The Gallant Chateau

Oh of course not. Not everything can be so clean.

Oh you are welcome. You are welcome anytime. Love the German.

Hello everyone. My chateau has been empty for a while. Thought I would come in for awhile. Hope some ladies will join me.

You may want to brighten up the place with fresh coffee and pastries.

That always gets people to stop by and hang out. :cool:

good evening, a cup of hot tea before bed would be wonderful.
Do you have any new stories to read?
:rose:

fruit-cream-cheese-breakfast-pastries-580x384.jpg

Decided to make some pastries for the evening. If any ladies would like some. They are welcome.

I see a lot of class in this humble abode. I came here to bring some raw brute strength to the table.

I am not a fan of brute strength in my humble abode. I really just want a sweet place for ladies to spend time with me.

Maybe the hobbit is upset, but he's so cute it's hard to tell.

Hi Gallant :)
I like your Chateau. My first visit here. May I have coffee please? And, if you have any shortbread biscuits... then I will have those too :)

Pours the lady some fresh coffee and a plate of shortbread. For you Sienna anything.

Can't have you getting a big head. You are my favorite.

I'm glad. Fills up your cup.

Thank you :)
Whatever happened to jenthefan? The goth sex wrestler? :)

And, you must spread your likes and desires out amongst all of us LIT ladies, and never say you have a favourite when really all of us are your favourite ;) Know what I mean my love? You must never create jealousy... it can get infectious :)

Jealousy_Quotes3.jpg

Thank you :)
Whatever happened to jenthefan? The goth sex wrestler? :)

And, you must spread your likes and desires out amongst all of us LIT ladies, and never say you have a favourite when really all of us are your favourite ;) Know what I mean my love? You must never create jealousy... it can get infectious :)

Jealousy_Quotes3.jpg

I know. I honestly don't know what happened to Jen.

I never want to create dissonance. That is why I didn't call you my favorite earlier my love. Turns on music. Shall we dance a little?

Back