The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvor-Hardon said:
Does anyone else get those feelings of seeing someone in a shop or restaraunt and going "Hey that looks like so and so from LIterotica." and not knowing for sure but it drives you crazy?

Every once in a while I think someone on the street recognizes me from lit.

Marquis said:

Last friday I could have sworn I saw FurryFury but...... I really doubt it was.

How's the new index working for you Marquis?

Salvor-Hardon said:
Last friday I could have sworn I saw FurryFury but...... I really doubt it was.

How's the new index working for you Marquis?

It has a few kinks, but its way better than what I had before, Killi says hi by the way.

Marquis said:
It has a few kinks, but its way better than what I had before, Killi says hi by the way.

This place is all about kinks man :D

Let me know if its anythign I can work on and I'll tweak it a bit more for you.

Hi Killi :kiss:

Could you ever be dominated by an idiot?

Ahhh the temptation to say..
Nope, better not say that...
But c'mon you have to admit, it is tempting
:p

shy slave said:
Ahhh the temptation to say..
Nope, better not say that...
But c'mon you have to admit, it is tempting

ROFLMAO You're so lucky that he doesn't come her much.

And someday your mouth is gonna get you killed.

graceanne said:
ROFLMAO You're so lucky that he doesn't come her much.

And someday your mouth is gonna get you killed.

Your right, Thank God he is overworked at the moment :)

As for my mouth, whatever do you mean? I didn't actually say any of my thoughts out loud.
So it must be you who is thinking bad things and making out its me!!

I know thoughts are powerful, but do you think they spread like bird flu??

If so, does that mean that through a type of osmosis you could think of those bad things and think of me at the same time causing a transfer of those thoughts to my head.
If I then act on those thoughts, its you who caused me to get into trouble!

If that is the case, its a pity your not a man. They can't hold two seperate thoughts in their head at the same time, nor can they hold any thoughts in their head if their dick is engaged in the thinking process prior to the brain becoming fully engaged.

shy slave said:
Your right, Thank God he is overworked at the moment :)

As for my mouth, whatever do you mean? I didn't actually say any of my thoughts out loud.
So it must be you who is thinking bad things and making out its me!!

I know thoughts are powerful, but do you think they spread like bird flu??

If so, does that mean that through a type of osmosis you could think of those bad things and think of me at the same time causing a transfer of those thoughts to my head.
If I then act on those thoughts, its you who caused me to get into trouble!

If that is the case, its a pity your not a man. They can't hold two seperate thoughts in their head at the same time, nor can they hold any thoughts in their head if their dick is engaged in the thinking process prior to the brain becoming fully engaged.

LOL You know that if you keep it up someone's gonna tattle on you!

But then, maybe that's the point. You looking to get your butt swatted?

My problem with 'bad thoughts' that could get me in trouble if I said them is I give myself the giggles. Then I'm in trouble for giggling when I shouldn't be. Not to mention he insists I tell him what I'm giggling about. So I still get in trouble. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. *pouts*

Marquis said:

This is why I don't post my face here. I don't need that. I already get far too much recognition from my job for my liking.

Fury :rose:

Salvor-Hardon said:
Last friday I could have sworn I saw FurryFury but...... I really doubt it was.<snip>

It's good that you doubt it but did it give you a little surge when I, I mean she, winked at you? *c*

FurryFury said:
This is why I don't post my face here. I don't need that. I already get far too much recognition from my job for my liking.

I'd know your butt anywhere.

There's something disturbing about a lawn being mowed before the birds start singing in the morning

A little steam engine had a long train of cars to pull.

She went along very well till she came to a steep hill. But then, no matter how hard she tried, she could not move the long train of cars.

She pulled and she pulled. She puffed and she puffed. She backed and started off again. Choo! Choo!

But no! the cars would not go up the hill.

At last she left the train and started up the track alone. Do you think she had stopped working? No, indeed! She was going for help.

"Surely I can find someone to help me," she thought.

Over the hill and up the track went the little steam engine. Choo, choo! Choo, choo! Choo, choo! Choo!

Pretty soon she saw a big steam engine standing on a side track. He looked very big and strong. Running alongside, she looked up and said:

"Will you help me over the hill with my train of cars? It is so long and heavy I can't get it over."

The big steam engine looked down at the little steam engine. The he said:

"Don't you see that I am through my day's work? I have been rubbed and scoured ready for my next run. No, I cannot help you,"

The little steam engine was sorry, but she went on, Choo, choo! Choo, choo! Choo, choo! Choo, choo!

Soon she came to a second big steam engine standing on a side track. He was puffing and puffing, as if he were tired.

"That big steam engine may help me," thought the little steam engine. She ran alongside and asked:

"Will you help me bring my train of cars over the hill? It is so long and so heavy that I can't get it over."

The second big steam engine answered:

"I have just come in from a long, long run. Don't you see how tired I am? Can't you get some other engine to help you this time?

"I'll try," said the little steam engine, and off she went. Choo, choo! Choo, choo! Choo, choo!

After a while she came to a little steam engine just like herself. She ran alongside and said:

"Will you help me over the hill with my train of cars? It is so long and so heavy that I can't get it over."

"Yes, indeed!" said this little steam engine. "I'll be glad to help you, if I can."

So the little steam engines started back to where the train of cars had been standing. Both little steam engines went to the head of the train, one behind the other.

Puff, puff! Chug, choo! Off they started!

Slowly the cars began to move. Slowly they climbed the steep hill. As they climbed, each little steam engine began to sing:

"I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I think I can - I think I can - I think I can I think I can--"

And they did! Very soon they were over the hill and going down the other side.

Now they were on the plain again; and the little steam engine could pull her train herself. So she thanked the little engine who had come to help her, and said good-by.

And she went merrily on her way, singing:

"I-thought-I-could! I-thought-I-could! I-thought-I-could! I-thought-I-could! I thought i could - I thought I could - I thought I could - I thought I could - I thought I could - I thought I could I thought I could --"

FurryFury said:
It's good that you doubt it but did it give you a little surge when I, I mean she, winked at you? *c*

Oh hell yes! but it tingled more when I thought it was you ;)

I am so fucking done. Next time I'll join the fucking army and he can clean this fucking pigsty.

I sometimes (more often lately) think my reading comprehension is not up to par. It's the reason I refrain from posting to most threads with any words of substance. Frequently, I read paragraphs over and over... and still don't get it.

A Desert Rose said:
I sometimes (more often lately) think my reading comprehension is not up to par. It's the reason I refrain from posting to most threads with any words of substance. Frequently, I read paragraphs over and over... and still don't get it.
i don't think it is your reading comprehension dolly :kiss:

A Desert Rose said:
Now you're giving me some kind of hope, sweetie. Maybe it ain't all about me. lol :kiss:

When i'm tired or stressed I avoid threads of substance for the same reason. I just can't seem to absorb any of the information. Don't worry about it right now, join the fluff threads and read the substance threads later. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back