The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good friend H saved up to buy a brand new bike to do a bicycle trip down the Oregon/California coast. She just posted on Facebook that her bike was just stolen in San Francisco. :mad:

SCUM.

My good friend H saved up to buy a brand new bike to do a bicycle trip down the Oregon/California coast. She just posted on Facebook that her bike was just stolen in San Francisco. :mad:

SCUM.
Someone needs to invent LoJack for bikes.

I'm sorry for your friend.

Someone needs to invent LoJack for bikes.

I'm sorry for your friend.

I am sorry that happened too!

Just an FYI, they do have GPS trackers for bikes. There is also a stolen bike registry that it can't hurt to list her bike on as well...

One of my favorite stories from a peace loving friend mine is when her brand new top of the line bike was stolen and she posted notes all over town just telling the thief that he/she was a horrid person and karma would get them... and then 3 months later she found her bike (she knew it was hers because of a custom etching on the body of the bike) parked out front of a store and simply stole it back. Karma, indeed.

When I see the spa ads for a two hour facial, I think:

Okay.

I may have to save up for a week or so, but I think I can do that. It's gonna cost you, though.

Last edited:
Eesh, Lady Dommely Dommes are as big a pain in the butt as their male counterparts.

There are fewer of them, so that's a consolation. :rolleyes:

Our local baseball team is doing a promotion on my birthday. I would go but...I don't want a lucha libre mask!!! (Obviously nobody consulted me on this deal. Hrmph!)

And whee! Kids are out for another midnight movie (Spiderman) so Master can wrap me in his web and do his evil deeds on me. :D

I have noticed that when the itchy burny feeling is at it's worst, my face is very oily.

I'm adding that to the notes for my doc.

I got to sleep collared for the first time in a very long time. Feeling exceptionally grounded after some great playtime last night.

Thank you, Master :kiss:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Is this the sound of PYSL? :eek:

I hope you have not read the ad wrong and end up getting the facial yourself :rolleyes:

Okay, handy shopping tip. Thanks.

Travel savings are looking good again.

Where to go? :)

Branson, Mo.
Broaden your worldview. ;)

------------------------------

Weather forecast this week:

tumblr_m3tahphpS51qlc6k5o1_400.gif

*whispers rather loudly from behind the curtain*
"Rah, Rah, umb! Rah, Rah, umb! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, umb!!

Thanks!!!! I know I did well but since it's a rather prestigious position in the state for my profession, there were several very well qualified applicants. It's an honor to even interview!

Thanks!!!! I know I did well but since it's a rather prestigious position in the state for my profession, there were several very well qualified applicants. It's an honor to even interview!

I know I don't know you well, but I am really proud of you!
(and you should be, too!)
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back