The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said goodbye to the aforementioned Canadian tonight. I'm surprised, I really thought I'd cry. Didn't make it any less painful, of course.

I like the lingering smell of wheel bearing grease on a person's hands. There's something a little sexy about knowing they've been working. And I'm not being a smart ass, it's really one of my things.

There's a real sense of toil in this smell.

My hands smell vaguely of wheel bearing grease no matter what I use on them. But there will be whoopie pies and pizza dough this weekend as the Kitchen Aid will be back in the line of duty.

Buy some epsom salts, and make a soak by following the directions. Soak your hands for a good 5 to ten minutes (or take a hot bath and just soak) and then use a pumus stone to get all the crud off your hands, but be careful not to rub yourself raw.

Buy some epsom salts, and make a soak by following the directions. Soak your hands for a good 5 to ten minutes (or take a hot bath and just soak) and then use a pumus stone to get all the crud off your hands, but be careful not to rub yourself raw.

I was thinking that a good fisting session might do the trick, actually.

Ever have one of those days where you aren't sure if you should wish you could rewind it and try again or wish that it'd just disappear from your memory forever?

Ever have one of those days where you aren't sure if you should wish you could rewind it and try again or wish that it'd just disappear from your memory forever?

You mean there are days that are NOT like that??!

Last edited:
Massive fainting fits aside, I think my new acupuncturist may be a genius.

I am having some pain-free moments. The first moments I've had that are actually totally free of pain in that site, in ten years. Amazing. When the pain goes I feel almost like I've lost a limb - that pain had become so much a part of me.

This is amazing. I honestly thought I would have that pain for life. And even if she can't totally cure me, just the odd minute here and there free of pain feels AMAZINGLY GOOD, and well worth 30 quid a week.

It's amazing how one email can brighten my entire day by this (_____________________________________________________________________________) much

:heart:

I cannot be everything to everybody all of the time. Especially when there is only one of me.
:(

"You're so cute when you're afraid of being bludgeoned!"

-in reference to using a telescoping police baton on me

Just when you think you know everything about your mate...

I was telling L about a mutual friend who is learning a new sport, essentially because her husband wants her to. She's had a hard time with it, is very frustrated and almost every time they go out to do it she ends up in tears at some point.

L said, "You were the same way when I was teaching you how to dirtbike."

Indignant, I answered, "Yeah, I was frustrated, because you threw me into the deep end right off the top, but I didn't cry! I never cried!! I yelled and cursed and kicked my bike a lot but I never cried!"

His reply, "I know you don't cry. But when you get angry and yell and and curse and kick things...that's your version of tears."

Funny, I never thought of it that way but damn if he isn't right. I guess he knows me better than I thought. Hm.

Just when you think you know everything about your mate...

Funny, I never thought of it that way but damn if he isn't right. I guess he knows me better than I thought. Hm.

Awww..that's sweet & insightful.
:rose:

My blurt?

I think it would be far easier if I just forgot all about this BDSM stuff and went back into the closet - vanilla style.

Hrumph...

Oh man the stars are properly aligning. Tomorrow night, I'm hitting the munch with my current paramour then going on to a club named Antichrist. I can do this only because a friend of a friend has a pair of tickets they can't use, and said friend has asked if I want to exploit this - which I do. I email the club organisers to check my costume is going to be OK - they say yes. This costume, you ask?

I'm going as Arthur Dent.

I'm going to a play club as the embodiment of the unlucky everyman.

It will be awesome.

Oh man the stars are properly aligning. Tomorrow night, I'm hitting the munch with my current paramour then going on to a club named Antichrist. I can do this only because a friend of a friend has a pair of tickets they can't use, and said friend has asked if I want to exploit this - which I do. I email the club organisers to check my costume is going to be OK - they say yes. This costume, you ask?

I'm going as Arthur Dent.

I'm going to a play club as the embodiment of the unlucky everyman.

It will be awesome.

That is the most amazing thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back