quill pen, eight inches in length, standing in a brass pot of ink. Adjacent to the pen was an ancient looking map with numerous holes in it. An old smoking pipe was besides the map, the smell of the tobacco drifted to their noses. A large table sat in the middle of the room, there was a very old tapestry on it. Some kind of writing covered the tapestry. A strange key sat next to the textile.

As the members looked over the room, Adnil went over to the desk and was about to sit in the chair. When Wylnias yelled “STOP … don’t sit down!”

Adnil stopped in mid-sitting “What?” she asked.

The elf came over “The chair has been booby trapped … see the small slit here” He pointed out to the seat cushion. Adnil got out of the way and the elf pressed the seat cushion with the back end of one of his arrows. A long sword thrust up out of the seat about 2 feet. Adnil would have been killed had he not stopped her.

Mixleplixle of coarse could not hold his tongue at this event. “Booby trapped … Adnil” He laughed insanely … “The sword thrusting up … I think she would have gotten the point!” Imp was rolling around on Adnil shoulder laughing. “A small slit …in her seat” he was laughing so hard he just could not finish the puns going on in his mind.

Taramalar looked at the trap “Done in haste … but done well” the centaur pointed. Everyone else was a lot more careful searching the office after that.

Last edited:
Varloser's Study

Wylnias answered Jola in common language after Adnil interrupted him ''Certainly Jola it would be a true honor and a pleasure to cross swords with you in a sparring session.'' Impassively looking to Adnil he had extended his hand in an after you gesture, ''Ladies first.'' Wylnias falls in being behind them at them at the pace they set. Merserr chuckles leaning over to whisper into the Elf's ear ''She sure gets catty when you notice another woman Wylnias...what is it about you that the females want you?'' With a glance at the big burly Leonid shrugging slightly, he really didn't have any idea what it was at all.

Jola's Druidic chanted to unsealing spell her voice was, it curled around Wylnias ears like a soft caress. The various scents within the room revealed many answers, as well as the energy of each item inside. His ice blue eyes stopped on the chair and he yells ''STOP don't sit down!'' Before she had asked why not the Elf draws an arrow from it's quiver, twirling it deftly in his long fingers he presses it to the cushion. Adnil stopped in mid-sitting “What?!'' she asked as he came over.

''The chair has been booby trapped…see the small slit here?'' He pointed out to the seat cushion. Adnil got out of the way and a two foot long sword thrust up out of the seat. Adnil would have been killed had he not stopped her, a look of relief on the Elf's face. Mixleplixle of coarse could not hold his tongue at this event. ''Booby trapped…Adnil He laughed insanely…''The sword thrusting up…I think she would have gotten the point!'' Imp was rolling around on Adnil shoulder laughing. ''A small slit …in her seat'' he was laughing so hard he just could not finish the puns going on in his mind. ''Not humorous Imp would you enjoy seeing your Master dead?!'' The Imps laughter stops as it looks down with shoulders slumping.

Taramalar looked at the trap ''Done is haste…but done well” the centaur pointed. Everyone else was a lot more careful searching the office after that. ''Yes...it was indeed. Let us tread lightly...heed what and where you touch.'' Searching the room thoroughly without disturbing anything, with the arrow still in his hand Wylnias wedges it into a crack. ''Aha...well well what do we have here?'' Twisting the arrow to the left counter clockwise, the bookcase on right side of the room slides over revealing a passageway. Taramalar stood just inside the doorway beside Merserr, the Centaur grumbles about being too damn big.

Merserr looks up at Taramalar and reaches up to pat him on his shoulder. ''Too bad we can't just shrink you...hey that's an idea! Can you beautiful Naga Mages shrink or give Tamalar an amulet or ring to do it?'' Wylnias peers into the darkness of this before hidden passageway without getting closer That's a great Idea actually Merserr. Do you ladies have some spell or item that could?...gather up the items that's safe for us to use also?'' Looking over his shoulder expectantly his elven eyes twinkling, the Centaur and Leonid had the very selfsame expression. Who could really tell faces like the three males had no? It just wasn't possible to do it would seem.

Last edited:
Adnil looked over to the Naga “I’m not skilled in transformations … are you? She asked the Naga.

Jola shook her head “I could change him into a tree … but not a smaller centaur.” She stated.

Taramalar was getting a bit nervious now “Ahhh I can just wait … no problem” He said as he thought more about this whole shrinking idea.

It was about this time Dean Albus and a beautiful elven female arrived.

“A secret passage … this study is full of surprises!” the Dean said a bit surprised.

Adnil remember the Dean was the head of the transformation school. “Dean we were about to explore this passage …. But Taramalar is too large … is there a transformational spell you can use on him?” She asked.

Dean laughed “Sure”

Taramalar was not too sure about this whole idea now “Are you sure you can change me back? And is this going to hurt?” He asked.

“Yes … and no it will not hurt … now stand still or I might turn you into a toad!” He warned.

Taramalar stood very rigid. Like a statue. Adnil smiled … the dean had not been serious, but non-magic users usually did not realized wizard’s sometimes made jokes. The dean cast the spell and Taramalar’s body changed rapidly. Suddenly his head elongated and became a horse’s head. His horse body folded up and he grew human legs in its place.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...llion_horse_march2012_by_exveefan-d4tn6jb.jpg

After it was complete. Everyone just looked at him. Finally Adnil joked “I like him better as a centaur!”

Jola looked at him and then at his crotch and said “Ahhh Taramalar … you need some pants”

“Yes you do” Adnil agreed. Mersurr pulled a spare pair from his pack and handed them to him.

“How … How do you put these on … without falling over??” Taramalar asked as he was scared to pick up one of his feet.

“Here grab my shoulder” Mersurr suggested and the ex-centaur managed to get the pair of pants on.

Dean Albus looked at everyone and said “Let me introduce Lady Allonetree … another one of our best mages here at the school. She will be traveling with you as well.”

Lady Allonetree flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder exposing her long tapered elf ears. Her face looked prefect … youthful and innocent. Her nose was small and delicate. Her lips were thin and kissable, with shiny red lipstick that contrasted with her flawless pale skin. She was slim like all female elves. Her small waist and hips were paired nice with her long legs and her small perky breasts.

She adjusted the thin white almost ghostly gown that hugged her body. The gown design had a scoop in the front showing off the jewelry she wore. A necklace made of diamonds and sapphires, with matching earrings. Her cold sapphire colored eyes searched each of them …

“Greeting” She said. She was looking directly at Wylnias as she spoke. It was almost like she knew him!

Mini Centaur...almost

Wylnias expected Taramalar to remain in Centaur form just smaller, typical magic wielders don't exactly do what's asked of them.

''It would have been best just to shrink him...not to transfigure him so he's got to adjust to it.''

Dean Albus looked at everyone and said ''Let me introduce Lady Allonetree…another one of our best mages here at the school. She will be traveling with you as well.''

As is customary Wylnia greets the Elf in traditional Elven tongue, having not ever met her before now. He thought it unusual she'd look upon him with such familiarity. With a very slight inclination of his fair head he offers his hand, ice blue eyes impassive as always as was his way of being.

Watching her gaze upon all of the Glaive members, measuring them up similar to Wylnias when he met them. But with Lady Allontree it was far far more in depth, as the Rangers was in basic character. Her being a powerful Mage she could sense much more, Wylnias didn't like it all the same as he had secrets.

Lady Allontree took Wylnias hand in her delicate one, as she places her free hand atop his. With the same slight inclination of her head, her eyes maintain their familiar gaze into his. She responded in Elven tongue honoring this tradition, replying to his greeting in a similar manner.

Last edited:
“Ok … I guess we are ready to go” Adnil said. Everyone assembled by the tunnel entrance. Taramalar was shaky on his new legs but he used Mersurr shoulder as support.

“I don’t know how you two legs do it. This just seemed so unstable … having 4 legs is much better” He grumbled to no one in particular. Adnil came over to him.

“Mersurr, I can support Taramalar” Adnil suggested, “you help Wylnias look for traps.”

Mersurr looked over to his buddy “Lucky Bastard!” He joked to Taramalar because he got to be next to the busty mage.

The group headed down the secret passageway. It appeared to have been used recently. So it was not too dusty and the cobwebs were at a minimum. The two senior mages had produced magic glow lights to light the way. Wylnias was leading … carefully checking steps and looking for any trip wires. He was followed by Jola. Who provided light and was checking for any magical traps. She had already cast a spell of warning that would alert her to dangerous magic. Next came Mersurr, Allonetree Taramalar and Adnil.

After the group traveled downward until Adnil felt for sure they were under ground. The passageway flatted out and went straight for a while. It seemed as the tunnel was leaving the school grounds, moving outside the wall that surround the complex. Taramalar was now walking on his own. “I thinking I’m getting the hang of this” He whispered to Adnil. “My body knows what to do and how to do it, so I will not fall over … it was me thinking about my bodies’ movements that was causing me all the problems. I just stop thinking and now I’m moving pretty good” He told Adnil.

Mersurr whispered back to him “A centaur thinking … causing problems … you don’t say! I’m shocked!” Mersurr said mocking Taramalar comments. Adnil stuck up for Taramalar right away “Ignore him, Taramalar … you are doing great” Adnil said encouraging the centaur.

Jola shushed them all “Please keep it down back there”

The passageway headed deeper for a short way. Until it flatten out again. Wylnias holds up his hand stopping the group. “Turn off the lights” he whispers. The mage do as requested. In front of him, he can see there is a larger cavern. The ceiling of the cavern rises to over 15 ft high, making it much roomier chamber then the narrow passageway, everyone is standing in. There is a pool, some 12 feet wide, that lines the back wall of the cavern. The water is fed by an underground spring and is fresh and cold.

Some 10 goblins are sleeping along the walls, another 10 goblins are awake, some lounging around, some eating meat off some bones that looked human. There was a small fire in the middle of the cavern. Wylnias and the group in the tunnel have not been spotted and there does not seem to be any guards. Three of the awake goblins are near a small ballista that is near the water pool.

In the back of the cave are 3 exit tunnels.

Last edited:
Wylnias's plan

Wylnias silently unslung his elven longbow from his back, takes three arrows from the quiver notching each Turning to Adnil, Jola and Lady Allontree his voice almost inaudible ''Blind the Goblins with brightness so Taramalar and Merserr can advance into position, I'll pick off the ones farthest away from us unless you three have a better idea?'' Elf Centaur and Leonid await an answer from the Human Naga and Elf Mages.

Mixleplixle was fidgeting on Adnil's about to burst to speak, Wylnias put a finger to his lips for the Imp to whisper. Leaning over the Imp wiggling it's little wing excitedly. ''Mixleplixle want to help...be invisible fly about...use lies and tricky goblin fight goblin.'' Red eyes glowing and big needle toothed grin on it's face. Wylnias pets the little red scaled Imp on it's head smiling. ''Good idea...ask your Mistress first I'd think?''

Tramala silently drew his Calvary sword and Merserr drew his broadsword, this was the warriors reply for what plan they preferred. The Centaur was steady on his transfigured legs, and was very ready to try em out. The Leonid just despised Goblins wanting at em, having to be quiet his lip was lifted in a big snarl. The ladies discussed this with a bubble of silence, with animated gestures and calm expressions while conversing.

Last edited:
Wylnias’ plan, as expected, was a good one. Mixleplixle additional help was welcomed. Adnil whispered to the little guy. “Now be careful … goblin’s kill first and ask questions later” The imp just giggled as he was looking forward to causing trouble and mischief.

Allonetree said it was important that the small ballista be taken out. Jola smiled “don’t worry it is made from wood … I should be able to inhibit its use.” The plan set. Mixleplixle disappeared and headed into the cavern. Everyone else waited.

The goblins that were chewing on the human bones were Mixleplixle first victims. As they ate … a lose femur rose in the air and SMACKED one of the goblins on the back of his head.

“HEY …why did you do that?” The goblin asked (in goblin tongue) rubbing his head.

“What?” The other one asked confused.

The first goblin picked up another bone and SMACKED the confused one in the head “THAT … WHY DID YOU HIT ME”

“Why you …!!” the confused one jumped up and tackled the other goblins as the two started fighting. None of the other goblins did anything. Fighting among goblins was a daily event.

It was hard to tell what Mixleplixle did next. A few of the lounging goblins were starting to get pissed. They had been polishing weapons, telling stories, or describing what they would do to the next creatures they captured.

Raping a female elf seemed to be a popular topic. “I would fuck her good!” one goblin bragged.

A voice said “Your cock is too small … at least that is what your mother told me!”

The goblin turned to one next to him “What did you say?”

The innocent goblin shrugged his shoulders, but was laughing “I did not say anything … but that was funny!”

As you can imagine … another fight broke out as the insulted goblin hit the laughing one.

Finally, Mixleplixle turned himself into his spider form. He slowly and silently cast webs on the sleeping goblins along the wall. It was just a little bit of web … so it would not be noticed. But once awake these goblins would need to spend time cutting through the webs … before they could fight. Once the last one was webbed. Allonetree casted her most powerful light spell. Blinding all the goblins in the cave. There was the firing of arrows from Wylnias, as Merserr and Taramalar rushed toward the remaining goblins.

Wylnias and Jola vs Ulgar

Lady Allontree's cast her most powerful light spell, Goblins shriek clawing at their blinded pain seared eyes. Wylnias drew back on the bowstring three arrows loosing them, flying straight and true killing the Goblins behind the ballista. Firing single arrows now in rapid succession, Goblins fell dead before they knew it. A large Goblin roars a challenge it ran at Merserr, being a Leonid his roar vibrates the ground. Charging the Goblin as it hesitated before Merserr, he swung his broadsword cleft it skull to breastbone. Taramalar with quick slashes heads, arms a legs flew, Merserr wrenched his blade free and cuts down four more. Leonid and Centaur could handle the disarrayed Goblins now, as Elf ears hear the growls of Worgens.

''An opportunity to reveal what your sword arm can do.' Jola slithers as Wylnias walks cautiously down a tunnel to the right. The Elf slings his bow across his back, drawing his Rune sword it hums with energy. The Naga drew her sword as she held her staff aloft, light from the end couldn't be seen by the enemy. Signing to Jola Wylnias asks and informs her, If you have a taming spell Jola, we need the Worg's alive. She signs back to him with a curious expression, Yes I do but why do you want Worg's? He signs back to her with a wry smile, To ride ofcourse we of the Glaive would like fast fears mounts.

Reaching a cavern four Worg's stand growling and slavering, behind them stands a massive Ogre a war axe in hand. 12' feet tall, broad shouldered, rippling with muscle, in a boar pelt kilt and wide leather belt. A necklace of three unknown skulls, black iron spiked bracers ''Looks like it's Snake and Fairy for dinner boys!'' Jola hisses and chants in Druidic tongue casting a taming spell, Wylnias looks up with his impassive ice blue eyes. ''my apologies for having to spoil your dinner plans with your hairy dates!'' An enraged Ogre doesn't think so strategy, not being very intelligent the Elf would taunt him. Wylnias now moves around the quieting Worg's, the Ogre wildly swings his axe as he dunks under it. ''Aww so slow.''

Under Jola's taming spell the Worg's nuzzle her ''Good boys...now sic the big sticky Orge!'' four pairs of baleful eyes turn on their former Master. Each one remembers the inhumane treatment, all of the kicks, punches and little food. They're at his back growling and snapping at the Ogre, he has to wheel around to fend them off. Jola slithers around to the opposite side of Wylnias, the Ogre is surrounded with back to the wall. Shock shows in it's eyes as realization sets in, with deadly intent hacks at Jola almost cutting her in two. Seeing this Wylnias swiftly lays into the Ogres flank, with two handed swings of his sword bit into thigh, hip and forearm.

With a growl of pain the Ogre back hands Wylnias, the blow sent him flying into the Worg's without harm. This was Jola's opportunity to wrap her tail about the Ogres ankle, pulling it hard it's off balance as she stabs into the knee. Also she struck with her staff directly into it's crotch ''Small target to hit on a Ogre.'' The pain and a female ridiculing his maleness, it just drove the Ogre into more raging about. Shaking his head clear Wylnias was back into the fray, leaping his sword glows taking Ogres left arm above the elbow. It would roar out in agony as arm and axe fell to the ground. Jola struck coiling around the Ogres torso and pins it's remaining arm, with each breath it took the tighter her serpentine tail tightened. The Ogres face turns blue with bloodshot eyes bulging, a sound of ribs breaking the Ogre slumps to the ground. Wylnias grips the fallen battle axe with both hands, lifting it over his head with a grunt chops off the Ogres head.

Last edited:
The battle in the large cave had been quick and precise. Everything from Lady Allontree's spell to Wylnias expert cover fire had gone according to plan. The goblins in the cave in fact stood very little chance against a force with this skill and power. Merserr and Taramalar (as a biped) took care of the bulk of the goblins as the battle seemed to be wrapping up.

The only item that had not gone to plan was Wylnias and Jola leaving the main chamber and heading down the right hand tunnel … Adnil could hear the growling of large dogs … and then a big voice … it almost sounded like an ogre’s voice …. But that seemed unlikely. Ogres did not typically have dogs as pets. Nevertheless, Adnil wanted to go after them to help … but a croaking evil voice from the left hand tunnel stopped her.

A weathered ancient looking goblin appeared. He wore a simple cloak over his tunic made of a single wolf fur. It looked moth eaten and dirty. He also wore a headband of worked leather with a single raven feather dangling from over his left ear. He raised his hands … before anyone could do anything … spoke a word in goblin tongue and of a sudden all the light in the cave disappeared. A deep darkness few over everyone and everything. Adnil could not see anything … She tried a light spell and nothing happened.

Taramalar yelled "Who turned off the lights" and then there was a scream of pain from him … Then Adnil heard Lady Allonetree “It’s a Goblin Shaman … He cast a “darkness” spell … and a “cause moderate wounds” spell” The elf mage explained

Then she grunted as something hit her.

Merserr yelled in the dark “I’ll get him …” but he also screamed in pain a few second later.

Adnil figured out what was happening … everyone that made a noise was being targeted. Well … there was one way to fix that! Adnil cast two fireball spells at almost the same time … one went to the left hand tunnel and exploded where she had last seen the goblin.

Adnil specialty was fire … and her fireballs spells were as powerful as they came. The blast of fire overwhelmed the darkness spell for a few seconds. Enough for Adnil to see where the shaman had moved to …which was next to the small pool of water. The second fireball spell left her finger tips a fraction of a second later … and headed right at the goblin shaman. The blast ripped his body into pieces. The darkness in the cave … cleared. The magical glow lights came back on.

Lady Allonetree was staring at Adnil one eye brow raised. Then she silently nodded in respect. Adnil took that as a compliment to the magic she had displayed. Adnil pulled out her green gem from her deep cleavage. She walked over to Taramalar and Merserr and cast her healing spell on them. She looked over to Allonetree but the elf had cast her own healing spell and was ok. The elf was now over examining the smoking remains of the shaman.

She pulled the head band with the feather free from the goblin’s head.

“This is a feather token” She stated “Used for powerful druid magic … Jola should examine it” The elf stated.

The group went about searching the cave for clues and items … and only found bones and a few coins. Adnil had gone to check on Jola and Wylnias and found the dead crushed ogre, his head removed. There was also the friendliest bunch of worgs she had ever seen.

“What happened?” She asked. Jola smiled “That asshole” She said pointing at the Ogre’s remains “called me a snake and Wylnias a fairy …. We took offense!”

Wylnias added “Additionally, he had not been following the ranger’s guide for the ethical treatment of animals”

“How did you crush him?” Adnil asked Wylnias

“She did” Wylnias stated matter a factly pointing to Jola.

Adnil was shocked at the power of Jola’s coils. To crush an ogre was amazing! Wylnias was poking through a pile of flea eaten furs in the southern niche and found a piece of blue quartz, a single tiger eye and a freshwater pearl. He pocketed the items. The order of the glaive guild would be pleased.

“Nothing over here … except a wooden bucket and the half eaten remains of a leg of mutton.” Jola said. Adnil handed the feather token band to Jola “We found this in the other cave …” The busty human mage explained.

“Oh wow … a Quaal’s feather token … it can only be used only once: But in many different ways ... such as to anchor a water craft for up to one day, or deliver a small written message unerringly to a designated target like a carrier pigeon. Or forms a huge flapping fan, causing a breeze of sufficient strength to propel one ship (about 25 mph) for up to 8 hours. Or forms a swanlike boat capable of moving on water for one day. Or cause a great oak to spring into being (5-foot diameter trunk, 60-foot height, 40-foot top diameter). Or finally the token can forms into a huge leather whip and wields itself against any opponent” Jola cleaned off the band and placed it on her head.

"I've always wanted one ... how do i look?" She asked Adnil.

"Like a 60's hippie!" Adnil replied. (Author's note ... 60's hippies was a druid movement about free love and peace. They were almost wiped out by a band of orc in the 70'ds)

Last edited:
Inside of Varloser’s Villa

Varloser stood in front of the windows in the large sitting room of his villa. The room could only be described as opulent. Large beautiful tapestries picturing woodland scenery hung on the walls. The center of the room was covered by a large wooly carpet, made from the pelt of some gigantic bear. It’s inky black fur warming the room. There were three large sofas arranged around the huge stone fireplace. The huge fireplace had a hearth some 18 feet across and was made of fieldstone the size of a horse’s head. The woden mantel had several bottles of colored liquid on it. Flanking the fire place were two braziers of brass. Neither was lite as there was plenty of light coming through the windows.

On one of the sofa was a very large tiger. The tiger looked over to the evil mage by the window. The tiger saw a troubled man … thinking brooding … The tiger jumped off the couch. As it moved towards Varloser, it transformed into Sylphid in her tigerwoman form. She was completely naked as she slipped her hands around the mage’s shoulders.

“You seem troubled … come let’s make love again” Sylphid suggested purring.

“No Sylphid” Varloser stated “It is time for you to take your medicine.”

Sylphid frowned “That stuff tastes awful and makes my head feel funny! I’m loyal to you … not Dean Percival Albus. I can show you how loyal … if you like?” She said as one of her hands moved off his shoulder and slide down to his crotch, rubbing it. “Can’t I stop taking it?” She asked almost begging him.

Varloser eyes glowed in anger “You will do as you are told” He said pushing her hand away. “I will decide when it is time to take you off the potion … and you still need it. Now take your medicine” He ordered.

Sylphid stopped purring and went over to the mantel place. She grabbed one of the small bottles of colored fluid, opened it and drank it. She transformed back to a tiger and fell asleep.

Varloser called for his servant “Gorhakin … come here and take Sylphid to the basement. I think it is time to remove part of her soul like I did with that slut Adnil.”

Gorhakin was a giant metal golem. It entered the room and removed the sleeping cat. Varloser sighed … and followed them to the basement.

Adnil, Jola, Wylnias, Shadow and Ghost.

Wynias listens to the Mages talk as he pets the black Worg, it was female and he'd singled her out. This was to be his very own mount now, Adnil, Merserr and Taramalar could chose if they wanted. He looks from Jola to Adnil and back again. It was quite obvious the Elven Ranger had a special connection with her. What? She picked me not the other way around.

''I think Adnil should have the Quaal's feather token...this is in accordance to Order of the Glaive guild protocol. States and I quote...All spoils gained by a Glaive member is Glaive property, unless it be in the members best interest to use it to serve the Glaive.'' Being as Adnil saved others by killing the Goblin sorcerer...it would by all things honorable that she have it.'' The handsome Elf's charming smile all the ladies agree as he didn't upset them.

Always the honorable Elf his parents raised him to be, Elf and Ranger trained he couldn't be otherwise. Unknowingly he had an effect on females, it wasn't really anything he did maybe it's his honesty. This would have a calming effect on the two women, and he'd not be glared at for what he'd clearly stated. It's up to Jola to relinquish the item in question, for Adnil to accept as it was ultimately her choice. Jola bows slightly to Adnil in respect, with a smile removes the Quual headband. She places it on Adnil's despite her protesting, being the elder Mage bestowed it she couldn't decline. ''Thank you Jola you are generous.''

''As our honorable companion said...it would by all that's honorable that you have it.'' Jola turns to Wylnias shaking her index finger at him. ''Now you definitely owe me that sparring session Sir.'' Adnil just looks at Wylnias a long moment. ''I owe you thanks for being so responsible I have this Wylnias.'' Whynias inclined his head in silent respect to the Mages. ''I owe both of you lovely ladies but you'll have to wait as our duty awaits all of us still.''

With that said the Elven Ranger opens his traveling bag, reaching into it he takes a treat from it. Laying at his feet the Worg looks up to him, with his palm open the treats offered to her. ''Shadow is your name isn't it my friend.'' With a gentleness Worg's weren't known for, she took the treat lightly from his hand. Wylnias slowly strokes Shadows large muzzle affectionately, nuzzling into his hand their bond now complete. ''Adnil I suggest you bond with the Worg mount you wish, Shadows brother Ghost is her advice for you my friend.''

Ghost is gray with darker legs and muzzle, he steps closer to Adnil with tail wagging. He sits down upon his hunches watching her, the big Worg's golden eyes were level with hers. His tongue is lolled out the side of his mouth, Adnil couldn't help but scratch Ghosts head and ears. ''Aww how cute you are Ghost.'' A very low whine from him as he nuzzles her hand softly. He would be completely loyal from that day on from for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Adnil had always like dogs … and Worgs were just really big ones! “Oh I think Ghost and I will get along great!” Adnil said as she opened her pack and presented Ghost with some of her dried beef. The Worg consumed it quickly as Adnil continued to pet him.

Mixleplixle, Merserr, Taramalar and Lady Allonetree joined everyone else in cavern. Mixleplixle jumped back onto Adnil shoulder. Merserr was going to select a Worg for himself. Taramalar did not think it was needed. Back in his centaur form … he was his own transportation. Between Jola and Lady Allonetree, A Naga had more difficulty in riding a Worg, so Lady Allonetree was the best choice to get the last remaining Worg.

With the bonding complete the group set off down the only remaining tunnel not explored. They traveled for about 30 minutes and then the tunnel opened up into a forest. The tunnel has been rising slowly for several hundred yards as the group traveled. Ahead, and slightly above them, they could see the cave’s entrance looking out on to a hillside. Low, thick shrubbery flanked the opening along with rough, boulders. All looked quiet and peaceful.

Then a small goblin head could be seen looking out into the forest. Behind one of the boulders was a single guard.

Lady Allonetree whispered “let us try to capture him.”

Jola smiled and suggested “I’ll do it … you two legs are so noisy!”

She slithered forward approaching quietly and slowly just like a snake. It was actually a bit scary to watch. Jola movements were completely silent. Her body made no vibrations as she moved closer. Adnil even saw her snake tongue flick out into the air …tasting her prey. Slowly ... closer and closer Jola moved. She was a formidable predator.

The goblin was totally oblivious to the approaching danger. With lightening like speed Jola struck and coiled around her victim, her hand over his mouth so he could not warn any others. The goblin could not even squeak in terror and each time he exhaled, the coil got tightened until he slumped over … unconscious.

“Wow … Jola … you are a formidable hunter” Adnil said as the main group moved up to the entrance. “Are you going to swallow him whole?”

Jola smiled at Adnil's joke. “No … I prefer my goblins in bite sized chucks!”

Making sure there was no other guards at the entrance all of them exited the unground passage. Taking the sleeping goblin with them. Wlynias looked at the trees and smelled the air … a puzzled and concerned look appeared on his face.

Lady Allonetree walked over to him. “You sense it too … yes?” She asked.

Wylnias nodded confirming her thoughts.

Lady Allonetree looked to everyone else. “We are in the Larkspur region of the great Forest realm. Cartha is many many weeks of travel time away. Yet we traverse the distance underground … there must have been a magic portal we walked through and did not notice it.”

Wylnias had a familiar tingle run along his spine, it was far from where his twin was killed. ''This area has many very bad memories for me...I wasn't quite ready to face them again.'' Unslings his bow from his back as he takes an arrow from the quiver, notches it ready to rapid fire if it's actually necessary to do so. Impassive eyes narrow as he watches the tree line, his keen ears attuned to any sound out of the ordinary. ''It's too quiet here be very alert.''

Giving Mixleplixle a hand signal to fly circling around, to know if the Imp can see anything. The Imp looks to Adnil to see if it's alright, she nods and of it flew like shot like an arrow. Wylnias motions half their numbers to the right, and the other half off to the left to fan out. A Mage on each of their flanks and the center, all sides protected to their very best extent. With that feeling that makes the hairs of the back of ones neck to just stand in their ends.

The Worgs whine almost inaudibly in unison, their ears were laid back noses up in the air. Just as things grew tense as a drawn bowstring, it eased just as quickly as it had came on. Breathing a sigh of relief Wylnias relaxed, right about then Mixleplixel lands on Adnil's arm. ''Mixleplixle see no danger but found berries for tea, for Wylnias for letting me help you.''

Reaching over accepting the berries he nods, the Imp held the bunch of berries in it's claws. ''Many thanks Mixleplixle I'll brew the tea, when we make camp before nightfall ok? Does everyone have enough rations to eat...or do we need a brace of rabbits?'' Stomachs growling answered Wylnias question, chuckling softly whoever volunteers could go hunt. ''Who's volunteering to go do the hunting...and whose staying here to make our campsite?''

Taramalar Merserr and Jola volunteer to go hunting, Wylnias gathered firewood for a fire. Stacking it the wood just a certain way, adding kindling her struck flint to steel the fire lit. "Who's got the pot and the cups so I can brew Mixleplixles berry tea up?'' Adnil must have as she handed him the pot, filling it with water from the skins adding crushed berries. Not long very after the berry tea brewed, he fills himself and Adnil a steaming cup. ''Not bad.''

Relaxing by the fire beside Adnil and Lady Allontree, Whylnias got hot and flushed rapidly. His vision blurred he shook his head to clear it, catching sight of Adnil she did the same. ''Excuse me ladies I need to go cool off...must have gotten too close to the fire. The Elven Ranger removes his cloak, leaving it behind on the log he was sitting on. As soon as he had gotten out of sight, he became so aroused it was painfully obvious. ''By Oberon what is the matter with me?!''

Last edited:
On the hunt

Merserr, Taramalar and Jola were off hunting, when Taramalar turn to Jola and asked "Hey I forgot ... turns me back into a centaur.”

Jola looked puzzled. "I can't do that ... none of the mages can do that … you’ll need Dean Albus to change you back” Jola explained. Taramalar said something under his breath that was not favorable to mages.

Back at Camp

Wylnias had gone to get some fresh air, when the goblin started to awaken. “Well … look who has decided to join us” Allonetree said as she pointed her staff at the goblin. “If you try to yell or raise an alarm I shall need to kill you” The elf explained. The goblin shook his head to show that he understood.

Allontree smiling and said “You have two choices answer our questions honestly and accurately … and we will free you and send you on your way. Or refuse to answer or lie to us … and we’ll need to get rid of you. Understand?”

Again the goblin nodded in agreement.

“Let’s start with something easy. Who are you working for?” Allontree asked. This of course was a test … she knew the answer but wanted to see if the goblin was going to tell the truth.

“A wizard named Varloser” The goblin said quietly.

“Good … that was the correct answer … now the wizard came out of this tunnel recently with another person … what did they look like?” Alllonetree asked.

“A sexy tigerwoman” the goblin answered.

“Where did they go?” She asked. “To the wizard villa …about a 30 min walk in that direction” The goblin answered.

“What has the wizard been doing with the sexy tiger woman … and what is the wizard working on?” Allonetree asked

“I don’t think you want to know” The goblin said scared to answer.

“Please tell us” the elf insisted

“He has been fucking her … and I do not know what the wizard is working on … wizard stuff … that is all I know.” Goblin answered worried it was not enough.

“That was a hard question … let me rephrase it” Allonetree say calmly “What has the wizard been talking about?” She asked.

“Fear spells and removing parts of people’s souls … when he is done he will be a very powerful wizard” The goblin explained. Allonetree nodded in understanding.

“I thank you … I’m going to free you now.” She said as she got behind him. Adnil for one second thought she was going to slit his throat, but she did not. His bonds cut he was free to go. “May I suggest going back into the tunnel and to the magic school. It will take you far away from here and Varloser will have a harder time finding you.” the elf suggested.

The goblin disappeared down the tunnel and was gone.

Adnil looked to Allonetree “So what is going on?”

Allonetree smiled “I think I have figured a few of the unanswered puzzles before us. Let me explain. A soul is comprised of three basic parts: 1) the logos, or reason, 2) the thymos, or emotion, and 3) the eros, or desire. Each of these has to be in balanced, for a level and peaceful soul.

Now there are all sorts of subparts … for example emotion can be broken into anger, disgust, fear, happiness, sadness and surprise. The warlock, Varloser, had been taking parts of people’s souls away.” The elf said “for example I believe you are is missing fear. Do things scare you at all Adnil?” Allonetree asked.

“Not since my senior year of magic school … but I thought that was just from growing up … even when Wylnias and I faced that troll. I was not scared.” Adnil explained.

“I think your soul is out of balance … when this happens other part become stronger .. like desire … how is your sexual desire?” Allontree asked.

Adnil answered “It has been intense … I’ve had a few lovers since Warlock Varloser. I’ve been more free … sexually … but I thought that was from growing up too … “

Allonetree smiled “Varloser probably thought this was a fun outcome of stealing parts of people’s souls … until he found out you were fucking half the students at the school.” The elf said.

“You knew about that?” Adnil gasped her face turning red.

There was a nod and the Mage continued “Varloser is using these soul parts to create a powerful fear spell. He will be hard to stop if everyone is scared to attack him.” Lady Allonetree finished.

"I think I need some air too ... to think this all over" Adnil said and walked after Wylnias

Wylnias and Adnil sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Adnil found him quickly ... but something seemed to be bothering him. Something was also bothering her. She had a STRONG desire to go to him.

"Wylnias ... I'm glad i found you ... I need to tell you what Allonetree found out" Adnil said. But as soon as she saw his face and his strong powerful body ... she stopped talking.

She looked into his eyes. She saw his desire … He also saw hers! A sexy twinkle was her eyes. He was a good guy, Adnil could tell. She also hoped he was good in bed! She just could not stop herself ... she leaned in and kissed him … a slow passionate kiss … building in intensity. Her soft lips against his. Kissing with a passion that told him with that kiss … she wanted him! She pressed her spongy, voluminous breasts against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her fully. He could feel her thick, engorged nipples pressing against his chest which triggered his own excitement. He could feel the heat radiating from her body. Her body wanted him.

Last edited:
Resistance is futile

Wylnias head little to nothing of what Adnil had said, his desire for one thing and that was. Well it was here being she came to find him, the Imp was the blame for this new trickery. Meeting her eyes and the desire within her eyes, as she leans in placing a slow passionate kiss. Building in intensity so did his pure lust for her, drawing he tight against his lean muscular body. The large bulge in his britches pressed again her mound, directly through her soft skin tight leather britches. Deepening their wanting needing kiss hungrily, his warm tongue would push between her lips. Seeking her tongue finds it tangling theirs together, to dance and play together with hers. A deep lustful groan escapes the Elven ranger, he couldn't control himself and wouldn't if he could.

Feverishly Wylnias goes the cast off his weaponry, Elven longbow and quiver, Rune sword and belt, Willow leaf sword shoulder harness, multiple throwing daggers and traveling bag. Fumbling with Adnil's dagger belt it drops, unlacing her tunic pulling it up to her breasts, he unties the laces of her tight britches, wiggling down of her full shapely hips and thighs. He would drag his tunic over his fair blonde head, letting in drop as Adnil get out of hers fast. She fights the laces of his britches and yanks them down, all the will they stumbled into a sheltering grove.

They were weeping willows and would block sound, from the obviously vocal sexually charged sounds. Hoping on on foot Wylnias got one boot off and another, Adnil would have to do exactly the same as well. Finally both of them were stripped bare naked and babes, crushing bodies together his lips and hands caressing Adnil's voluptuous body. Bumbling back into a soft carpeted grassy bank, he lay her back as his hot throbbing cock rubbed her pussy. Lowering his head to her bountiful breasts to kiss, lick, suckle and nip her plump nipples greedily.

Last edited:
"By the 9 hells what is going on here!?" Adnil thought as Wylnias kissed her sensitive nipples she shook her head, trying to struggle free from the lust potion, but her movements gradually slowed, and she began to moan. The powerful magically induced lust was coursing through her. Add her unbalanced soul and Adnil pushed out all other thoughts except sexual pleasure with Wylnias.

“Play with my nipples …” She moaned …As Wylnias grabbed each one and lightly pinched them … twisting them ...her nipples grew hard with excitement and she gasped in pleasure. “oh god … that feels good!” she moaned. The elf lean down and started to lick them “OHHHHH” she moaned her breasts feeling the wonderful tingle as he excited her. He flicked his tongue over her tits … her eyes open now as she gasped louder … she could feel the tingle spreading from her swelling chest to her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Wylnias obviously knew how to use his tongue; he started using his teeth, giving her stone hard nipples playful little bites. She had thought he did not like big breasts … but he was enjoying himself as he knew he was giving her ... mind blowing pleasure. He kept licking and sucking on her sensitive breasts, he could hear her moans and gasps … and he saw her legs start to shake as her excitement grew. His cock was hard and grinding against her cunt … but was not in it. That would come later. This grinding added to both their enjoyment and Adnil was getting closer to her first orgasm.

She pushed her breasts together, so his tongue could lick both her nipples at the same time. Her pussy pressing against his massive cock as she gasped. Her hips moving up and down as her pussy rubbed his cock faster and faster. The sultry look on her face, the erotic movement of her chest and her curves excited Wylnias even more. He ran his hands over her sculptured contours. First down over her big breasts … then down her sides and finally to the tops of her hips. She was a human … much curvier than any elf … but that difference excited him right now. When his hands returned to her sensitive nipples it cause her to draw a breath sharply.

He ground his cock into her clit as he played with her sensitive nipples. It did not take long as her legs tightened up and she gasped “Aaaaiiieee!!” The tingle intensified as her crotch got wet. Wylnias knew her first orgasm had started and his hands tugged on her hyper sensitive nipples adding to the intense assault on her will power. Those magnificent tugs, and cock thrusts pressing on her mound sent her over the edge. Her orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tightened further, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm … quivering wildly as juice poured out. Wylnias needed to hold her up … as she murmured peacefully, enjoying the twitching feeling in her pussy. Her breasts swayed back and forth as Wylnias had released them to hold her up. Her orgasm complete … his duty was done… now it was his turn to have fun!

“WOW” Adnil said to Wylnias as she kissed his chest “That was nice … I think it is your turn now!” she added. Adnil sank down to her knees and kissed his cock. Her large breasts swayed gently with her every move. Adnil used one hand to reach down and cup his balls while the other gently stroked his stiff shaft. Her tongue licked his cock. She moaned … enjoying the way he tasted.

She continued to lick and suck on his cock as the big thing stiffened and jerked in response to her caresses. Adnil loved to please cocks with her mouth … and it always turned her on … Wylnias knew she liked it too … as she moaned softly, her excitement growing along with his.

Adnil wrapped both hands around the big stiff cock shaft as her mouth sucked on the throbbing cockhead. She slowly fed the cock deep into her mouth as Wylnias moaned. Then she pulled back until her lips caught on the back of the swollen glan. She licked all the way around the cockhead while she sucked on his cock. Wylnias thought it felt amazing.

Then she pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit of the big throbbing cock and licked away the drops of pre-cum. Again her mouth slowly took in his dick, inch-by-inch, as if she was a sword swallower. She took all of his cock in … before her mouth retreated, and then she attacked it again. Her face bobbed up and down on the rock hard cock.

Her one hand moved away from his cock … to rub her own crotch. She was masturbating as her mouth sucked and licked at his cock … Wylnias body started to act on instinct, his hips drove forward …he was fucking her mouth. She flicked her tongue wildly over his sensitive cockhead. This caused him to thrust his cock faster into her mouth. It was not long before, she felt the cock twitch in anticipation; he was getting ready to cum. Adnil’s hungry mouth sucked harder, licked faster, trying to get him to reward her … for her fine cock sucking efforts. It was almost too much pleasure for him to take, but he held back.

As Adnil worshipped his cock … her hand was moving over her clit and pussy. He saw her body twitching as her excitement was about to peak. A huge grin came to his face as she swallowed his entire length again. He bumped the back of her throat as he groaned his pleasure. Her skills were amazing. He was lost in a sea of euphoria. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to hold back any longer, as he felt her tongue run along his veiny shaft, he moaned and unloaded a his spurt of love juice. His semen coated the back of her throat, and continuously shot out of his tip.

Adril’s eyes open wide as she felt wave after wave of cum pump into her mouth. The warm substance was amazing to her, his taste was something she had never experienced before. Her hands continued to twist on his shaft, coaxing out every last drop ... as her orgasm rolled through her body

As both their orgasm completed it was like a fog lifting from their brains. Suddenly the lust was gone … and Wylnias was looking down at Adnil with his cum all over her lips … and Adnil was looking at Wylnias semi-hard cock …

Wylnias stepped back … as Adnil got up and wiped her lips clean. Trying to cover up her naked body. It was like both of them ... were just now seeing each other for the first time.

Back