The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

felons, conspiracy theorists and a few sheriffs all walked into a conference

people determined that sheriffs are the final word in lawkeeping and fuck federal government

The conference opened a little behind schedule; the Pledge of Allegiance was delayed when organizers couldn’t find a flag. After he searched the conference center’s rooms, Tom Hamner, a Colorado man who served over two years in prison for the felony “interfering with law enforcement” on Jan. 6, 2021, came forward with the scarf from his wife’s neck. It wasn’t exactly a flag, but it was emblazoned with stars and stripes.

“That’ll work!” emcee Alex Newman, an Epoch Times contributor, said before he led the crowd of dozens in the pledge. A smooth jazz rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” followed, sung by a Las Vegas man awaiting trial on multiple felony charges who is accused of fraudulently posing as a certified firearms instructor.

Wednesday’s event drew a little over 100 people by midmorning. Attendees took notes, nodded along and offered somber “Amens” and boisterous “Nos!” when called for.

Jared Bosley, a farmer in South Dakota, told of his fight with the state over a pipeline company surveying his land without his permission. Two convicted Jan. 6 rioters said they were “political prisoners.” Former Rep. Steve King of Iowa, his legacy a history of racist remarks, railed against the World Health Organization, the World Economic Forum and “ringleader” George Soros. Another disgraced former congressman, Steve Stockman of Texas, sobbed as he shared his story of serving time in a federal prison for fraud and sobbed again when he got to the part where Trump commuted his 10-year sentence.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...1&cvid=3a7f81025b4843a5e8cd0a55dfc08899&ei=35

...attended a party in Florida that Gaetz also attended, which featured alcohol and drugs including cocaine and MDMA, sources familiar with the committee's work told ABC News.
...The Justice Department informed Gaetz in 2023 that it was declining to bring charges against him.
Another political hit piece. Note the weasel words.

Another political hit piece. Note the weasel words.
how about these words, then?

Last week, former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy made headlines when he claimed he was ousted because he would not stop the ongoing House Ethics probe into Gaetz.

"I'll give you the truth why I'm not speaker," McCarthy said
at an event at Georgetown University. "It's because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...1&cvid=9cb27ff35f9247e9bb632bbf878705e1&ei=44

In my senior year of high school I received some phone calls from military recruiters. In one of those calls I immediately said I'm not interested in military service. The recruiter said he could come to my home to discuss why I have a negative impression of the military. In retrospect, that is creepy and menacing. Now the military has much lower enlistment, so I wonder how much more menacing they are in harassing young adults.

tucker carlson denies evolution, even surprising joe rogan, and pushes that canard about 'god' made us all, as complete humans, not something "evolved".
carlson thinks there's no proof of evolution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/t...1&cvid=d78952a8e7cc4311fad89946404d259d&ei=42

Part of Darwin’s theory of evolution is that species adapt to their environments and, through time and natural selection, evolve.

“But there’s no evidence that — in fact, I think we’ve kind of given up on evolution, the theory of evolution as articulated by Darwin. It’s, like, kind of not true,” Carlson declared.
someone needs to send this cunt back to school
Asked for his own theory to counterbalance what he claims is a lack of evidence to back up evolution, Carlson cited God.

“God created people, you know, distinctly, and animals. I mean, I think that’s what every person on Earth thought until the mid-19th Century, actually. It’s not a new idea!” Carlson said.
🤦

Rogan pushed back on the age of the idea, backing it up as somehow true, arguing that people have a better “general understanding” of the world today thanks to major advancements in technology.

“Do you think we understand more now?” Carlson asked.

“Yes,” Rogan said.

RFK Jr.: ‘I’m gonna put the entire US budget on blockchain’​

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said he wants to put the “U.S. budget on blockchain,” a ledger of transactions typically associated with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

“I’m going to put the entire U.S. budget on blockchain so that any American — every American can look at every budget item in the entire budget anytime they want 24 hours a day,” Kennedy said Sunday during a rally in Michigan.

https://thehill.com/business/4611426-rfk-jr-im-gonna-put-the-entire-u-s-budget-on-blockchain/

Yeah that's just a swell idea. Nothing could go wrong with that - let alone the actual logistics of doing it.

Moron.

Trump understands diplomacy well. He is offering a seat at the table to North Korea instead of keeping them in the cold. I think it's a smart but risky strategy.

Trump understands diplomacy well. He is offering a seat at the table to North Korea instead of keeping them in the cold. I think it's a smart but risky strategy.

🙄

I think spamming the PB with inane threads and comments is a dumb and risky strategy.

😑

👉 defecation 🤣

🇺🇸

Back