The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made the worst pot of coffee ever, I don't even know.
I'm hereby starting Saturday over.

Stella, stop playing fast and loose with the days of the week! ;)

In my book, it is perfectly acceptable to start a day over until about 11:00 or 11:30. At that point, once you take lunch, the day is too short to start over and doing so would cause more harm than good. In that case it's best to find some mundane and productive activity (like folding laundry or stuffing envelopes) to more or less salvage the day; or move on to a recreational activity such as coloring or sex and resolve to start tomorrow refreshed and relaxed.

We just spent almost 45 minutes sitting at the balcony watching a couple of caterpillars eat bugs from our chili plant. And we both found it thoroughly interesting. That's how interesting our life has been lately.

Now, our plant is bug free, so there's one less thing to worry about. But will the caterpillars starve now?

MAJOR craving to see a couple of caterpillars take Cattypuss to the bedroom and dom the crap out of her!

With mandibles. Or whatever they have.

D'oh! Of course!

Does that mean they'll be........................ NAKED???? :eek:

I know, the thought is frightening.

Just don't forget to don your usual caterpillar gear: a hardhat, overalls and a safety vest.

caterpillars TERRIFY me. not kidding. their color, the movement of their bodies, their texture...fjafasdklfjkldsfa'f;

just sends me to a dark, dark place. slugs do the same. i just cannot cross their path. sometimes Daddy has to carry me into the house while i squeeze my eyes shut tight and hum to myself if those little creatures are out and about.

that's normal though, right??:eek:

Please, tell me I don't want it.
Nope.
No matter how good it sounds.
Tell me.

Quiet for less than 40 minutes.
Wakes up (at least I'm assuming he was asleep) screaming.
Red faced, tears a rollin'.
Orajel, tylenol, teething ring, water.
Still crying.

Some days I really wish he would hurry up and start talking.

Bonus Blurt:

Wenchie has maintained radio silence for quite a bit longer than normal; hope all is well, even if hectic.

Has anyone heard from Betticus?

Bonus Blurt:

Wenchie has maintained radio silence for quite a bit longer than normal; hope all is well, even if hectic.

Crazy busy, some days I don't even get online. Hell some days I don't even come home!

It would be hard enough to keep up with out this strange illness, but it's just making it worse. I've pin pointed that it really flairs up when I enter any fast food place (not just work) and noted it for my doc.

I also sent an email to my Ops manager letting him know that I want to take another position. I could keep up this way, but I wouldn't be happy, and on top of that I'm misserable working in the store because of this allergic reaction.

Still kicking, and still treading water...

Crazy busy, some days I don't even get online. Hell some days I don't even come home!

It would be hard enough to keep up with out this strange illness, but it's just making it worse. I've pin pointed that it really flairs up when I enter any fast food place (not just work) and noted it for my doc.

I also sent an email to my Ops manager letting him know that I want to take another position. I could keep up this way, but I wouldn't be happy, and on top of that I'm misserable working in the store because of this allergic reaction.

Still kicking, and still treading water...

You're kidding me. Right? This distaste for your job has so seeped into your very being that you are ALLERGIC to it???

Oh, the timing for this move is SOOO right, wenchie. So right. Keep treading. In two fucking years you are gonna look back and say, Jesus, here I am. With a degree. And a new job. And had I NOT gone back to school I'd be two years older and in the same damn job.

I'm not usually into "signs," per se, but if this isn't a sign, it's sure as hell a symptom.

-------------

Also, Cattypuss, how did the caterpiller domming go? Was there thread? Was there cocooning? Did they emerge as butterflies, mid-scene?

You're kidding me. Right? This distaste for your job has so seeped into your very being that you are ALLERGIC to it???

Oh, the timing for this move is SOOO right, wenchie. So right. Keep treading. In two fucking years you are gonna look back and say, Jesus, here I am. With a degree. And a new job. And had I NOT gone back to school I'd be two years older and in the same damn job.

I'm not usually into "signs," per se, but if this isn't a sign, it's sure as hell a symptom.

Amen!

-------------

Also, Cattypuss, how did the caterpiller domming go? Was there thread? Was there cocooning? Did they emerge as butterflies, mid-scene?

I know, I'm the same way, but I remember about a month or so ago crying on my mom's shoulder telling her that everything was pointing to this move, but that I was scared, or more, I didn't want to give up certain freedoms that I have. Like today, I discovered I had a flat tire after returning to my van after class. 4 hours later I have two new front tires, and I didn't have to think about who's not getting paid this month to make this happen.

My costumes are really getting some attention, and if I could just devote more time to them (doing local shows/fairs for instance) then I know I could at the very least make up what I would be loosing in income.

I planned out my core classes today, like not just for the term, but if these classes exist in the future, how I can best use my credit hours. So far I have it at half of my core credits double count either towards other core or my major. That's a shit load of double dipping! it would also allow me to graduate faster even if I keep up the pace I am. I really want to add on another class, but I would deffo have to put all custom costume orders on hold for that, and I just found another potential money bags...I mean regular customer. (Family involved in SCA $$$!)

I need to look this up, but if the doc declares that I am unable to work in the restaraunt because of my allergy, does McD have to provide me with another position? Can I claim disability?

Well at any rate, I applied to jobs on campus and I'm looking at lots of places off. Something with a set schedule so it's easier to work around.

The license plates around this neck of the wood are normally 3 letters - 3 numbers. And because a lot of acronyms are 3-letter ones, I always try to spot acronym license plates. On Sunday I saw HNG. I've also seen LOL, GFE, LIT and BBE at some point, too.

But today I saw the best one yet: JFK-911. I mean, come on! J (not FK) took a pic of it on his phone, so I'll try and put it here at some point. Maybe. If I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back