The Cool Science Stuff Thread

Not science, but maths

1450192_786162574746531_1138835235_n.jpg

People,

What is the opposite of inertia?

Since inertia is the resistance of an object to change its motion or direction (including a state of complete rest) unless acted upon by an external force, then it would seem that the opposite of that condition would be an environment of complete mechanical randomness. Acceleration, deceleration, or change of direction within any three dimensional axis would occur unpredictably and with no obvious cause whatsoever.

Maybe a real physics master would have a better explanation.

THIS FUCKING SNAIL IS SEE-THROUGH SNAIL. From a cave in Croatia. It is also fucking SEE-THROUGH.

notebook_introducing_primary.jpg

Article includes this fucking sweet chart with the fucking sweetest name ever:
notebook_introducing_secondary.png

Fucking nature, you guys!!! It's so fucking sweet! Fuck!

Thanks!

It's not me!

ps - your snail's site is down. Too much attention?

I hope the "maintenance" is adding more fucking sweet pictures of see-through snails.

Toasty down there.

Haha, I noticed when you quoted that I said "snail see-through snail." I can talk real good I can!

Maybe they had the color cooked out of them.

I hope the "maintenance" is adding more fucking sweet pictures of see-through snails.

Haha, I noticed when you quoted that I said "snail see-through snail." I can talk real good I can!

Maybe they had the color cooked out of them.

If you were going to be looking at the bottom of the drawing, I'd recommend taking some butter and garlic.

I think she's just happy about things that are see-through.

Pervert that she is.

Saves me the trouble of having to peer through your windows at night when I want to see you naked. Sure, it's fun, but what a hassle.

Back