The Digital Ireland ( Irish ) Thread

We voiced our discord against the Water Charges and it was heard from Chicago to China. ( Irish Times Story).

Well done little us!

Hope everyone is keeping safe (and dry)

>Sol

Hello peeps!

Been busy with work, hope everyone's got what they where looking for on Christmas :D

>Sol

Hope people are ok out there in those wicked wilds!
Be safe and wrap up!

>Sol

Just came across this thread...

I was told once I have an Irish nose....apparently enough of one that in an Irosh pub in Toronto, every person I came across started speaking Irosh to me.

(I just spent the night nodding a lot) ;)

Just came across this thread...

I was told once I have an Irish nose....apparently enough of one that in an Irosh pub in Toronto, every person I came across started speaking Irosh to me.

(I just spent the night nodding a lot) ;)

Ní thuigim ( i do not understand)
It will help allot incase you get mixed up with a green blood.

Oddly it's never happened to me. Every one knows I'm Irish... Perhaps it's the accent

>Sol
( welcome to the thread btb)

*Dust's off thread*
Paddy's day is soon - need the keep the alcohol fully stocked !

>Sp;

Amazing videography of Irelands West Coast:

LINK

It's so different seeing it from the air...

>Sol

No Problem BK
Am set to take a trip over the next few weeks locally - probably be posting photos -
Stay Tuned !

>Sol

Can not wait to see them! I am trying to plan a visit to your country for next year. Planning on spending 2 weeks, if all goes well!

Can not wait to see them! I am trying to plan a visit to your country for next year. Planning on spending 2 weeks, if all goes well!

Sweet!
Would suggest you come after paddies and before Summer. But obviously holiday timing form work etc...
Will make a list of stuff to see and do and post it here.

>Sol

Sweet!
Would suggest you come after paddies and before Summer. But obviously holiday timing form work etc...
Will make a list of stuff to see and do and post it here.

>Sol

That's so sweet of you! Yes, I was thinking of springtime next year, if all goes well. I've always been someone who likes to really visit, so I avoid most of the touristy places.

That's so sweet of you! Yes, I was thinking of springtime next year, if all goes well. I've always been someone who likes to really visit, so I avoid most of the touristy places.

Well James Gate (Guinness brewery ) total tourist thing but its a must!
You sticking to city's or want to travel?

>Sol

St Patricks Day!

saint-patricks-day-wallpaper-3.jpg

>Sol

Last edited:
Just a couple of photos for people who dont see this on a daily basis :

View from O'Connell bridge - looking up river
OCNL_BRG_zpsds3xdvnn.jpg

Poolbeg Generator , from Bull Island
BULL_POOL_BEG_zpskbfa5dqe.jpg

>Sol

Ah Jaysus... I am Irish born and bred... which means I have forgotten more Irish than I learnt in the first place. I'll stick with 'Hello'

M

Sorry , some what of a tradition on my part. First welcome is always in the native tongue !

And welcome do digital Ireland!!! A home away from home : where it never rains , the pints are cheap and we don't pay water charges ( unlike the real Ireland :rolleyes:)

>Sol

Back