"The Good Old Days"

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

You're the one making up shit about the world that you see from your keyboard.

I'm just talking about you.
No. Seriously. You don't. Utterly clueless

These idiots think all of this is sustainable but we have only had most of these problems for a few decades at most and the internet has made all of them exponentially worse than they were in the past.

We are still leaning over the edge of the cliff leading to oblivion and there is nothing that can get us off that edge.
573.gif

From a certain perspective, yes. In terms of being able to stop forward momentum resulting in your certain doom, no.
What happened to your one-man militia schtick after your family booted you and moving from Minnesota to Texas?

a
*applause*
What's really funny, when he was bragging about the "greenhouse business" in Duluth, I specifically said he must be in "Hermantown". He denied this. Well my brother lives in Duluth, and so I kinda knew there were zero new greenhouses built or opened up. There was one that sold in Hemantown though. But not to a person who would match BOBO's self description....just more proof of his uncontrollable lies.

we have only had most of these problems [ Homelessness, terrible economy, mass shootings, open borders, racial disharmony, social isolation] for a few decades at most and the internet has made all of them exponentially worse than they were in the past.
In true Southern strategy fashion, you use the word "most" to give yourself plenty of wiggle room, but "most" means a majority at the very least.
So please tell us, exactly which of those problems have we "only had for a few decades"?
  • Homelessness
  • Terrible economy
  • Mass shootings
  • Open borders
  • Racial disharmony
  • Social isolation
The only one where I'd say you're right is the mass shootings, but that is a direct result of people like you calling the shots on gun control. So what else didn't we have before, say, the '80s or so?

Social isolation? Open Borders? Homelessness?Stagnant and permanently declining economy in the greatest country in the world?

Racial disharmony is the only one that was around longer than a few decades but it was never this bad since slavery ended.
Immigration laws have been around since 1965.

Which means no open borders
The laws haven't changed. Migrants can claim asylum as long as they are within the US border.

You fuckers don't understand the law

Biden didn't change the aw...neither did Trump...neither made them "open" or "closed"

Social isolation?
Before World War II, most Americans lived in small towns and rarely traveled much beyond their immediate communities. Anyone who didn't fit in there knew social isolation!
Open Borders?
Right-wing rhetoric aside, we don't have those now. And as has already been pointed out to you, prior to 1965 the rules were even stricter.
Homelessness?
Not new.
Stagnant and permanently declining economy in the greatest country in the world?
Ever hear of the 1930s? Not to mention the economy is currently improving.
Racial disharmony is the only one that was around longer than a few decades but it was never this bad since slavery ended.
Oh, sure it was. Lynching was depressingly common well into the 20th century, just for starters.

Back