The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you wear an open white lab jacket with no shirt on underneath it? :D oh and also wear glasses and look suitably intelligent?

Well Emerson would have to be better then Einstein right? or an ugly tattoo? :p

I wear an open white lab jacket with no shirt pretty much everywhere, and I think that's what gives me that brainy, homeless look.

Also, I just bought new sunglasses, and I like the way they sort of "frame" my face. Like a beautiful, beautiful, smart painting.

Last edited:
I wish, every year, there were a "One Shining Moment" video montage of Lit, that showed dynamic shots of that year's thread action highlights. It would show sigs, and maybe a refresh of new posts, and emoticons, and a few poignant youtube links, and it would make me cry and run out of the room and thank the Almighty for the beauty of this mysterious world.

It's a good thing I don't have any money or that foray onto my favorite jewelry manufacturers clearance web page could have been dangerous.

I think I may need to have my arms tied down. I had to have a biopsy done this morning of my genital area (everything is fine--it was just a weird dark splotch) and it is now driving me crazy. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch..it more feels like the kind of pain similar to a light, teasing pussy flogging.

Which of course is one of my absolutely favorite things my Daddy does to me and it is becoming almost impossible for me to keep my hands safely away from playing with myself.

I can't rub it for at least 48 hours. This is going to be a looooonnnnggg 2 days.

I think I may need to have my arms tied down. I had to have a biopsy done this morning of my genital area (everything is fine--it was just a weird dark splotch) and it is now driving me crazy. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch..it more feels like the kind of pain similar to a light, teasing pussy flogging.

Which of course is one of my absolutely favorite things my Daddy does to me and it is becoming almost impossible for me to keep my hands safely away from playing with myself.

I can't rub it for at least 48 hours. This is going to be a looooonnnnggg 2 days.

Perhaps if you could think of something depressing to do over and over again to take your mind over the itch. Say, pull up video of the last several times the Patriots have played the Giants in the playoffs/Super Bowl?

Perhaps if you could think of something depressing to do over and over again to take your mind over the itch. Say, pull up video of the last several times the Patriots have played the Giants in the playoffs/Super Bowl?

Ha! Or perhaps watch Game 6 of the 1986 World Series. ~Shivers~ No, I'm not that much of a masochist. Seeing those once was more than enough.

Besides....I use masturbation to elevate my mood so doing something depressing might not be the best answer.

Now a good ass beating might do the trick. Sigh, but then I would want sex.

Seeing those once was more than enough. Now a good ass beating might do the trick. Sigh, but then I would want sex.

Right on!
And...
*sigh*
:rolleyes:

Ok, me now.
Is it so disturbing that at my age, I loudly guffaw at the show "Ridiculousness"?
:D

I have ended up with some extra copies of my book floating around. I'm considering doing a little Lit giveaway. Maybe five hard copies and five e-copies. Would anyone be interested?

Adventure science fiction, if anyone's wondering. Oh, and apparently advanced-reader teen boys really enjoy it. So, if you have one of those, it might make a nice gift. ;)

www.warpworld.ca

For the movie fan that I am I have never seen An Affair To Remember. ShockIng, I know. Don't worry though, this is finally going to be remedied this evening.

Whew.

I have ended up with some extra copies of my book floating around. I'm considering doing a little Lit giveaway. Maybe five hard copies and five e-copies. Would anyone be interested?

Adventure science fiction, if anyone's wondering. Oh, and apparently advanced-reader teen boys really enjoy it. So, if you have one of those, it might make a nice gift. ;)

www.warpworld.ca
Oh, is *that* what I'm considered now? :eek:

*flop* I have a coolllllld. I don't feel good. Someone bring me chicken soup and a humidifier and a tea IV, and and and....

For the movie fan that I am I have never seen An Affair To Remember. ShockIng, I know. Don't worry though, this is finally going to be remedied this evening.

Whew.

I hope you imported a couple of big fluffy bath towels for the showing. Kleenex wouldn't stand up to that kind of onslaught.

So between my migraine adventure last winter and yesterday's knee surgery, I now have two large-volume bottles of a very strong pain killer that I don't really need. Anyone need to anesthetize a rhinoceros?

Oh, is *that* what I'm considered now? :eek:

LOL! I was actually really surprised to find any teens liked it. I really thought it would be an adult read. And the adults (you fall into this category, SW), do like it, as all the reviews and ratings indicate. But, for some reason, it's struck a note with teen boys. Go figure.

Of course, I have zero idea how to market to that demographic. I did suggest an Axe cologne product placement in the second book, but my partner wouldn't bite. ;)

Last edited:
LOL! I was actually really surprised to find any teens liked it. I really thought it would be an adult read. And the adults (you fall into this category, SW), do like it, as all the reviews and ratings indicate. But, for some reason, it's struck a note with teen boys. Go figure.

Of course, I have zero idea how to market to that demographic. I did suggest an Axe cologne product placement in the second book, but my partner wouldn't bite. ;)

Don't try to market to that demographic. Everyone who does try looks insanely ridiculous in the process. If the zits crowd likes your work they'll do your advertising for you.

Don't try to market to that demographic. Everyone who does try looks insanely ridiculous in the process. If the zits crowd likes your work they'll do your advertising for you.

Yeah, that's kind of my thought. I just wish they were half as talkative as teen girls!

Agreed. Just keep marketing to adults and all the wanna-be-older teens will lap it up. Reading books aimed at older markets is one of few legal and socially acceptable ways to feel mature as a teen. ;)

And I'd be super interested in a copy of Warpworld, as is the (semi) young man I reside with. I've been struggling to read lately, which is very odd for me. Maybe a new genre is in order?

Last edited:
Okay, lemme tell you about yesterday.

Yesterday began with the cops chasing a fugitive around the neighborhood. They chased him for three hours. He was violent, and by the time they caught him, he was also naked... Moral, don't do Meth. it can make you carjack innocent drivers-by and the cops-- and the neighbors-- don't like it.

Yesterday ended with my daughter going to ER for an infected cat bite. She's still there, on her third round of antibiotics, and waiting for a rabies shot. Moral, and folks, this is really the real truly truth-- Don't fuck around with cat bites. If they are deep punctures, you WILL get blood infection, there is basically no maybe about it. Go straight for medical help. Don't wait till you see those festively bright orange streaks on your skin.

Yesterday ended with my daughter going to ER for an infected cat bite. She's still there, on her third round of antibiotics, and waiting for a rabies shot. Moral, and folks, this is really the real truly truth-- Don't fuck around with cat bites. If they are deep punctures, you WILL get blood infection, there is basically no maybe about it. Go straight for medical help. Don't wait till you see those festively bright orange streaks on your skin.

Word. My advice to anyone who gets any type of cat bite is to immediately wash in HOT water with lots of soap and then get your ass to a doctor - stat! Super infectious.

Agreed. Just keep marketing to adults and all the wanna-be-older teens will lap it up. Reading books aimed at older markets is one of few legal and socially acceptable ways to feel mature as a teen. ;)

Good point! Maybe we should add "Adults only" on the cover? ;)

And I'd be super interested in a copy of Warpworld, as is the (semi) young man I reside with. I've been struggling to read lately, which is very odd for me. Maybe a new genre is in order?

An excellent idea! PM me with your mailing info and I'll ship one out this week. I should also mention that I will never share or otherwise disclose any Lit member's personal RL information.

Yesterday began with the cops chasing a fugitive around the neighborhood.

Yesterday ended with my daughter going to ER for an infected cat bite. . Don't wait till you see those festively bright orange streaks on your skin.

Wow, Stella...fuck of a day! Wishing all the best for your daughter.
:rose:

Yesterday began with the cops chasing a fugitive around the neighborhood. They chased him for three hours. He was violent, and by the time they caught him, he was also naked... Moral, don't do Meth. it can make you carjack innocent drivers-by and the cops-- and the neighbors-- don't like it.

Holy bartonella batman! I'm so sorry for your daughter!! :( Cat bites are...well even the grazes get abscesses... Hopefully they get the sepsis knocked its hiney and she'll be fine and everyone involved will be all the wiser :)

I was totally about to make a rambling long PSA about wound care because I want to USE my education, but then I realized y'all probably know plenty about wound care and I'd be irritating :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back