The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my nerves apparently told my therapist to piss off today. He heard them say it. :rolleyes:

Going to go a slower route from here on. Until then, I get to enjoy sharp stabby pain, rounds of fire balls, and ass spasms and spasms all down my leg. Good times.

I'm sorry. :( I hope it'll get better for you!

On the blurty vein:

I really, really hate ironing his shirts. I just can't find any flow in it. The sleeves are the worst. Maybe he'll change career into something, where he can wear wife beaters and jeans so that I won't have to iron his shirts any more. Blergh.

I need pets bad. Anyone want to pet a kitty? Blurt

Absolutely. pettypettypetpet. Also, here's a cartoon mouse, a saucer of milk, and a fire department of hot guys to get you down outta trees.

Well my nerves apparently told my therapist to piss off today. He heard them say it. :rolleyes:

Going to go a slower route from here on. Until then, I get to enjoy sharp stabby pain, rounds of fire balls, and ass spasms and spasms all down my leg. Good times.

What you're describing sounds like the book of Revelation. Damn. Hope you feel better. When you're hurting, it's hard to get on with the business of daily living.

I am sorry you are hurting in all the wrong ways. *gentle hug*

Its a deal on the time machine... until then, I can offer you luck sprinkled Chocolate truffles. :rose:

Mmmmm truffles...nom nom nom

I'm sorry. :( I hope it'll get better for you!

On the blurty vein:

I really, really hate ironing his shirts. I just can't find any flow in it. The sleeves are the worst. Maybe he'll change career into something, where he can wear wife beaters and jeans so that I won't have to iron his shirts any more. Blergh.

Thanks. You know, I actually miss ironing, my button ups, but I think that's because it hurts to do it, if it didn't hurt, I probably would go back to being grumpy about ironing.

What you're describing sounds like the book of Revelation. Damn. Hope you feel better. When you're hurting, it's hard to get on with the business of daily living.

Yeah, my life is pretty much at a slow crawl right now. Hoping to be bustling again soon.

Here you go, ladies. Time Machine.

Woohoo! I have the perfect outfit to match it. :D

I'm watching the Endeavor inching along the streets of South L.A. I'm listening to people babble words about patriotism, or the size, or once-in-a-lifetime-- all of them trying to put into words the awe and pride that we just can't help feeling. Kids whooping and crying, old folks brandishing canes, all colors and classes mingling in celebration of science and human ingenuity.

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun,
There were children crying
And colors flying
All around the chosen ones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3m_T-NMOs

Last edited:
I think this bread recipe and I are going to be fast friends.
I need to bake it to be sure, but so far, so good.

just let me sit here and pick up the pieces of my BRAIN that just BLEW THE FUCK UP.
Shall we upload you a little whisk broom and dustpan?

31Vs2BhaeRdL.jpg

:D

Weirdest job application so far...

I just sent a 60 second audio clip to an ad requesting "erotic voice actresses" (pay per click through). The sample script was a Dominatrix; oh the irony. :cool:

The ad claims that if you're hired you can make $500-$1000/week... I'm not sure I believe that, but an anonymous voice gig that I can do in my spare time from home? Even a couple hundred a month might be worth it.

I just sent a 60 second audio clip to an ad requesting "erotic voice actresses" (pay per click through). The sample script was a Dominatrix; oh the irony. :cool:

The ad claims that if you're hired you can make $500-$1000/week... I'm not sure I believe that, but an anonymous voice gig that I can do in my spare time from home? Even a couple hundred a month might be worth it.

Hell for that kind of money I might attempt Dominatrix as well! :D

Believe baby, believe. I don't know who you're dealing with, but mp3 can be all that, there's just a learning incline. Just make sure you can go indie if need be, cause companies overpromise a lot but you learn so much. PM me with Q's if you want.

Last edited:

If this even remotely pans out, talk to me about how to do what you'll need to do to make decent recordings.

I guess I'm REALLY cranky sorry folks.

It will be better after the elections. I hope.
Maybe a hazmat container to plop it into...

I get it. Staying centered, and realizing that humanity will go on, regardless, is difficult when I follow each development so closely. Everything seems life or death.

Damed kids...they addicted me to the walking dead series and now my whole weekend is gone because of the marathon :rolleyes:

Total fan. But see my comments above.

:eek:

OK, Word Press is making me tear my hair out again!!!

Thought I had my dilemma all sorted out but now it seems WP won't let you use an iFrame. So I tried straight HTML. Nope. I'm ready to launch my site and the blog page is all f**ked!! :mad:

Thought I had my dilemma all sorted out but now it seems WP won't let you use an iFrame. So I tried straight HTML. Nope. I'm ready to launch my site and the blog page is all f**ked!! :mad:

You should be able to use iframes in WP, K. Should being the operative word, of course.

Is the blog from elsewhere?

I get it. Staying centered, and realizing that humanity will go on, regardless, is difficult when I follow each development so closely. Everything seems life or death.

This!
I sometimes need to put myself on a media fast and make myself look at the image of the pale blue dot for a while.

There's a plugin that lets you do it, I can't remember offhand, but try finding a plugin.

You should be able to use iframes in WP, K. Should being the operative word, of course.

Yeah, WP.com specifically states "no iframes". We tried anyway...it did not work. :(

Is the blog from elsewhere?

The blog is WP.com. Website is built in Web Builder.

There's a plugin that lets you do it, I can't remember offhand, but try finding a plugin.

OK, I'll look for that. I'm kind of already over budget on the project, as is, not that I had much budget to start with, so I need to mind my pennies.

Hm, I accidentally wrote "penis" instead of "pennies" just then. Freudian? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back