The isolated picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
541511_1962342833885_1702285970_942504_71961376_n.jpg

Looks like a hit and run.

That looks like my great-grandaddy's old place. :)

I think it's cool. I could disappear from life and live there forever. Like heaven on earth. It looks like early morning, after some rain the night before. There are some details in that pick most people will not notice.

I think it's cool. I could disappear from life and live there forever. Like heaven on earth. It looks like early morning, after some rain the night before. There are some details in that pick most people will not notice.

It's only missing the front field with the daffodils and wildflowers.

It's only missing the front field with the daffodils and wildflowers.

There probably are some within the dirt close to the creek. The guy on the tractor possibly just bush hogged it, prepping for hay growth. It looks like he is heading down across the other creek crossing to the other pasture for more cutting. It also looks like a Ford tractor (possibly N8 model).

Did you notice the trailer on the other side of the barn with the pickup truck there? Also, I see a hand dug trench for water coming down the hillside, to feed the pond for the horses to drink out of.

Actually, I see a lot of cool little stuff in this pic. It truly says a thousand words to me. I am going to print it out and have it framed.

It's not mine, I have one that is amazing but is not in my photobucket right now.

I LOVE storms, I love how they feel in the air before they arrive, I love how they leave the woods around my house smelling all fragrant. I enjoy the violence too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back