The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how even in somewhere as fairly anonymous as lit, I'll hesitate to actually POST somethings. What if the person I'm venting about IS on this site? and READS IT? AND KNOWS O_O *paranoia*

Nothing negative, for the record...just sensitive. I suppose there are somethings one really just needs to keep to oneself xD Ach weil...
It is funny! And there are things I just won't post."Stella Omega would never admit to that, what will people think?"

It's awesome to see (in this case hear) parents that care about their young child learning English. However, after 45 minutes of listening to horribly butchered English from the parents' part, I'm starting to think the kid might do better on her own, after all.

Having "broken English" listed as a native language on a resume is not a thing anyone should strive for, I don't think.

When did BDSM become a contest about who can take more?

I have long gotten that vibe. Also, that there is a certain amount of disdain for those who do it for fun, or who don't truly commit to a 24/7 lifestyle, or who don't sustain serious physical damage or risk thereof.

Thankfully, I've never given a crap what anyone else thinks. ;)

When did BDSM become a contest about who can take more?
Yeahhh, I don't get that, never have. It should simply be about each taking/giving what s/he wants and/or needs. I don't think the Olympics are going to any time soon consider an event in bruise development, or fancy flogging, or creative caning... so why else would anyone want to make a contest of it?

Last edited:
Yeahhh, I don't get that, never have. It should simply be about each taking/giving what s/he wants and/or needs. I don't think the Olympics are going to any time soon consider an event in bruise development, or fancy flogging, or creative caning... so why else would anyone want to make a contest of it?

SYNCHRONIZED CANING!!! :D In one pyl and group pyl arrangements :D oooo and i bet with a variety of backs and cane-types, you could even make it vaguely musical....

Last edited:
I can see the end of the tunnel and that light is actually the sheen of a sexy book cover. :)

Rawr!

OK, interesting video. Not sure if it made me smile? Didn't make me laugh and I can't understand why the audience is laughing. Nervous laughter? But I did like this because what he says makes a ton of sense.

I mean, just look at some of the shows featured on Discovery Channel now (supposedly a channel about science??) and you'll see where we've gone.

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-a-talk-show-host-get-remarkably-profound-seriously-just-watch-him-for-3-minutes-2?c=ucfb1

Rawr!

OK, interesting video. Not sure if it made me smile? Didn't make me laugh and I can't understand why the audience is laughing. Nervous laughter? But I did like this because what he says makes a ton of sense.

I mean, just look at some of the shows featured on Discovery Channel now (supposedly a channel about science??) and you'll see where we've gone.

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-a-talk-show-host-get-remarkably-profound-seriously-just-watch-him-for-3-minutes-2?c=ucfb1

Speaking of celebrating imbecility, there's now a sequel to Dumb and Dumber being produced. With Jeff Daniels at least, if not that other twit as well.

Rawr!

sounds like laugh track for some of it or...I think it's called "sweetened."

Sorry. I was pretty sure it was the final sign of the arrival of apocalypse and figured some of my friends might want to know that it's all about to go up in smoke soon.

Well, thanks for the warning, then.

sounds like laugh track for some of it or...I think it's called "sweetened."

Yeah, that's what I thought. Why? Why add laughter? It just felt weird.

I'm getting really good at realizing there's no point to arguing on the internet and deleting posts before I make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back