The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

Biden picks up another big union endorsement, this one from building trades workers

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|25 minutes ago
WASHINGTON -- President Joe Biden picked up the endorsement of North America's Building Trades Unions at a Wednesday event ...

just a reminder that desantis said not long ago that:
"You got to be running for the American people and their issues, not about your own personal issues, and that is a distinction between us,"
and this:
"the swamp was not drained"
and this:
"all pro-lifers should know that he’s preparing to sell you out."
and definitely THIS:
“I don’t want to be VP. I don’t want to be in the Cabinet. I don’t want a TV show,” DeSantis said in January, before he dropped out. “I’m in it to win it.”

He put the message in starker terms the prior month, saying, “I can tell you under any circumstance, I will not accept” the vice presidential nomination.
he had a nice sunday breakfast with trump after announcing he was fundraising for him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=c3908738a07e48d3b7ed2619e89913c4&ei=95

the 3 Presidents: Obama, Biden and Clinton on a podcast

Obama admitted he was surprised at the lack of guardrails within the GOP that allowed Trump to take over the party.

But “Trump didn’t surprise me,” he said. “You watch Trump’s campaign, you watch his career, he’s never changed.”
“I mean, he comes from New York. There’s nobody in New York who does business with him or lend him money. He is not considered a serious guy here,” Obama added.

“So, I was surprised he was elected, but I wasn’t surprised in terms of his behavior,” said Obama.

Back