The Lodger (closed for Hotpup)

As they drove across town Felix thought about Hester and realized that both Dee and Hester were identical body types, in fact, so was Faith. But, that is where the similarities ended. Dee was much more devoted to all of her relationships and wouldn’t want to do damage to anyone close to her while Hester cared more about only herself. It would be his mission to stay as far away from Hester as he could for the rest of his life because while he hated her there was something about her that drove his hormones wild and Dee was just to damn special to risk being near the bitch.

He decided to let Dee in on whatever she wanted to know about his relationship with his ex-wife, “I probably should never have married Hester especially when I caught her cheating on me when we were engaged including two days before the wedding. As a mother she was not great as I did the homework thing and the PTA while she did the fun stuff like getting together birthday parties. You notice the only photos I took out of there were of the me and the kids. I am so glad that is behind me now and you and I can get on with our future.”

As they pulled up to her place Felix wondered if they had time for some sexy fun before he had to leave.

Frank was in a state of shock and not sure what to do first. As they kissed he yanked down Sheila’s panties and tossed them with Maria’s behind the couch, “Maria take off the rest of your clothes NOW!”

He hadn’t meant to sound so commanding but continued, “Let’s take this to my bed!”

Frank’s clothing fell off along the way. Suddenly there was a mass of bodies on the bed. At one moment he was suckling on a nipple and the next his mouth was between a pair of ass cheeks. He wasn’t sure who’s finger was playing with his ass hole and who was rubbing his cock.

Dee greatly enjoyed the drive with Felix and the way he explained about Hester. She was conscious that his former wife was of similar build and of course had a much younger body when Felix was with her and particularly active. His desires seemed to have moved on with the age and one thing she could never point the finger at Felix for was a lack of desire for her. She could sense he was getting increasingly attentive on the journey and was ready and wanting him if he had the time and energy. He had already been physical with the packing, his daughter and current lover.

As they stopped Dee took his and and put it to her breast. Then smiling at him she said, 'now feel me between my thighs before we go in. Yes here and now and give me a kiss whilst you are doing it please'

She smiled a little saying 'let's live a bit dangerously'. I don't mind if the neighbours see, don't mind at all Felix.'

'Commanding isn't he?' Maria whispered to Sheila.

They both giggled as they made grabs on his body. The fact that the two girls had bodily contact of the norm for them, they were developing into a sort of pair together. Sheila whispered back 'don't forget my mum later' but Maria was concentrating on his manhood. Hand and mouth, plenty of mouth was her way and it was not long before she was sitting up, well sitting on, bouncing up and down the young man having a time of her life with a nice broad smile, using her hips and muscles. She looked at Frank in the face. 'you'll do' she said as she playfully slapped his face.

'Go to it girl, go to it' Sheila laughed out as she could see Maria leaning forward to become a good deal more robust in her movements. Yes she was definitely fucking him !!

As Felix kissed Dee he felt the car start to move realizing he had been so turned on by her that he forgot to put the car in park and take the key from the ignition. He broke off the kiss for an instant and did the important task before placing Dee’s hand on his cock through his pants and savagely kissing her, “That could have been bad.”

He worked her panties down her legs and lovingly played with her pussy. He couldn’t believe how wet she was as he ran his fingers through her forest of pubic hair, “I love your soft furry pussy, it’s so damn beautiful!”

He proceeded to vigorously diddle her clit and finger her vagina as he felt her hands on his cock as they continued to make out. Just then, he heard voices approaching and as they faded he could hear them laughing and knew that they had seen the action in his car. He hadn’t learned how much of an exhibitionist Dee was but got a funny feeling about total strangers seeing her naked pussy. If she wanted to stay out here he would not put a stop to it but he didn’t know if he could fuck here in front of her home and he really needed to fuck her! He redoubled his pussy play and suggested, “Mmmm…yes…how about moving inside, need to fuck you!”

The next move or non-move was up to Dee.

Ecstasy did not even come close to describe what Frank was experiencing with what the two girls were giving him. He was a bit surprised when Maria had slapped him so he slapped her ass in return.

Then he yanked on Sheila’s hip indicating that he wanted her to sit on his face. He knew after a couple of hours of this his cock and the rest of him wouldn’t recover for hours if not days He also knew that his bedroom would have the aroma of pussy juice lingering for awhile but went it went away he would always have their panties to remember this once in a lifetime event by.

As Sheila sat on his face he tongued her pussy wildly and pushed two fingers into her bowels. As he felt Maria’s muscles working on his erect cock.

'Yes I am a pretty big distraction aren't I Felix' Dee said with a laugh. 'A good woman should never come between a man and his driving skill, mind you I think you were top of things as usual'. Dee chuckled she had hoped that she had found the right words for the situation. Felix conveyance confidence and belief in whatever he did.

'Ohhhh yes, I am glad I asked, Just being here like this makes it extra special horny for me. I have this sexy man wanting to touch me up and make me cum in public. You know my darling you have a very randy woman on your hands with me'

As Dee panted and sighed she heard Felix's words. 'We gave them a bit to look at didn't we. Perhaps not the full works here in daylight though, keep that for the dark and night time. Yes let's go indoors but not the bed hey let's do it somewhere else, somewhere a bit different'

One day Dee's darkest fantasies would come out but for now she liked the idea of guiding Felix, just every now and then, to give him nice surprises to keep his desire at peak level. She hoped that deep down Felix knew that he could have her when he wanted her and how he wanted her. This playfulness on her part was just a little bit of gloss on their relationship.

The two girls looked at themselves, rather lovingly, this was happening, they had Frank on his back using his cock and tongue. It was great that he was such a willing party in their game.

'He's good' whispered Sheila to Maria. She barely responded, Shelia could tell she was on the way to orgasm riding Frank's cock. It was look on her face, the way her hips were moving, dedicated to fucking that large hard cock deep in her pussy. Sheila whispered the words 'I love you to Maria' and grasped her head, pulling her mouth towards her own and sliding her tongue deep into her mouth for a passionate kiss. 'Come on his cock, come Maria release, really fuck and cum' she whispered once the kiss had ended. It would not be long now though.

It was now becoming clear to Felix just how sexually adventurous Dee was. He had to admit that he had been holding a little bit back himself not showing her all of his perversions but knew that they would continue to have fun discovering one another’s kinks like his food and foot fetishes.

He followed her into her place with his hand kneading her ass cheek as they walked in, if she could give the neighbors a show so could he.

As soon as they closed the door behind them he basically tore off her clothes and did not even notice that she had stripped him as well. He guided her to the dining room and laid her across the table, “I want to have sex with you in every room of your place.”

He sat in one of the dining chairs and spreading her legs far apart dove into her pussy, fingers teasing her nipples, “Yum…my favorite dessert!”

When Frank heard Sheila tell Maria that she loved her some of his enthusiasm waned as he had hoped to get closer to Sheila but was beginning to think that he was just her toy. Getting it back together he decided to give both girls all they could handle and soon was exploding a large load in Maria’s twat.

Then rolling both girls off of him he climbed on top of Sheila and as she spread her legs he sunk his still rigid member deep into her as Maria moved up to Sheila’s face. If he was a toy he decided he would do what he could to be a favorite toy and this would be a playtime that Sheila and Maria would always remember as well.

This guy Felix is fun thought Dee. Never a dull moment with him around and he never seems to tire of a woman's body. I am really lucky. Best of all 'he likes my bum and I thought that was one of my worst features. Just shows.' Dee can but smile as she is with Felix, she will need to eat well for energy to keep up with the guy but yes, she likes it a bit kinky, a bit unusual as well as the loving part of sex.

'Not every room today Felix' she said as a joke. 'Let's spread it out a bit love'.

She was though more than happy with the dining table. She had just the one request 'go on Felix, take a pic of me like this. You could put it on the internet and see what responses you get. They could be quite fun to read. Just keep my face out of it'

Fun over, Dee felt Felix, his lips and his tongue and she was soon gushing, making herself ready for some serious sexing. She had an idea of what was coming.

Sheila had said the wrong thing. She knew she had. It was what she thought Maria wanted to hear. She knew her friend needed support and friendship and that her forward ways were made in an effort to find the love and affection she was seeking. Maria's parents were so wrapped up in themselves giving her total freedom. She was upset that Frank had heard it and become more physical and less sensitive. She couldn't blame him and she certainly felt him as he pushed into her, oh so firmly. She looked at his face and she felt that she knew what was coming. She did not want to deny Maria though and said to herself that she would give her oral pleasure for as long as she could, as long as Frank's thrusts would allow.

Hearing her request Felix was only to glad to oblige his lover so once Dee orgasmed from his oral assault he grabbed his phone and took several pictures including a close-up of her dripping wet pussy. After nibbling on her nipples he helped her to roll onto her stomach making sure that she did not roll off the table. Picking up the phone again he took some pictures of her backside this time including a very close-up picture of her butt hole. He took two last pictures of her feet and armpit that he would not share as he did not want others to know of his fetishes.

“I hope your table is strong,” He joked as he approached with his rigid cock. He slid into her pussy easily. He loved the way her bumm cheeks bounced as with each inward stroke. They could feel the table rocking under them but Felix was now confident that it would hold up to their fun.

“Fuck you are amazing, fuck your ass is amazing,” he grunted and not being able to restrain himself he gave the plump bottom several hard smacks. He was sure that if she did not like a little swatting to her hot ass Dee would not hesitate to let him know.

“”Wish we had time for more, maybe when I get back later tonight we can try out the kitchen or your daughter’s room…Igonna cum!” he was gasping with every word. He noticed the time on the wall clock and knew he only had a couple of minutes before he had to get ready for his meetings. As he flooded her pussy he slowed down his strokes and sweetly caressed her back for the first time noticing how perfect her back was not a blemish on it and so silky smooth.

…Seeing the look on Sheila’s face change as he thrust into her like a Wild man he saw something in her eyes and concluded that maybe he was just a bit more than a toy to her. He was still pretty sure that Maria was here just for the fun. So, both to last longer prolonging the wonderful feelings and to give Sheila the pleasure that any partner deserves he slowed down his thrusts and ground against her with each inward thrust. Reaching up he gently fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Maria offered up her breasts to his mouth as she rode Sheila’s face and being filled with lust he was not about to turn the offer down. Maria motor-boated his mouth and he gave both tits the oral attention. That she demanded.

“Cum with me,” he groaned to Sheila. As his orgasm built up and soon he was spilling a smaller load inside of the sexy woman who he had some undefinable feelings for.

His response to her was fantastic. The way he made her the centre of attention and really gave her just what she wanted. Lovely sensual pics, chat to make any girl feel really good and a wonderful mouth and cock to finish her off. The Felix package was terrific, she felt so lucky and to be going off with him, to live with him, was like a dream come true. They would be doing so much together, having so much fun together.

He warned her and she spoke dirty

'cum in me Felix cum in me'

She felt him holding himself, trying to keep control. She encouraged him

'ram me Felix, fuck that thick white spunk in me, right up in me'

'my cunt wants it, fill my cunt with your spunk'

She took it all willingly and with a smile on her face. Felix's love juice was inside her.

Sheila knew Maria used men, but she was not like that and didn't want to become like that. She had only had full sex with so few. That to her was a very special act. She loved a casual snog and feel with friends but to go further she needed to have real feelings for a guy. She had them for Frank, he was clearly Felix's soon and she hoped he had them for her. Allowing Maria along had been a mistake, her mistake but she had learnt from it.

As Felix's thrusts slowed and he became more measured, she was able to relax more and enjoy. Yes this young man was good, very good, he had the genes of his father.

Panting hard Felix pulled his cock from Dee’s tight pussy finding that it was still as hard as ever. So, he gave it a couple of quick strokes and another load of spunk sprayed her ass. Picking up his phone he took a photo of his jiz pooling on her lovely ass. Quickly he sent all the photos to her before scurrying to his room and getting ready for his meetings.

The first meeting was with his realtor and they checked out some nearby listings . Felix picked out five printouts to take back to Dee to see if she were even interested in sharing a place of their own with him; a place big enough for their kids to visit whenever they wanted and that would also be a fun place for future grandchildren. Therefore he had picked places with five or more bedrooms.

After that he met Frank and Faith at their favorite park.

The two ladies were wearing Frank out as he came in Sheila’s pussy. The threesome fell on to the soft mattress and and nearly fell asleep in the afterglow. Frank saw Maria caressing Sheila. He swatted both of their asses, “That was fun but I have a study group in a half an hour.”

After dressing, he walked the girls to the door. He pulled Sheila a few steps away from her friend and kissing her passionately cupping her ass, whispered, “Text me later, there is so much more I want to do with you,so much more of each other to explore!”

Last edited:
Dee had a wonderful time with Felix but she knew it had to end and she prepared herself for Sheila's visit. She knew that she needed to explain the relationship to her daughter and look for her support. She had been with Sheila now for many years and developed a healthy respect and no little sexual appetite for her. She had though kept herself fully under control, given that she was her adopted mother and hopefully Sheila had never known the true feelings that Dee had developed for her. Such a young soft body, full of curves and wonderful large breasts. Not just that though, it was her intelligence and nature. She was her own person, quietly confident meeting life experiences as they came with calm assurance.

Sheila meanwhile had given Maria the experience of Frank which would do wonders for her self esteem. She not make herself ready for her visit to Dee. She felt she knew what to expect but she did appreciate that it was going to be a rather momentous moment in the life of her mother, the lady who had chosen to bring her up. She would always be grateful for that.

It was still light in the park and families were enjoying themselves causing Felix to remember when he had pushed Frank and Faith in the swings. He was glad to see that their favorite picnic table was vacant. He sat down the fried chicken dinner he had brought along with some drinks. He wondered if it would be weird meeting his children after the sexual situations they had all been involved in. Then, he wondered if Faith and Frank had ever experimented with each other, ; he tried, in vane, not to think about it.

They had a very nice long visit and both were very supportive of his relationship with Dee. The three of them all sat on the same side of the table so that they could people watch with Faith in the middle.

Faith was clearly flirting with both of them, but especially Frank, caressing their legs. He hadn’t planned on showing them the printouts of the possible houses. They liked all of them but, as usual, liked different ones. That did not matter as the real and only decision maker would be Dee. They talked for over two hours the gloom of the divorce completely behind them.

Frank hurried from the study group to meet his dad and sister in the park. He couldn’t believe that Faith was flirting with him so he kicked it up a notch and placed her hand on the tent in his trousers. Still hyped up from his earlier fun with Sheila and Maria he leaned in and whispered, “Keep that up and I’ll have to take you back to my place.”

Faith just smiled back removing her hand to concentrate on what her dad was saying while winking at Frank.

'Look mum, I can see it in your eyes, the way you look at me and in fact the way you treat me. I appreciate that this is a goodbye of sorts. You are going with Felix and that is fine with me. You have looked after me all these years. It will be a new start for me and I will have to become adult and stop messing around with the likes of Marie. I know that mum and it will be good for me'

Sheila slowly undressed Dee, taking care of her mature body which she nicely touched and fondled. She appreciated the heavy curves on the older woman and the way she looked when naked. 'You like back there for me now.' she asked Sheila. Dee then took it out of the drawer, 'I know it is a bit of a wobbly thing but it will do the job.' said Sheila who stroked her cock a little as they both laughed.

'OK come on then love' said Dee as she opened her thighs and patted her hairy spot.

Sheila smiled back and rubbed a good coating of lube over the whole length before she felt Dee sliding two fingers up inside her. 'Just making way for it'

Dee's weak smile changed as her mouth opened and her eyes closed. Now was the moment for Sheila as she knelt between her mother's legs and holding the toy, ever so gently inserted the cock into her vagina. She was careful but they had fun and enjoyed. It was not long before Dee was gasping and grasping.

'I just needed to do that mum, to bring you to orgasm in that way, before you move on. I loved the sight and I will never forget it, the look on your face was erotic beauty'

They cuddled each other before they both dressed to move on, Dee with Felix and Shelia, well she had to make a pathway. That though shouldn't cause too much trouble, the challenge would do her good.

Very pleased with the evening Felix ran a couple of errands first checking on a couple of minor items at work that he had ignored with all of the sexual activity then he went to the supermarket before returning to Dee’s place. He passed Sheila’s car a couple of blocks from Dee’s and knew they would be all alone. It never failed that the closer he got the harder his cock got.

He walked over to Dee and took her into his arms and gave her a hungry kiss.

“Damn big brother I’ve wanted your cock for a long time,” Faith purred as soon as they crossed the threshold to Frank’s apartment. In a flash she was on her knees unzipping him and pulling out his cock. Frank didn’t have time to object as Faith swaloowed his cock. After he erupted in his sister’s mouth he guided her to the sofa and freed her of her clothing throwing her panties behind the couch to join Sheila’s and Maria’s. He almost came from kissing and sucking on her sweaty feet. But, things got even better and better as he moved to her breasts and then dined on her pussy causing his sister to almost violently orgasm. When she begged to be fucked he was happy to comply fucking her hard as she urged him on.

Their sexual escapades lasted less than an hour but both were totally drained. When Faith left it was only then she realized that their lips hadn’t even met;she might have to remedy that someday, still knowing that Robert was her steady lover.

Later, Frank lay in bed and thoughts of Sheila crept into his mind as he knew his sister was not the answer to his long term love life, textingSheila , “When would you like to get together for more fun?”

Dee pulled Felix to her, it was so reassuring to have him close. She was also very excited at what the future might hold for them. She told herself that she knew there would be times that she would need to be patient and also not rush to judgement. Felix had so many good qualities she would have to accept and view the bigger picture of what he gave to her.

Shelia had returned to Marie's place. She found the place quiet, in fact they were all out. It gave her a weird feeling walking around. She knew this could not be home for her, it had been temporary whilst her mum sorted her life out. This had now been done and she had to think of herself. Marie has been a bit of fun, but the excitement was waning. Sheila could not play second fiddle to her, she needed to branch out for herself. Of course when they all returned they were in good spirits and Sheila joined in with the fun, but her heart was not really in it. They had their own family life. Shelia was grateful to them of course but went to bed thinking of her next steps.

'Yes Frank it would be nice to meet up with you again soon, now in bed and off to sleep for some nice dreams, Sheila x'

After their hug Felix took Dee by the hand with the knowledge that his kids were more than ok with his and Dee’s relationship and guided her to sit down at the dining table, “First things first, unless you have something planned I’ve made dinner reservations for just the two of us tomorrow night at DeMarco’s if that is alright with you.”

Demarco’s was a very exclusive five star restaurant that he had heard great things about but had never had a suitable reason to go there. The best thing was they had steak and a wide variety of other dishes and soft lighting.

Next, Felix laid out six packets in front of Dee, kind of like a police photo line-up. It was the five houses he had picked out with the realtor and the sixth one was Dee’s current place.

“Dee, have a look at these and see if any of them strike your fancy as a place you might want to spend your time with me,” he stumbled over what he was saying but after awhile he hoped that he had conveyed his desire completely and that he did not want her to feel like she were being pressured or had had to make a decision now. He leaned in and kissed her.

Frank texted Sheila back, “I’m not seeing anyone else so whenever you want to see me I’m game for anything.” He wished he had taken a picture of Sheila as it would be good jack-off material even if she were fully clothed, she was so hot.

Shrugging his shoulders he figured what the hell and sent her a picture of himself from the waist up with the text, “Hey Sheila, you think you could send me a pic?”

'Demarco's will be lovely. I will have to find something to wear though, maybe buy something new for the occasion. I'll need to be on my best behaviour too won't I?'

The thought of Felix treating her with such generosity very much encouraged Dee and made her feel really good. As he presented her with the packages she did not really know what to say. This sort of thing had never happened to her before and for a man to put such a suggestion to her was a tremendous mark of respect. She was only just an ordinary woman who had a filthy streak when it came to sex.

It was with great care that Dee went through each of the packages. Now what were they really looking for ? Well from a personal point of view the kitchen was all important but the one thing the packages could not do was to give out was the feel of the place or indeed the neighbourhood.

'Well they are all lovely Felix but if I had to choose it would either of these two but I would really need to visit and look at them to get a feel for them and to see where they are?' Dee felt that she was being fair and hoped that Felix was not disappointed.

'Well do you have a favourite one or two Felix? I would be happy to go along with your choices and then visit to see'

'We really both need to be happy about this'

Dee did not choose her own property for she felt that the time was right to have a new beginning.

'So the man is up for teasing, just my sort of man' thought Sheila as she text Frank back with a nice selfie of her large boobs bursting out of bra. 'Hoping this does the trick' were the words she put forward as she pressed send. She thought for a few moments and then sent another text

'I am looking for my own little place, perhaps you can help'. She didn't want any relationship to be all about sex, she felt that she had more to offer than her body.

“I am sure whatever you wear tomorrow evening will be fine as you look fucking beautiful in anything you put on,” Felix told her in all sincerity. He just hoped that the evening would be special for her.

When he saw the two properties she had picked he smiled broadly as they were also his favorites. There would be plenty of room for extended family to hang out and both had kitchens fit for a chef. Taking her hand in his, “Wonderful, those were my favorites as well. I’ll text the realtor and we will be able to look at them day after tomorrow.”

He had been platonic long enough as he got on his knees before Dee and gently pulled her legs apart and began kissing her crotch through her underwear. Breathless he told her, “You are hard to resist!”

Then he leant back and removed her panties before continuing to eagerly perform cunnilingus on her hairy mound….

“Oh fuck yes,” was all that Frank could text back to Sheila. Then he got an idea and sent her a pic of the head of his cock sticking out from his briefs. Next he pulled the underwear off and began stroking himself to the photo Sheila had sent.

When he got the next text he smiled broadly as he was hoping that there was more than sex on Sheila’s mind. In a weird way this turned him on even more, answering, “You just let me know when you want to go apartment hunting and I’ll be glad to help in any way I can!”
He kept stroking edging himself thinking how amazing her boobs were.

Felix had a way in relieving pressure for Dee and the fact that they had similar interests in property was confirmation to her of their relationship and the way it was going forward. Felix had of course been restraining himself and it was no surprise when he turned to her. She always liked the way that he attended to her panties. She would have to make a note to get some new ones to give him variety, maybe some with a message for fun as well. It was a relaxed and wanting and noisy Dee that opened her love box and felt his fingers, mouth and tongue. She was big down there but Felix never seemed to lose his way and get lost. He didn't always plan the quickest route but get there he did, always. He seemed to have a thirst for her juices and he was very welcome to them.

'oh go on, suck my cunt, you wonderful piece of man meat' was as dirty as Dee went before he was manhandling his head and making sure he had no intention of leaving. It was just her way, she knew him too well to actually think that.

'Yeah going flat hunting with you will sure make it fun. Any way you can hey?' So you're telling me 'Frank at your disposal good lady!'

'Oh by the way I do like that cock, I am masturbating thinking of it right now, two fingers, and I am very very juicy... got to go and finish what I started !'

Felix could not believe the amount of honey that was gushing from Dee’s sex as he eagerly lapped it up. He loved feeling her hands on his head as it was a sure signal that he was pleasing her. Once he felt her convulse several times he pulled away and kissed her flush on her mouth letting her taste herself.

“Come with me,” he said taking her by the hand.

“I seem to remember making a pledge that we’d have sex in every room of your place. So, we had better get to it,” he chortled as he lead her to Sheila’s room. It had been a long day so he would save the kitchen for another day as a soft mattress would be just the thing. A thought occurred to him once he started to tear off his clothes beside Sheila’s bed, was Sheila’s bra that was covered with his cum still under her pillow? There was nothing to do about it now so he just stood in front of Dee watching her take off the rest of her clothing.

“ “That is right my good lady I’m fully at your disposal. Let’s meet tomorrow and make plans,” Frank quickly texted not wanting to stop jacking off for any long period.

“Glad you like my cock, it is hard just for you now. Damn, I want your sexy titties in my mouth and my cock inside of you! CUM ‘cause I’m fucking cumming!” Frank dictated to his phone as he feverishly stroked himself out of control before cleaning up and going to sleep.

Felix had fully satisfied Dee with his mouth before he led her through the house, her full voluptuous body waddling along, her pussy fully juiced with moisture seeping onto her thighs. The way he kissed her was a delight, as long as he kept kissing her that way she would know that his feelings for her remained. That was a kiss of pure love and affection. She was happy to lumber her well sexed body along with him.

'Oh, my you are turned on real good, aren't you?'

Dee knew that Felix had just given her such good oral that a thorough fucking should be on the way. She was happy for Felix to enjoy that fucking. He was all she had in her mind sexually. If she had him, what more did she need?

As they entered Sheila's room Dee's mind did flit back to Sheila's body and she had thoughts of how Sheila must have laid in that bed and orgasmed. All it did though was to encourage Dee in her sexual thoughts for Felix, it was part of her foreplay. Dee readily disrobed and positioned her naked body on the bed. She said nothing but lay on her front, she felt that Felix would like it this way. It was also her way of saying thank to you him and showing that she was getting to understand him. She hoped that she was right.

Sheila had never really had a boyfriend. Well, she had had friends who were boys and with whom she had done things but with Frank it seemed different. She had seen him fucking Marie and then there had been his mum and accepted it and even liked it. He would be good to have as a boyfriend, someone special to get to know and have sex with. She would not ask him to be dedicated to her, no that would be unfair right now, they were both young and anyway it would likely not happen. He could go elsewhere, as long as he came back to her, that was the main thing. Until they found out, found out whether they were fully suited to each other and moved in together. Then it would need to change.

Sheila was happy, happy for her mum and happy with the way things were going with Felix

“Oh…such a sexy sight!” Felix gasped as Dee got on the bed on her stomach. The first thing he was drawn to was the twin pillows of her ass and then looking down he saw her sexy smooth feet with those long toes. He was pretty sure that she would forgive him if he were just a bit selfish for the next few minutes.

He tore off his clothes and climbed between her lower legs. Then he lifted up each foot in turn inhaling their distinct aroma before caressing them. He licked up and down the arch before sucking each to into his mouth and working his tongue between each toe then fucking his mouth with her big toe. His cock was as hard as it had ever been as he feverishly attacked her feet.

Then he glanced up and got an eyeful of ther marvelous ass and began kissing up her legs.

He almost lost control when he reached her rump planting kisses all over her behind. Then pulling apart her cheeks he dove deep into her crack and tongued out her rosebud.

He loved the way she moved under him as he made love to her ass but knew that he would spoil a load on Sheila’s bed if they didn’t fuck soon. Felix urged Dee to her knees and slid his cock deep into her pussy. With her shoulders against the pillow he was free to play with her tits while she stimulated herself.

He groaned as he got close to cumming, “You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever known!”

Frank slept soundly that night dreams of Sheila filling his mind. The possibilities swimming around everything from a couple of more dates or fuck sessions to a life with her. When he woke up he thought about the girl who he could not get out of his mind and pledged to himself to take it one thing at a time and try to do something that he was not always very good at that is to make an effort to be patient and recognize her feelings and where she was coming from.

After downing a soft drink and eating a muffin he texted Sheila, “I don’t know your schedule but are you free for lunch so we can check out places for you to live, there is a diner near campus.” He knew of a few affordable spots that had openings that he could tell Sheila about.

Dee loved this bit. She surrendered herself to Felix, lying on her front letting him do whatever he wanted to do with her. She knew he worshipped her body, something that Dee would never ever fail to appreciate. One thing she said to herself that whilst she was with Felix, she would never ever give her bum and her bum hole to anybody but him. They were his as were her feet. She knew that they were his particular kinks, and he should know those parts were for him and him alone.

She felt him finish hard smashing into her, trying to control himself but failing to do so as his love juice shot into her. She felt it, she liked to feel it as she lay on her back and smiled at him.

'Very nice' she said. 'I enjoyed that, I know it is your way and it is wonderful'

'Come here' she said as she opened her arms, wanting to pull him to her and hold him

'Me sexy, I don't think other guys look at me Felix, certainly not like you do. I'm too big for them, aren't I?' If we went out together, you know to a club or somewhere would anybody look at me? I bet not, they would all have their eyes on the young types, you know the girls with no clothing.'

Dee stopped speaking to let the words sink in, interested in his response. Would he be jealous if any other man took a shine to her?

Sheila read her texts and immediately felt a glow. Here was a guy who seemed interested in her and helping her. Not a man simply after her body. She knew though that Frank could have virtually what he wanted as regards women, so his interest put her at least on the first rung of the ladder to a relationship. The fact she fancied him like hell helped a little bit. As she told herself before she must not be jealous, she needs to accept him for what he is. She must not pry.

'That would be great Frank. I was wondering where to start. Let's meet at the diner.'

Life was good.

Felix was not the jealous type which may be why Hester had been able to cheat on him without him suspecting a thing until he caught her with another man’s cock buried to the hilt deep inside her. He had already concluded his basic trust in women would not change because of that experience except making sure both he and his lover understood each other better.

Felix cuddled up to Dee’s breasts caressing her softly while planting light butterfly kisses on her chest replying, “You may be a bit oblivious but when we’ve been out together plenty of guys have given you the once over. One guy even gave me a thumbs up to congratulate me on having such a sexy lady by my side. It is true that more guys like the skinny girls but they do not know what they are missing.”

Taking a breath he continued, “I’m sure that other men will take a shine to you but I trust our relationship enough to know that they would be left disappointed.”

He slid a finger between the folds of her pussy and diddled her clit lightly, “You deserve one more orgasm before we fall asleep.” Once Dee orgasmed Felix licked his fingers clean and fell asleep cuddled up tightly in her arms until the alarm went off in the morning urging them to get ready for work.

Frank was delighted when Sheila confirmed their lunch date. He would try his best to keep it mostly platonic to show that there was more than sex to their friendship.

Then he remembered the panties behind the sofa. He placed each pair in a plastic bag and put them with the few other pairs he had part of him hoping that these were the last ones he would ever get. However, he realized that he was missing one pair from a woman that he had sex with and that was Dee. He doubted that he would ever get his hands on her panties but that was ok.

Frank went to his morning classes and then to the diner and opened his laptop to the ads for apartments that he had found as he waited for Sheila.

Dee enjoyed the words of Felix that night. It meant that she went to sleep happy and reassured. Felix was her man but maybe just maybe she would be able to flirt with others, to have a bit of fun. It would mean nothing much, but it would improve her personality and enjoyment of life to know that men did like the look of her and want to have some connection with her. Every woman liked to know that surely? She would get some clothes to show her figure off a bit more and maybe she would lose a bit of weight. Guys could look at her tits, they didn't need to touch.

Felix was so good for her giving this confidence. She woke refreshed and did what she felt so many couples should do in the morning, give their partner oral sex. A message of thanks and confirmation and reminder of physical attraction.

'Just rest there my love and enjoy' she told him. She stripped off and let him touch her body. This was to be a simple act though. She took his manhood in her hand and gently rubbed. She licked and she teased. At first the shaft, and then the balls and then behind the balls. She was all attention to the completed blow job she was giving him. She talked about her own Sheila and then Faith. She knew of course she did. He got so hard and then she sucked, she sucked for all she was worth and teased his bum hole and then... well only a little. It didn't take long before she felt him shooting into her mouth. She kept her mouth open and it all drained back down the length of his cock, his sperm, back to his body.

'Mmmm so who are you going to be chatting up today Mr Felix? You had better tell me when you get back home. I know it will only be for fun'

Sheila dressed smartly and conservatively for her meeting with Frank. She gave every impression of the quiet nerdy student who went to church every Sunday. There was no make-up, no tease.

'Hi Frank, yes, it is me. I thought I would look the part for any visits. Make the landlord young and fit' she jested as she squeezed his arm. 'No really I am so grateful for you doing this for me. Let's get the serious stuff done first and then we can relax.' Sheila moved her hand to his and kept it there. She knew she had spoken out of turn; she shouldn't have mentioned the landlord so early in their relationship. It was just something to say, she was not really that kind of girl.

Thinking that he was dreaming Felix woke with a start feeling Dee’s mouth on his cock. It was ironic as Felix had just been dreaming about being awaken in this manner, it was another one of the myriad of his fantasies. Groaning, “You are fucking amazing!”

If the blow job weren’t enough her chatting turned him on even more plus the fact that she was laying in such a position that he could caress a lot of her hot body. He ran his fingers over her back and played with her tits and really enjoyed running his fingers through her luxurious hair. His entire body was tensing up as he got close with her hands and mouth hitting all of the right spots.

“shit, shit, shit…yes…I’m cumming sweetie,” it took all of his strength not to thrust his cock into her throat. He reached for her breasts and gripped one of them kind of roughly as he sent a torrent of jiz out.

Panting he apologize for not returning the favor but if they did not hurry they would be late for work but he promised to make it up to her later. As they kissed goodbye, “Don’t forget we have reservations at DeMarco’s tonight.”

He doubted he would have any time to be flirty at work especially as he had some very special errands to run at lunch time.

It was nice to see a different side of Sheila looking beautiful in a sort of subdued way. Her looks still made his mouth water. Catching his breath Frank spoke, “What you’re wearing is perfect. It is very business-like but somehow still shows off your sexy body. In other words, landlords will think of you as a serious person but also wonder how to get your clothes off.”

They glanced over several listings as Frank squeezed her hand. Then he showed her the three he liked best as they were all within walking distance and suggested that she pick one to go to right now. While she studied them he found himself rubbing her thigh. Once she had picked one out they got up and Frank placed his hand high up on her ass as they walked.

Back