The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes A den of Mystery and Intrigue and well, sex

People you hsve a beautiful lady in redRose here, a cross dressing tart in me, come in and ............

'cross dressing tart' my cock just gave a delicious little tingle when i read that :)

Oh great, that is such a compliment, pity RedRose not here for you too.

Yes RedRose is lovely and would love to be on with us. Oh Guys (Guys includes all genders) I am si horny I might faint. Revive me !!!

Did you say "tingle"?

i did indeed, you know, that warm rush you get as the blood begins to flow, pulsing into your cock as it starts to snake its way along your thigh, pushing out from the edge of your panties, brushing your warm skin with its gradually swelling head... that sort of tingle. ;)

i did indeed, you know, that warm rush you get as the blood begins to flow, pulsing into your cock as it starts to snake its way along your thigh, pushing out from the edge of your panties, brushing your warm skin with its gradually swelling head... that sort of tingle. ;)

I just swooned.....................;)

Oh wonderful sexy man, yes. I think a Lady is joinng us. So men, trangenders like me and Stargame, lady, and hopefully more to watch you. all watching your hard cock

Yes.....I want it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back