The Official "I Hate You" Thread

With all the drama going around, I thought this thread could use a bump...

I hate when someone decides you can't be friends because of someone else you are friends with. It's kinda silly.

I hate when someone decides you can't be friends because of someone else you are friends with. It's kinda silly.

They want to make you choose, I hate that

I can honestly say I hate letting people stay with us, even for a few days...

especially when it's my brother-in-law

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I just went through this with my Jr. High Schooler...just silly!

I hate that angie33 isn't around to continue her nice series of cleavage avs

A long overdue and welcome thread!

First, I checked if anyone said they hated me. Relieved there were no mentions.
But maybe those that do, haven't stumbled across this thread yet.

Ok, I want to officially and publicly state that I hate someone who goes by 'Real American 17' - does the 17 indicate he (I am sure it is a 'he') has been banned 16 times already? He is the rudest, crudest, vicious, unintelligent bigot, I have ever had the misfortune to meet here.

I really hate the bloody tram company. Not the tram itself, that's useful and very handy. Except when its five fuckig Am and the bastard driver lets loose with that asshole horn because the sodding milkman's in the way again.

Nono, what really urinates on my battery is the letter that's come through the door., We're going to be working on the tramline............ blahfuckingblah. The problem is that they can only really dig up the road in the middle of the night. Aaaand they cants eem to get it right. Its not fiucking hard really, you have a hugeass sodding tram going over the lines and trucks and cars constantly. Engineer fucking accordingly you useless bunch of fucking retards :rolleyes:

So due to someone not doing the job right the first time, we're having to listen to heavy tools and bashbash all fucking night for the fourth time in six weeks.

Ta fucking muchly

ok, I'll add something. I hate the city planners. About a month ago, they decided to repave/ widen the one practical way for me to get to work. Its only a stretch of about a quarter mile, but it's the easiest way for me to get from point a to point b. So they tear up a 2 mile stretch of road, and then it starts raining. And raining. And raining more. So in the last month, they have basically repaired/ replaced half of the gutters......but haven't repaved any of the actual road. Oh, they move gravel around, but that's about it. I drive by almost daily, through the little "detour" they've made, and see 20 guys standing around, while 3 guys lay the gutterwork. At this rate, it will be sometime in 2017 before they are finished :mad:

I'll add in a PM I got from someone a little while back. :eek:

you stupid bitch

This is how people talk to each other .... ruthless, full of pain and non commitment ... I do like you, a lot and if I wasn't in a place of my own pain, who knows what the fuck I'd want of you.

But you push and push and want ... I don't do that.

I'd rather see this world burn than kiss someone on the cheek ... grow the fuck up and be my friend. I can't be nice, because I don't understand it or the need for it.

I'm not like most people. I mimic what I see. Everything I say has been said and if you looked me in the eye, you'd see no one looking back. It's not an exaggeration, it's the truth. There is very little inside of me, but like you and sending you this email better show you that.

You know when you look up at night and you see a star and for no reason, you keep looking and then thoughts of how beautiful everyone elses life is comes to your mind .... you're that star. You're inspiration and if you'd stop being a cunt, you'd be beautiful.

I hate you.

I'll add in a PM I got from someone a little while back. :eek:

you stupid bitch

This is how people talk to each other .... ruthless, full of pain and non commitment ... I do like you, a lot and if I wasn't in a place of my own pain, who knows what the fuck I'd want of you.

But you push and push and want ... I don't do that.

I'd rather see this world burn than kiss someone on the cheek ... grow the fuck up and be my friend. I can't be nice, because I don't understand it or the need for it.

I'm not like most people. I mimic what I see. Everything I say has been said and if you looked me in the eye, you'd see no one looking back. It's not an exaggeration, it's the truth. There is very little inside of me, but like you and sending you this email better show you that.

You know when you look up at night and you see a star and for no reason, you keep looking and then thoughts of how beautiful everyone elses life is comes to your mind .... you're that star. You're inspiration and if you'd stop being a cunt, you'd be beautiful.

I hate you.

o_O

ummmmm

What the

Fuck? o_O

Back