The executioner's new partner

Thalius

Experienced
In medieval Germany (at least partially), executioners (as well as his wife and children) were so low in the social hierarchy that they had to wear conspicuous clothing (red) and a bell so that ordinary people could avoid them. Also, everyone was allowed to spit on them. For this reason, the executioner could offer a female prisoner condemned to death to become his wife in exchange for staying alive. (Or to marry his daughter and stay alive).

My thought process:
You have been sentenced to death for a crime (which one?), and the executioner offers you to marry his relatively pretty daughter and become his successor one day. How will the wedding night be? After all, the executioners family were the only ones who were allowed to study the human body (and its interior)!

What erotic experiences will you have as the husband of the executioner's daughter, in a time when God-fearing men know only the missionary position?

I've read that in post-revolutionary France, with nobility hauled off to the guillotine for instant shortening, women about to be chopped had their long tresses cut off first. Short hair on women then became a fashion statement.

For your story, do hair styles have a role?

A less bloody Fan Fiction...

On an episode of 'Cheers,' Norm got a job assignment "axing" people's employment status. He commiserated with them and made them feel less bad about getting laid off. It's Literotica so in this story he takes 'em to a hotel for a boink instead of a bar for a beer. And since the newly laid off no longer work for the company that annoying "no fraternization" policy no longer applies.

I could see some society where people condemned to death are given not only a last meal, but also a last fuck. They get to choose their last meal, and they also get to choose their last sexual experience. The state provides courtesans to cater to their last whims. The condemned prisoners get to go wild with no holes barred!

Back