The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like writing...but only what I want to write. Having retarded subjects assigned to me usually irritated me. Like the State report I had to do in 4th grade 9_9 retarded. Writing a paper about Captain Nemo was fun, though :p

I kinda like writing...but only what I want to write. Having retarded subjects assigned to me usually irritated me. Like the State report I had to do in 4th grade 9_9 retarded. Writing a paper about Captain Nemo was fun, though :p

It's sex blogs. Like, phone sex marketing shit. It can be fun at times, but after you've done nine million of them, it gets freaking tedious when you're not in the mood for it. That's why I'm rebelling.

I used to want to be a writer, but now I wonder if I could ever write *anything* where I wasn't trying to sell something. :rolleyes:

I'm still excited that he's single. Even though I'm not. Well, I guess I'll cross that bridge if I come to it ;)

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please Santa! I've been VERY good this year. If you bring me a Johnny Depp I PROMISE I'll look after it and feed it every day!

See, there are 2 guys in this world I always say, I just want to keep tied up under my bed. He's one and your "please Santa" note is just how I feel. Like just be there, looking hot and I'll do the rest.

That odd sound you just heard was the last sputter and whir of my brain wanting and trying to figure it out.

Time for me to get some coffee.

It's sex blogs. Like, phone sex marketing shit. It can be fun at times, but after you've done nine million of them, it gets freaking tedious when you're not in the mood for it. That's why I'm rebelling.

I used to want to be a writer, but now I wonder if I could ever write *anything* where I wasn't trying to sell something. :rolleyes:

ah, yes. doing even fun things too much does get rather dulling, doesn't it?

Just realized that in my new facebook cover photo you can see my nipple rings/ nipples.

Not like they are out in the air, but the white muslin chemise I'm wearing with the waist cinch/ skirt combo doesn't hide them very well. :rolleyes:

Fuuuuuck.

I think one of my crazy meds has made me dyslexic, and lack of sleep is making it really hard to catch...and I still have client work to do. Ugh.

Zzzzzz....

I did something important today that was very hard to do, but I did it. I celebrated with a cup of hot tea, deep gratitude, and some real peace.

I did something important today that was very hard to do, but I did it. I celebrated with a cup of hot tea, deep gratitude, and some real peace.

Yay, Curious!!

It's Monday. I can tell because I'm already at 8:01 a.m. having to throttle my desire to say, "Failure to plan on your part does not create an emergency on my part." Why am I throttling it? I should mention this client pays the bills on time, and without hassles.

Yay, Curious!!

It's Monday. I can tell because I'm already at 8:01 a.m. having to throttle my desire to say, "Failure to plan on your part does not create an emergency on my part." Why am I throttling it? I should mention this client pays the bills on time, and without hassles.

Thanks & I hope your day founds its mellow! :)

~

I wish I knew the answers, but at this point I am only starting to understand the questions ~ which honestly still act like trying to trace candle smoke.

I'm trying, but my brain is now baked and totally overstuffed.

I think it is nap~thirty. Nope, I know it is. *zorch*

Oh yeah nerve in my leg? Well fuck you too. I have drugs that will knock me out cold no matter how twitchy and ouchie you are.

Holy CRAP. I just chomped into a wasabi rice cracker and it burned like CRAZY. I went all spazzy with my face and hands, but when it was over I felt all warm and tingly.

I'm pretty sure I just had a LITERAL food gasm o_0 wtf.

Holy CRAP. I just chomped into a wasabi rice cracker and it burned like CRAZY. I went all spazzy with my face and hands, but when it was over I felt all warm and tingly.

I'm pretty sure I just had a LITERAL food gasm o_0 wtf.

A month or so ago I got my daughter some sushi to go, and one of my heart kids asked for one from her (I'd gotten him something else). He asked if it was spicy, and I assured him that california rolls are not spicy. He took a bit, said yum, took another bite and started freaking out, glugging my water and gasping. I was trying to figure out what his problem was, cause california rolls are not spicy, when I saw my daughter was laughing her ass off. Turns out she's put a BIG chunk of wasabi on one side of the roll, and he'd just bit into the whole thing. I stopped and got him something to drink, but I still laughed. He did too, once he could breathe, cause he'd have SO done the same thing to her if he'd had the chance.

Why, in the name of Zeus and The Claw do I continue to imagine that I want some kind of relationship with a person who has shown me, over and over, in ways large and small, that they want absolutely nothing to do with me?

I mean, seriously, what kind of fucked up IS that? :confused:

Why, in the name of Zeus and The Claw do I continue to imagine that I want some kind of relationship with a person who has shown me, over and over, in ways large and small, that they want absolutely nothing to do with me?

I mean, seriously, what kind of fucked up IS that? :confused:

Love is fucked up, Cupid is a bastard, and Aphrodite is the biggest bitch of them all.

Or I could just be jaded. :rolleyes:

I don't want to play this game anymore. Not when there are so many alternatives.
Then don't, darlin'!

Too often, I think, we do "what is expected," we let others set priorities for us that have, really, nothing to do with what WE need in our lives.

As you say, "There are so many alternatives." Pick out one, or two, or a dozen, that seem to fit at least part of what you want, and check 'em out. Your life is yours. Live it for you. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back