The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
elizabethwest said:
I don't think I've ever looked at her that way before. She's ok I guess. I just think it's gross not to at least shave your pits and legs before you go in for a p&p. I already shaved THAT yesterday. :D

Lmao! I shave everyday (my legs and pits anyway)- I've slacked off on THAT. Something I'm going to correct as soon I buy razors. :)

SJ

sophia jane said:
Lmao! I shave everyday (my legs and pits anyway)- I've slacked off on THAT. Something I'm going to correct as soon I buy razors. :)

SJ
I just bought new razors yesterday. :D

elizabethwest said:
Oh yeah. I'd pull her hair if I could get my hands on her. :D

Oh, and I suppose Brad is ok too. :rolleyes:

Totally unrelated question: Is it so weird that I think I have to shave before my pap smear today? :confused:

OK, just my crunchy, pro-woman feedback on this.

The reason we feel the need to shave our pits and legs before a pap is that we all have a psycho-sexual relationship with our OB/GYNS. I know it sounds crazy and I've argued it time and again, but once we've had a pelvic exam with a particular doctore, we are attached to them in a way that is vaguely sexual. That's why it's so hard for us to change doctors, to challenge doctors, and to defy doctors. The doctors know this and sometimes even exploit it.

Shave or don't shave - it makes no difference to your shave. And since you're not trying to impress her or turn her on, it's entirely up to you.

Just my perspective.

logophile said:
OK, just my crunchy, pro-woman feedback on this.

The reason we feel the need to shave our pits and legs before a pap is that we all have a psycho-sexual relationship with our OB/GYNS. I know it sounds crazy and I've argued it time and again, but once we've had a pelvic exam with a particular doctore, we are attached to them in a way that is vaguely sexual. That's why it's so hard for us to change doctors, to challenge doctors, and to defy doctors. The doctors know this and sometimes even exploit it.

Shave or don't shave - it makes no difference to your shave. And since you're not trying to impress her or turn her on, it's entirely up to you.

Just my perspective.

*shudders*

Sorry.

I didn't get laid; actually, not since somewhere around Monday (who's keeping track.) But it's okay. Really, it is.

:cool:

Nope not laid. And I think the person who was supposed to be my fuck buddy is backing out on me. :(

So glad for toys!

SJ

sophia jane said:
Nope not laid. And I think the person who was supposed to be my fuck buddy is backing out on me. :(

So glad for toys!

SJ

Please forward to said prospective fuck buddy :

A beautiful, desirable, imaginative (that's a meaning-rich word in this context), wants you to have unihibited sex with absolutely no emotional ties, or obligations, and you back out!

Are you fucking insane?

Just asking.

Ted-E-Bare said:
Please forward to said prospective fuck buddy :

A beautiful, desirable, imaginative (that's a meaning-rich word in this context), wants you to have unihibited sex with absolutely no emotional ties, or obligations, and you back out!

Are you fucking insane?

Just asking.

I'm totally showing him this. :)

Oh, and thanks. :kiss:

SJ

logophile said:
Not laid. Not even close. Not even a little self-love.
The SO had been extremely annoying, wanting sex all week since he knew he wasn't going to get it. I mean, I'm not turned on when I want to kill someone.

So, last night after the kiddo was in bed, I got all ready, thinking since things were better, we could do it. What does he do? Sits here looking at Ebay until 2:30 in the morning, keeping me awake, then he gets mad because I'm too tired to give him a blowjob.

The next relationship I get into is going to be with my cell mate, when I'm in the state pen, doing time for murder. :devil:

OhMissScarlett said:
The next relationship I get into is going to be with my cell mate, when I'm in the state pen, doing time for murder. :devil:

I'll visit and sneak contraband in for you.

SJ

OK, just once I'd like to masturbate and then have like 10 minutes to myself before on of my kids comes in, an univited guest stops by or my fucking phone rings. Just once. :mad:

logophile said:
OK, just once I'd like to masturbate and then have like 10 minutes to myself before on of my kids comes in, an univited guest stops by or my fucking phone rings. Just once. :mad:
amen.
I try to do it when I go to bed, but I'm so tired I end up falling asleep. :rolleyes:

Not laid.
And going camping for five days with my sisters, nephews, and parents.
Totally not getting laid at all.

logophile said:
Not laid.
And going camping for five days with my sisters, nephews, and parents.
Totally not getting laid at all.

I don't know what I'm going to do without you for five days. :(

SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back