The G-Spot

Cool thread

I just thought I would " drop in" Lil squirter, you are going to enjoy your journey.

And just to add a chapter:

Over time the muscles used to contract and release the " gush" become stronger, and easier to cum.

I was also wondering from all, don't you find the wetness and slipperness a turn on?
For the women, do you find you are so horney inside to have penetration?

I am just curious, ya know

Keep talking

soakersue said:
I just thought I would " drop in" Lil squirter, you are going to enjoy your journey.

Over time the muscles used to contract and release the " gush" become stronger, and easier to cum.

I was also wondering from all, don't you find the wetness and slipperness a turn on?

Yes Sue I think it is an extreem turn on. The wetter the more turned on. But its only from pics since I never had the pleasure to witness this real time.

So u also squirt?

crushedice said:
Yes Sue I think it is an extreem turn on. The wetter the more turned on. But its only from pics since I never had the pleasure to witness this real time.

So u also squirt?

Yes I squirt/gush/spray, depending on how excited I am.

I would love to fiend a woman who could squirt it makes me so hot to see it

soakersue said:

Thanks Sue! I am loving it so far and I hope to be as well versed in it as you with practice. Right now I can't control if I gush/squirt/spray it all depends on my excitment and the method. But you are soooo right about penetration. I used to be a strictly clitty girl and that's how I started squrting, but once I had something inside me to cause it, I could not get enough.
Sad part is I am built rather small in that area so some of the larger toys and such are near the painful side for what I like to do. Still there are a few good ones! I have on on order now that I can't wait to test drive.
Thanks for being a mentor to the squirters here!

lil_squirter said:
Thanks Sue! I am loving it so far and I hope to be as well versed in it as you with practice. Right now I can't control if I gush/squirt/spray it all depends on my excitment and the method. But you are soooo right about penetration. I used to be a strictly clitty girl and that's how I started squrting, but once I had something inside me to cause it, I could not get enough.
Sad part is I am built rather small in that area so some of the larger toys and such are near the painful side for what I like to do. Still there are a few good ones! I have on on order now that I can't wait to test drive.
Thanks for being a mentor to the squirters here!

What you need to try is having two at the same time. One is a clit vitrator and the second is a g-spot virator. Coupled together should send you flying

Alone .. well during a phone bone session. He talked me into a complete frenzy .. and i used my G spot toy inside and a bullet vibe on my clit. Instead of forcing myself to relax .. i let my muscles tense.

I came 3 times in about 5 minutes. It was not earth-shattering like it has been described here .. but was like a really good clitty orgasm. I CANT wait to have him do this to me .. i can relax a little and "let go" more.

I was soaked down to my ankles. Thats not uncommon for me. I have been able to squirt for awhile now. (Not real long .. a couple months). Sometimes i will squirt .. without orgasm ..but close to it.

The link said that not all people have a g spot .. not sure that i believe that but what the heck.

Im looking forward to seeing if they get easier to have. And hey .. ya never know .. someday we might "hit the spot" and ill go through the roof. Maybe this one wasent really it?

The funs in the journey. LOL

KinkyDaisy said:
Alone .. well during a phone bone session. He talked me into a complete frenzy .. and i used my G spot toy inside and a bullet vibe on my clit. Instead of forcing myself to relax .. i let my muscles tense.

I came 3 times in about 5 minutes. It was not earth-shattering like it has been described here .. but was like a really good clitty orgasm. I CANT wait to have him do this to me .. i can relax a little and "let go" more.

I was soaked down to my ankles. Thats not uncommon for me. I have been able to squirt for awhile now. (Not real long .. a couple months). Sometimes i will squirt .. without orgasm ..but close to it.

The link said that not all people have a g spot .. not sure that i believe that but what the heck.

Im looking forward to seeing if they get easier to have. And hey .. ya never know .. someday we might "hit the spot" and ill go through the roof. Maybe this one wasent really it?

It sounded Earth-Shattering.

KinkyDaisy said:

You might have hit it. I think there are different degrees to a g-spot orgasm. Some not as earth shattering as others.
Like you said the fun is in the journey.

crushedice said:
What you need to try is having two at the same time. One is a clit vitrator and the second is a g-spot virator. Coupled together should send you flying

I just put one on order! I love Amazon.com! LOL. It is a dual purpose as you suggested. I promise to report back on how it works and give a recomendation if it is good. I mean..any orgasm is 'good.' But I mean if it is "OOOoohhhh GOD!" good.

We'll be waiting

lil_squirter said:
I just put one on order! I love Amazon.com! LOL. It is a dual purpose as you suggested. I promise to report back on how it works and give a recomendation if it is good. I mean..any orgasm is 'good.' But I mean if it is "OOOoohhhh GOD!" good.

We will be waiting for an update on this..

crushedice said:
We will be waiting for an update on this..

I hate waiting! And yes, I am now pouting like a child.

Estimated delievery between Aug 22 and Sept 2... Why do they torture me?

lil_squirter said:
Can you tell me what you ordered? I'm looking for a good Gspot toy.

ima6uldv8 said:
Can you tell me what you ordered? I'm looking for a good Gspot toy.

It is a "lucid dream #48, squirmy purple" by Doc Johnson. It looks to be very well suited for all manner of vibration and penetration. Also it looks very smooth, I just discovered being a bit small downstairs is a BIG problem with the more artistically shapped toys.

Trick for me with this and most toys is inserting at an upward angle and only a third to halfway, puts it in the right position and right angle to press without torturing and making you feel that painful pressure.

Wee damn.....

lil_squirter said:
For me I discovered my own G-spot through masturbation long before any guy touched me. It was a shocking and horribly embaressing thing at first as I thought when I came that I'd wet myself. Over time, and with futher access to the internet I found out what it was my body did with such stimulation.

It's sad, even my doctor had no clue about it, leaving me truamatized at 16 that I was some sort of freak who peed sometimes when she orgasmed. My Doctor said I might have bladder control problems and waved the whole thing off as overly sexual behavior. I felt like I shouldn't even touch myself after that.

But, as we all know, the temptation is too great. And so, since it didn't smell like urine I tasted it. It didn't have the foul tang you'd expect of urine, no amonia smell, different consistency. Nothing about it seemed like pee, so I eased up on myself a bit.

After I got a chance to look into it, and found the number of movies and discussions on it I learned what it really was. That helped me alot but men still weren't finding my G-spot. I could tell them like a GPS 'two knuckles in, pressup and feel for the egg' which was sort of how I imagined it from how it feels. Still guys seemed to be everywhere but there.

Once I started to take control of things sexually it all changed. I got more confident and guided my guys hand with my own. I got on top and stroked him to the depth, pressure and angle I wanted. Once I started doing that the g-spot orgasms became easier and easier to have.

Theya re mind blowing, toe curling, fireworks behind the eye lids expierences. The only way I can even describe them is to say take the most intense, breathtaking feeling in your life and tripple it. It's like the big hill on a roller coaster, that free fall whereyou leave your stomach behind.

I can't speak for every woman, but for me they are the best orgasms I can have, not every one makes me squirt but every one does make me jelly afterward.

I got a hard on just reading your very thorough description...I wish my wife were as open as you are, I'll bet you're great in bed!!!...Thanks for sharing!!

Hard Rock said:
I got a hard on just reading your very thorough description...I wish my wife were as open as you are, I'll bet you're great in bed!!!...Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the kind words! I have to tell you it is a pleasure to know that I can offer some kind of thrill for you. I offer my most sincere hopes that your wife can open up to the expierence and let herself enjoy it. It's the letting go and getting over the inital feeling that is the hardest part.

It does have nearly the same senseation as having to urinate before you squirt, but the outcome is so very different. Maybe with time, gentle coaxing and sincere loving encouragement you two can work past the nerves together and help her achive a powerful and breathtaking climax.

Any advice I can offer I will freely, not that I am a doctor or have a degree, everything I know has come from learning my own body.

My Best to you and your wife! :rose:

Toy Update:

As promised I will offer a review of my newest toy.

Doorbell rang today and a lovely brown box from Amazon.com was held by a cheery postman. My toy had arrived! Neatly packaged in a clear plastic box, sort of white Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder version) type of lettering and scrolly decorations. There it was, lovely shade of purple and quite compact.

I was surprised at the AAA battery requirements, used to AA but happened to just change my remote batteries recently so I had some left over. First off the size, very slim and not too long. Which is a bonus for me as some toys tend to be a bit on the HUGE side and that just makes me go Owie.

Nine inches total length, end to end. About 4.5 of that is insertable. Width is consistent at and inch and a half from the tapered head down the base. Slim but for me it was ok, because there is a rotation setting to it. Toys with more girth on rotation tend to get caught when clenching and I've burned more the a few motors out. So over all on size it was not bad at all.

The roatation mentioned above is powerful but not to the point of poking you painfully, it is some what adequate for g-spot stimulation but not great. A more specific g-toy would be better for that. Three speeds of rotation plus a reverse setting allows you to mix it up but the buttons are very much in keeping with the small size of the rest of the toy making it awkward to hit them properly if you are distracted by the events themselves.

The vibration setting is very well done with a solid clitoral extension that is not as rubbery as Wabbit ears. Since it is a rounded smooth almost thumb shaped appendage you can really center it and not worry about the annoyance of errant wriggling wabbit ears. That is one of my pet peeves with wabbit vibes is they are not consistent with the vibration or the give of the bullet bit at all. Again three speeds for the vibration and they are impressive for such a small machine with only 3 AAA's to back it. I am assuming the burn through on batteries will be huge.

Important other factors. This vibe is Waterproof! As yet I have not taken it into the shower or bath but I am very excited to do so. Most important of all perhaps...this is a whisper quiet vibe. One of the quietest I've ever heard. I have no idea how many other care but to me that is a big thing as the noise bothers me when trying to get into it. I did some sound checks and it positively could not be heard once the door was shut. It could barely be heard once I pulled the covers over it, with the TV on it was impossible to tell it was on at all from the sound.

Scale of 1-10 I give this toy a solid 8.5 to begin with and may be willing to upgrade as I try it out more.

lil_squirter said:
Toy Update:

As promised I will offer a review of my newest toy.

Doorbell rang today and a lovely brown box from Amazon.com was held by a cheery postman. My toy had arrived! Neatly packaged in a clear plastic box, sort of white Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder version) type of lettering and scrolly decorations. There it was, lovely shade of purple and quite compact.

I was surprised at the AAA battery requirements, used to AA but happened to just change my remote batteries recently so I had some left over. First off the size, very slim and not too long. Which is a bonus for me as some toys tend to be a bit on the HUGE side and that just makes me go Owie.

Nine inches total length, end to end. About 4.5 of that is insertable. Width is consistent at and inch and a half from the tapered head down the base. Slim but for me it was ok, because there is a rotation setting to it. Toys with more girth on rotation tend to get caught when clenching and I've burned more the a few motors out. So over all on size it was not bad at all.

The roatation mentioned above is powerful but not to the point of poking you painfully, it is some what adequate for g-spot stimulation but not great. A more specific g-toy would be better for that. Three speeds of rotation plus a reverse setting allows you to mix it up but the buttons are very much in keeping with the small size of the rest of the toy making it awkward to hit them properly if you are distracted by the events themselves.

The vibration setting is very well done with a solid clitoral extension that is not as rubbery as Wabbit ears. Since it is a rounded smooth almost thumb shaped appendage you can really center it and not worry about the annoyance of errant wriggling wabbit ears. That is one of my pet peeves with wabbit vibes is they are not consistent with the vibration or the give of the bullet bit at all. Again three speeds for the vibration and they are impressive for such a small machine with only 3 AAA's to back it. I am assuming the burn through on batteries will be huge.

Important other factors. This vibe is Waterproof! As yet I have not taken it into the shower or bath but I am very excited to do so. Most important of all perhaps...this is a whisper quiet vibe. One of the quietest I've ever heard. I have no idea how many other care but to me that is a big thing as the noise bothers me when trying to get into it. I did some sound checks and it positively could not be heard once the door was shut. It could barely be heard once I pulled the covers over it, with the TV on it was impossible to tell it was on at all from the sound.

Scale of 1-10 I give this toy a solid 8.5 to begin with and may be willing to upgrade as I try it out more.

Glad to hear you are satisfied lil one. We will need some feedback on whether you hit the g-spot on the first try. Better yet if you did - did you squirt?

crushedice said:
Glad to hear you are satisfied lil one. We will need some feedback on whether you hit the g-spot on the first try. Better yet if you did - did you squirt?

Somehow missed this inquiry.

So to answer yes and yes. easy to manage toy and soft enough to offer pressure without painful compression. Added bonus the toy actually has 2 vibration eggs, one on the small clit apendage and the other in the tip of the longer penetrative portion. So yes it was able to not only hit the spot as they say but also to offer quite a distinct sort of stimulation.

Good to hear from you again

lil_squirter said:
Somehow missed this inquiry.

So to answer yes and yes. easy to manage toy and soft enough to offer pressure without painful compression. Added bonus the toy actually has 2 vibration eggs, one on the small clit apendage and the other in the tip of the longer penetrative portion. So yes it was able to not only hit the spot as they say but also to offer quite a distinct sort of stimulation.

Well lil . I am happy you hit it on the first try. It's been almost 3 months since you last replied. I hope you have had a satisfying 3 months LOL

crushedice said:
Well lil . I am happy you hit it on the first try. It's been almost 3 months since you last replied. I hope you have had a satisfying 3 months LOL

I've been spending time in other boards so I have sort of missed what's been going on here. I am enjoying my toys but always on the look out for new ones.

Back