The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum

kkbk.jpg

A Desert Rose said:
Ice cubes and hot wax... :kiss:

A great combination. Like ham and cheese. Peanut butter and Jelly. The beach and a full moon. Breakfast in bed. Las and Vegas. The pussy and cock.

Hmm. You're the worst kind of hot. You *know* you're hot. And to me, that makes it so easy to resist.

Thanks.

WriterDom said:
talk to me, coffee

"Hi, I'll be your cup of coffee for today. Please feel free to drink me -- I enjoy it! Really I do. I like the chance to inspect your bowels closely, to be passed through the intestine, and be processed by your body to be turned into waste. So at any time, feel free to take a sip."

Er... I'll have a cup of non-talking coffee, please.

I don't know how I expected to react, but I know I didn't expect all that, wOw!

Re: Guess this will have to do ...

AngelicAssassin said:
As a place for "what made you laugh in connection to this area of the board."

Can we get just a little more PC around here?

No wonder people go off the deep end.

we're on our way to becoming a generic society~~~
however, there MUST be a divine reason for this~ and we must keep the faith : ) and do all we can to get Bush out of office!!!!!

oh AA, the reason people go off the deep end is because of fear~ for one, the terrorist threat~ the fear that this nation breeds every single day~~~

enough ranting!
*smiles* have you been gone? cause *blushing* I do think I missed you--your av ::::::::::::::rushing back to work:::::::::::

My coffee isn't speaking to me this morning, but my Indian dinner from last night is! Erk.

*deep breath*

Get a grip, babe. Don't lose it now, just because of one, tiny, momentous word.

I'm all spent, for now...though just thinking about the coming days...
I can already feel the frustration building...*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back