The Bassilissa

Testing to see if thread is working right...... Not sure what happened yesterday with it.... It must of had the hiccups..... A big sorry to our readers for the inconvenience.....:kiss:

Last edited:
Phokos allowed himself to let escape a single moan as his back started to ease it's muscles, bending under Theodora's small, nimble hands. She could feel his stress points loosening and dissapearing under his skin - her hands crossing and following some impressive, long scars along his back. Yes, Phokos was a scarred man that had his fair share of surrering and anguish in this life, but oh so suddenly was blessed by the Heavens... with people as Claudia. And his newest toy, of course.

"Yes... yes... go on."

He caresses grew ever more bold as she rubbed her palms against him. Why, only Claudia used to do such amazing work with her hands against his back - and to learn that Theodora could be so wonderful in that regard as well was simply baffling.

After many, long momenst - perhaps a full hour, but who could say? - Phokos turned his back slowly to Theodora, and with his long reach he slowly, kindly pulled the girl down over his lap. Admiring the natural scent of her lithe, thin form coupled with the bathing salts was something else. However, now it was time for him to clean her up. After all... he had already a man for her to satisfy today.

"Here, girl... lay carefully, kitten."

He said as he rather forced her to lay belly down over his lap. She could feel his faint erection against her tummy, but that was not what had her attention. Instead, it was Phokos hands... rubbing against the rim of her abused asshole. His movements were as slow as a caress as he spread out her buttocks in order to was her backside. Disregarding her confort, Phokos took two of his fingers deep withing her soreness, using them to was and clean the hole he had used so much. After all, if he was to have Theodora 'performing', she should be in her finest.

"Listen, love...", he told her at last, her squirming unheed, "...today, in the afternoon, I have your first job. Your first oportunity to start earning back the money Acacius owe me.", he said with a playful slap against her flesh.

Theodora's right buttock stung from the wet swat. Phokos' words chilled her soul.*

"First job, her first job...." her mind echoed.

Raising her head to look at Phokos, those haunting green eyes blazed angrily up at him. She had played her part for him and he still wanted her to perform. Was he mad she thought? Why would he want to share his little kitten with any man!

Theodora slid off his lap, his fingers being pull from their work in her treasure.

Facing Phokos, "As you wish..." her words bristled *and her eyes fiery cold.

*Her mind yelling, begging silently, never to be heard, never to show her weakness, * "Please no! Please oh please..... NO!" as she glared at him.

Not giving any sign of her dismay, Theodore's hands ran up the length of Phokos' legs. She would put on the performance of a lifetime for the both of them, the man coming this afternoon and for Phokos.

Her fingers gingerly glided to Phokos' semi-hard cock lifting it to the surface. Her lips lovingly took him into her mouth. Her green eyes now smoldered up at him as she cocked her head to look up at him. Her tongue teasingly circling the rim of his cock as her body made the bath water ripple.

Releasing his cock from her warm moist mouth, "Is this how I should start?" her soft kitten voice purred.

Theodora's gaze bewitchingly compliant, her in her most docile house cat demeanor stroked his inflating cock, "..... and will I be groomed and dressed as a lady should be? Shall you be present to make sure I am at my finest?" her voice purring still softly as she licked the tip of his cock.

Yes..... She would play the part Phokos cast her in to it's fullest, she would see that jealous beast in him before the day was done. Theodora would make him regret his choice for her, she thought. She knew the power she held in her womanly body, for Phokos himself had unleashed it.........................*

"Yes... yes, my little kitten.", Phokos said as he allowed her the space to move away from his grip. He would have to wash her ass once more after his partner was done with her, should he wish to have that delight properly once more. Theodora was the devil made man... or rather, made woman.

"You shall be dressed and... groomed, and humped like a proper and prudish Lady would be. But you are lucky. The man that comes here tonight...", he said as he forced the girl's head downwards, to gobble against his cock once more. Driving his shaft deep against her throat - almost choking his kitten, Phokos went on. "...Is known to be kind to other men's slaves. His mood is always cheery, and he will take great pleasure into your behind."

Taking another bag of grapes, he took one for himself, finally allowing Theodora to breathe as he retracted his thick cock from her mouth, offering her a grape in exchange for her willingness. It pained his heart to share her with anyone, it really did... but he needed the money Acacius owed him, and nothing more plain and proper than Theodora retrieve it.

"Get it back on your throat, sweet kitten."

Theodora did as told and took Phokos' cock deep into her mouth. Working as tauntingly and teasingly as she was taught, but this time, she added more of her own twist. Wanting him to deliver his creamy seed fast so she would be the one pampered and groomed. Her goal to finish her task as quickly as she could.

Her mouth and left hand worked like the spinning wheel in the back of her father's shop. Faster..... tighter.... pulling.... pushing.... working to get that wool into a fine string is just how she worked on Phokos' cock. Phokos leaned back on the side of the bath, his arms bowed and bent on the bath's edge. Feeding himself still on the grapes, his hips pushed his cock just out of the warm water as Theodora sucked it in to it's length. His eyes stalked and studied her every move as if to make sure she was ready for his partner.

Phokos dripping heavily excited Theodore. Perhaps he was thinking of her with other man as she thought of him with Claudia. Her mind raced as the wicked thoughts filled it. Her right hand glided under the water to her pussy as her fingers ran up and down it, then slowly sliding into it. Her mind slipping to her own pleasure before Phokos'.

"Kitten!!!!!" Phokos' voice loud, "Watch your teeth!!!!!" he said as he took her long raven hair into his hand.........................................

Theodora's caresses had Phokos' heart pumping even more blood downstream to maintain his manhood hard - his lenght growind ever more sensitive to her wicked, twisted handling. Her mouth was a divine masturbatory- as she made her best moves in order to have him done quickly - and indeed, her Master could not hold himself togheter as she started to brush her sharp teeth against it's crimson surface.

"Ah, my lovely kitten...", he said as he pulled her head violently against his groin, diving his cock deep into the back of her throat into one swift move, "...take it all!"

With a groan of pleasure, Phokos unloaded his sperm right at the girl's throat - it's hot, milky seed pouring uncontrollaby at her mouth. In a moment, the load filled her whole oral cavity - as if she was refusing to swallow it all.

Theodora's mouth released Phokos' still throbbing cock in one long slow move. His cum bowled in her mouth she gazed up at him as she kneeled between his legs. Opening her mouth to show him his own jizz, her tongue stirred and swirled it within her mouth as if to taunt him. As a small dribble ran from the corner of her lips, Theodora looked more like a kitten that had lapped up a dish of warm creamy milk with one lick. Her emerald green eyes batted up at him and in one gulp she swallowed.

Her finger lifted to the corner of her mouth to retrieve the small stream left behind. It then ran the length of her lower lip to the upper. Stopping dead center once reaching her lower lip, her finger seductively slid into her mouth as she sucked off the cum that remained. Teasingly she pulled it out of her mouth. Batting her eyes once more her hands went to Phokos' knees bracing herself as she stood dripping wet in front of him.

Turning to face away from him her body pushed into his as she snaked back down his body. Slowly she slithered up rubbing herself dry against his body. Her nails dug into his knees as Phokos' kitten seemed to fluff her fur.

Theodora's ass seated on top of his lap as she pushed his legs closed. Turning her mouth to his ear, she licked over his neck before she hauntingly whispered, "Is it time to ready me, it must be nearing the hour?".........................................................

Last edited:
Damn this girl, Phokos thought. The little whore was good. Perhaps even too good, if that was possible. Her future would hold much fortune if she understood exactly what her talent would imply - and how she should make use of it. However, more than ever before, Phokos noticed that Theodora was understanding it. The unholy power that she would hold over man. She had gotten him so aroused with her every teaseful move that her Master was now regreting his decision to share her with anyone.

"...Not yet.", he finally said, rubbing her behind agaisnt his lap once more. She was smart, the little bitch. With a smile on his face, Phokos knew that he was growing hard by the moment. "...As you are such a grateful, lovely kitten, sweet Theodora... We'll have some more fun."

Phokos kissed the back of her head, caressing her hair as one would pet a cat. She was a Queen indeed - and now Phokos really understood why anyone would call the cat females queens... the way she rubbed her behind against his lap was making him hard once again. He was surprised. Phokos was not a young man anymore, and to feel himself harden again had him blessing the Heavens for his virility once more.

"...And... I'll let you decide, kitten. Do you wish to serve another man beyond your Master? Your own tomcat?", he smirked at the base of her ear.

Theodora's long damp hair glistened like a black pearl as Phokos' hand caressed. His gentle caresses and strokes on her hair and body was pleasingly welcomed as she purred. Theodora had been touched before by the boy that worked for her father, but he was clumsy and his touch rough on her skin. Phokos' was different and she enjoyed him on her body. He gave her feelings she had never felt, and she liked it. Carved it, in fact. Her body relaxed against his as his mouth neared her ear. Closing her eyes for a kiss from his lips, they shot open when his words rang in her ear.

I'll let you decide, kitten. Do you wish to serve another man beyond your Master?

"What???" Theodora's mind asked, "Did I hear Phokos right???

Her body slid into the bath water. Pushing herself to the middle of the large tub, Theodora sat her body under the water up to her neck, those slanted green eyes glaring harshly up at him.. Her arms out to the sides, her hands weaved through the sudsy water.

Was he testing her, she thought. If she said she would be only his, would he keep her here forever and the debt never paid? Was he seeing if she loyal? Or was he testing to see if she was ready to receive another? Theodora watched Phokos intensely like a cat pacing on top a stone wall before pouncing off.

Then his words Your own tomcat..... flashed in her mind. Theodora turned her head to the side and lowered her eyes. Her lips grinned wide, showing her teeth. Her body swam up between Phokos' legs. Her arms crossed and folded over his knees, her chin resting on top of her hands.

Her eyes glowing up at Phokos, "Ready me for the man that is to come today. For I want to see if he is as mighty of a lover as my Master."

Theodora spoke in a soft purr, ending with a hiss of her tongue and her body swimming backwards to the middle of the bath. Her eyes gazed fixedly at Phokos, never leaving his stare.................................................................

For the moment he had uttered his words, allowing Theodora to choose her fate, Phokos had almost prayed to the Heavens that she would choose to remain his own, and no other. But the girl was devious - and she seemed to take upon the oportunity to both flatter him and escape from his perpetual amorous advances. But Phokos was not saddened by it - although his heart had shrunken a little, it nows bloomed with the prospect of having the young woman earn him his money.

Who would know that old man Acacius was bringing up such a whore of a girl?

"He is a kind man, sweetie...", Phokos started as he himself sunk against the water, slowly approaching the girl that had travelled beyond his grasp. "... although I doubt he will be as vicious as I am."

With those words, the man approached her. She could read in his every move that Phokos was indeed moving in for the kill - the talk had entertained him enough to make his move and exact his pleasure from Theodora's ass. With a mocking smile of his own, his stare never leaving hers - not even blinking - Phokos took his hands to lay against her waist, and slowly pull her against the stone wall.

He approached her, his movements too long and quick for her to accompany until it was too late. He had lifted the both of her legs, and using his own groin to pin her against the wall, Phokos laid her legs against his chest - the long limbs coming to lay the girl's feet by his head.

And she could feel his tip brushing against her soreness.

Theodora's feet pushed on Phokos' shoulders as she lifted her body out of the water, while her own shoulders crawled up to the edge of the tub. Theodora rocking herself out of the bath, scooted her back over the floor. The cold stones peeled at her pale water logged skin till she finally made her way to sitting. Her eyes wickedly smiled at Phokos as she sat on the edge of the tub. Scolding her eyes smoldered as if to say, No...No....No.... to Phokos' advancement.

Phokos nearing the side of the tub, Theodora quickly put a toe into his chest, "Perhaps I should stay fresh like a first bloom of a rose for my introduction this afternoon. I wouldn't want to disappoint my greeter." she said in a purring but somewhat catty manipulating voice.

Her head lowered, body bent as her hand strolled over the bath water, Phokos gazed into those bewitching eyes of hers.

"Oh yes she was a devious feline." he thought, "...... and a smart one at that."

Phokos knew Theodora knew what could happen refusing his advances, but she cleverly out witted him this time. Phokos gave a hearty laugh as he rose from the bath thinking about her catty move.

"So, my kitten, you are thinking of the man's pleasure or yours from the fine robes you'll adorn?" Phokos laughed as he stepped out of the tub.

Quickly grabbing a large cloth, Theodora began to dry Phokos seductively, "Oh neither, Master....... I was only thinking of you. I know what things are said behind the backs when the wine jug has emptied."

Phokos laughed heartily again, yes his kitten was a smart one..........................................

She was amusing, but Phokos had trouble in keeping his anger inside. His liver boiled as he contemplated the prospect of overpowering Theodora and raping her, right here, right now, in order to teach and assert her of who really had the power in Phokos' Household. The little bastard wench, thought she would deny him his amorous advances?

As she dried his body, Phokos considered sticking his hardness against her backside forcefully, violating the poor, smaller girl with the ease of his virile strenght. However... he suddenly found out that he could not do it. She was his kitten, his treasured lover, his seductive little girl. He could not bring up his arm to slap against her - unless it was on her backside. And the enfuriated him.

She was his slut. His slave, and nothing more. Why could he not bring himself to exert his power over her?

"Theodora. Don't do that again.", he said as he pulled her and held her by the arms, his eyes staring deep at hers with a seriousness she had only seen when he had ordered Silvia out and when he had taken her from her father, Acacius. "You understand? Don't do it ever again. Remember your place."

Theodora wanted to pull at her wrist Phokos had clasped in his hand, but instead slinked her nude body over his and purred.

Lowering her beautiful green eyes from Phokos' gaze with a turn of her head, she batted them seductively then raised them to meet his, " I remember my place." her words purred off her tongue as she lifted her right shoulder rolling it forward brushing her chin.

Phokos freed Theodora's wrist. She silently walked over to where Phokos' robe lay. Taking the robe in hand, she turned and devilishly smiled at him. Tauntingly she walked back to him holding the robe up for him to dress. As he watched her, Phokos thought she was so seductive for her years.

"Are you Venus in disguise, my kitten?" Phokos chuckled.

Theodora, all feline purred seductively, "Purrrrrrrrrrrhaps..........................." as she tied his robe closed...................................

Last edited:
And that playful purr of her alone melted him away. How could Phokos not raise his hand again? How had Theodora won his heart and mind so much he could not batter her? It did not matter. He would have her serving his partner, and then... she would have it.

With a powerful hand, Phokos slapped hard at Theodora's backside, making her jump a little with a small whine, his lips laughting a little. Acacius, that old bastard had bore him a most delicious daughter. With a movement of his own, he pulled the naked girl against his body, and he kissed her. It was not a mere sensual kiss - it was a deep showing of affection. Theodora was his new plaything, and he would cherish her and spoil her as if she was the Empress, the Bassilissa herself!

When they've finally parted lips, Phokos had searched all of her mouth with his tongue. She would be the best toy he had ever prepared for anyone... and Theodora knew it.

Phokos slowly lead Theodora around, as if showing her naked pride to an invisible crowd.

Theodora's hand lifted by Phokos' gave her a grandness she had never felt. Her head rose higher as they paraded to Claudia's room. Catching the stable boy peeking at her nudity from the east corridor, gave Theodora a sense of power as she wickedly smiled at him.

Phokos without knocking, entered Claudia's room, "You are to dress Theodora in the finest you have, my love." he said handing Theodora to her. He then turned headed for the door and without looking back he closed the door behind him.

Claudia circled Theodora several times mumbling to herself. She would stop shake her head and circle again. Claudia knew she must do her very best to please not only Phokos but his partner. This put great anxiety on Claudia as she pulled out garment after garment.

Laying then out for view, she told Theodora to take a seat. Hastily Claudia brushed Theodora's long raven hair. As she worked on braids and curls, Claudia explained Theodora was to treat this man as if he were Phokos. Theodora listened to Claudia as if she were a wise scholar art of cajolery.

Once her beauty was maximized by Claudia's skillful hands, she told Theodora to stand. Garment after garment was placed on Theodora's lithesome body. Her agile frame accentuated each beautifully made the choices maddening to Claudia. After what seemed like several hours, Claudia smiled as Theodora radiated in her final choice.......................................................................

Last edited:
It was one of the finest dresses that Claudia had. Although Claudia's frame was a little bit wider than Theodora due to her wide hips and carnous flesh, the dress had an almost perfect fit over the girl's form. It was a silken green fabric, so thin it was also see-through - a feature that could drive most men mad merely by allowing them time to stare at her body. It had silver drappings on Theodora's shoulders, and left her arms completely uncovered, allowing her some freedom of movement with her nimble hands.

"You must be compliant, girl, to their every word. Phokos is a stern man, but he will not come to harm you. He loves you and what you can do to him.", Claudia told her as she, and the elderly servant, both helped brushing Theodora's hair, preparing an extravagant hair style. "But these men that he'll share you with... not quite so. They think they can do everything, and they'll be harsh. And rough. And might become violent if you complain. Some will bite you."

Claudia laughted a little. Lucilla smiled kindly as she had always did, her ruddy hands working wonders to unmake the many knots that Phokos' lovemaking and seed had created on Theodora's hair. "You must be happy.", Lucilla told her, surprising Claudia. She had not spoke at all to the girl since she had met her. "You must seem happy. If you show these men that you are glad to be serving them, they'll feel... bad into hurting you."

They've finally finished Theodora's hair. It had been drapped above her head, with many sticks and bands of silk, some locks curlying down her head in freedom. And then, Claudia herself came to shower Theodora into her treasures. Gifts from Phokos himself, she said. Long, emerald ear-rings, a silver ring, a malachite brooch... and a plain necklace.

When both Lucilla and Claudia were done with Theodora, she looked not like the filthy girl Phokos had gathered on the street, but a full noblewoman. Much more beautiful than one, one could argue. Most of the times, the girl had seen Claudia dressed like this.

Theodora ran her hands along her frame, the silkiness of the fine fabrics draping her body tantalized and awakened her soft skin. Lucilla placed her hands lovingly on Theodora's shoulders and whispered for her to turn. When Theodora's eyes gazed upon her self in the mirror she was mesmerized by the woman she had become. Her emerald eyes sparkled like large jewels as she studied the form she was transformed into. Her arms gracefully rose when she turned to see all sides of the lovely creature staring back at her. Almost dumbfounded, Theodora turned to Claudia as if to ask was that really her standing in the mirror. Claudia without a word smiled pleasingly at her, giving her a little nod.

Claudia taking a few steps took Theodora by the hand, "It is time." her voice soft and low.

The great hall seemed longer to Theodora as Claudia led her to the far door on the right. Stopping short of it, Claudia took the vessel of wine that rested on a small table. Handing it to Theodora, she opened the door.

"Go, Theodora....." Claudia whispered sternly.

Theodora's heart fluttered from the winged beats of hummingbirds now possessing her nerves, never revealed their rapid pace as she entered the room...........................................................................

As Theodora entered the room, barely concealing her excitement for the moment to come, she saw a handful of men within the room. There was Phokos, of course, her master sitting on a finely carved chair, chatting in a rough, although elegant language with a man she had never seen before. There was the ex-gladiator that she had only seen, but never talked to - he was wearing a long, drapped tunic, and stood at attention behind Phokos. She could see he was a warrior, his massive chest and unshaven beard telling her of the barbarian he probably was.

Phokos had been speaking with a man wearing long, rich robes of orange and crimson. His skin was burned by the sun, and he spotted a well oiled, groomed and trimmed beard himselt. There was some kind of hat over his head, made up of many sashes. He sat upon one of the large pillows, confortably sitting upon it. Theodora could notice that this man was slightly older than Phokos himself, and he was fatter. But still, his vivid, yellow eyes were unnerving. Behind him, stood a collossus made up of black muscle, his body completely shaven.

All the man turned from their conversation to stare at Theodora. She had suddenly the attention of all of them. Phokos beckoned her with his hand, and all the men stared at her form, interested and desiring the girl. The sitting man grabbed against the pillow, his fingers digging into the linen. And all of them stared at her full, plum and generous behing.

"Come Theodora, and serve us wine.", Phokos ordered with a smirk and a blink of his eye.

Theodora's moves precise, exact, calculated as she waved through the mingle of men. Each foot placed deliberately in front of the other in short steps gave the illusion she would scurry at the slightest of touches from any of them. It also added to her bewitching allure she was casting over the room. Knowing this, Theodora transformed into a cheetah, her moves becoming more prowl as she slinked closed to Phokos. Her body straight and lifted as her chin rose. Her braided and curled long raven hair danced over her back to an unheard song. Those haunting green eyes stared at each and every man in such a tantalizing way their talk would cease.

Moving closer to Phokos, her gaze fixed on the man sitting on the pillow next to him. He was strange to her eyes. A man of the world she thought, pouring the wine into Phokos' goblet. Lowering herself to pour his full, those Citrine eyes of his, glowed up at her. His hand brushed over her arm, it should of been weathered and rough by the color of his skin, but to her surprise was smooth and soft. Theodora smiled as she left her arm, not flinching it the slightest. Her lips rounded drawing in a breath as she stood. Theodora placed the jug on the table to the right side of Phokos and stood behind him, her arm over his left shoulder, her hand playfully teasing at his chest.

Phokos grabbed Theodora's hand and pulled her to his lap, "This is my little kitten, isn't she nubile? he boasted with a grin..........................................................................

More than a boast, really, Phokos was displaying Theodora gloriously. After a lenghty, serious discussion about who was to keep taking the security fee over the Dock's districts had been settled with rather warm terms between the two men, their crookery only matched by their wealth gained from it. As the greek had his little, sweet kitten laying above his lap, he felt too taken by her looks to allow the other men to touch her, growing envious of his kitten-girl.

However, this show was exactly to have him longing for her. The yellow-eyed man would desire Theodora, and the both of them would hammer something out of their bussiness, having it leaning over Phokos way, should he give Theodora to the man's entertainment.

"Indeed, she's a true beauty, Master Phokos." The seating man said. His voice was slow and paused, and his accent was incredibly distant. Only Phokos could even start to guess from where was he from. "Where have you found her? I want one of these meself!", he laughted, his eyes never leaving Theodora's, daring her to stare at him.

"Why, Ahmet, this girl here... is the child of a debt-ower. She's here while I teach her father to honour his loans."

"Nothing more proper...", Ahmet awnsered, sitting up a little bit straighter. "You wanted a third of the Market's revenue, right? Say... give me the girl, and I'll give you half of it."

Theodora watched the yellow-eyed man haggle it out with Phokos, taking in every move and counter-move they made. She studied them as if she were a student, knowing the more knowledge she had in these kinds of dealings, the stronger she would be when her time came.

As she sat on top of Phokos' lap, her body leaned against his chest. Theodora raised her right hand and placed it along side his neck, softly caressing it, she glared at Ahmet. Her emerald eyes etching into his. Her leathered sandaled foot snaked up his leg seductively as she pressed her body into Phokos. Her breaths deliberately deep to make her chest left her ripe breast higher then only to lower them tauntingly.

Theodora's charms worked on both men, she could feel Phokos grow larger under her bottom and Ahmet's haunting eyes filled with want. She turned to Phokos pulling his lips nearer to hers, she kissed him lustfully.

Theodora knew she was the prize, and now was as good of a time as any to try her own bit of bargaining. If she had to entertain this man, then in her mind she should get something in return as well.

"And what does your little kitten get out of the deal, my Master?" Theodora purred in a whisper only Phokos could hear, "Perhaps some fine silks from abroad?"

She only hoped Phokos would be amused by her boldness as her lips met his for another kiss.......................................................

Phokos hands washed lustuflly all over Theodora's body, as he purposefully touched her in order to show even further how deliciously gorgeous she was, what special prize she could be if the merchant was willing to pay for her. His large hands brushed her locks and against her shoulder, and sslid down along her ass and thighs so to assert the power that Phokos had over the girl.

"Why not, sweetie?", he whispered at her ear, making her giggle as if it was a comment aimed at Ahmet. "If you make him happy enough, I'll have money to buy you a lot of silks and perfumes." Theodora had learned well her art. Phokos really looked forward to shower her in gifts and spoil his lovely kitten.

"I won't give you the girl, Ahmet. This little kitten here is mine.", Phokos said as he kissed her back, tasting her lips greedily. "I want half the revenue. And you'll have her only for the night as you stay here."

The merchant growled menacingly in displeasure, his eyes still staring at Theodora's with want and desire. However, his growl turned to a moan as her foot snaked higher against his leg until his groin, slowly touching at his bulge. And quite a bulge it was. In the end, lust spoke much higher than greed, and Ahmet settled down for half the revenue plus having the girl whenever he came by Phokos' Estate to discuss business through the night.

It had been at least risky from Ahmet's part to accept it. For all he knew, Theodora could poison him easily, taking down one of Phokos' rivals. But his rival did not want his death. Ahmet had been a valuable asset where Phokos' own network had little reach.

"Go for him, now, kitten. Make that persian cat happy for your Tiger...", he whispered again at her ear, licking her lobe for a moment before humping his hardness against her lithe behind. At the same time, the merchant, sitting on a lower level over a huge pillow, spreaded out his legs and patted his own lap, beckoning her to approach...

Theodora stood from Phokos' lap, turned to face him. She lowered till her lips met his, her tongue tauntingly licked over them, ending with a most passionate kiss. Her hands clawed down his body as she came to her knees. Twisting her upper body, her green eyes seductively glowed at Ahmet.

Theodora placed her hands on the pillow cover floor and turned all the way to face Ahmet. Her moves slow as her shoulders rolled in movement with her hands slinking towards him. Her ass rounded with each crawl, pulling at the silk garment hugging it. Her knees matched in movement with the opposite hands' gave off a seduction like Ahmet had never seen. Stopping her panther-like movements only when her claws made it to his groan. Motionless in her arching back posture, Theodora seemed to hiss at Ahmet or was it just the wine, he thought taking another sip.

Reaching Ahmet, Theodora's nose caressed over his chest as she rose to meet him eye to eye. His scent was strange and foreign to her. Intoxicating even as she breathed him into her lungs. Ahmet was the first Persian she had ever seen up close. Her long raven braids fell over her shoulders as she crouched in front of him. Theodora taking all of him in, made her wonder what kind of lovers Persians were. Giggling out loud, she knew she would soon have her answer.

Theodora rubbed her cheek over Ahmet's beard taking on his scent as if to mask hers. Her mouth only inches from his ear, "You like, my little Persian tomcat?" she purred in a warm breathed whisper......................................................

The persian watched at Theodora's languid, fluid moves with some sort of misterious curiosity in his yellow, feline eyes. It was strange, really. Phokos humself ever found them oddly watching him, even though Ahmet was really staring down at the girl's eyes. Her green orbs matched his in strenght and willpower, and the man smiled as she approached, a kind smile that welcomed the fair woman towards his embrace.

"I do, my sweet Greek queen...", he whispered back at her with his exquisitive accent. It was incredible as he purred his words back, as if matching her cat-like patterns of movement and words. His purring shown her the sincere appreciation he felt for Theodora. "I most certainly do."

The man brushed his bearded face against her cheeks as well, matching her mating rituals. Somehow, Ahmet knew exactly what she was doing, and loved it all. Perhaps the Harem that he surely maintained had some kittens that played with him that way... The persian took his time to inhale her own scent, feeling the perfumes that Claudia had almost showered her with, taking upon the smell of her oils and feeling how soft was her treated skin.

"What can my kitten do for me?", Ahmet suddenly asked her, his hands never touching her for the time being. And although Phokos could not hear a thing, the way that the persian had felt and faced Theodora's approach sent a shiver of excitement down his belly...

Theodora turned and smiled at Phokos, her body still on all fours. Her eyes glistened up at him with almost a sadness in them. Quickly she turned back to face Ahmet, without a word in reply to his question, she rose and offered her hand to him. Ahmet smiling up at her took her hand and stood. Seductively, still cat-like in her moves, Theodora led Ahmet to the door as all eyes gazed wantonly upon her. She could hear the men smite Ahmet with words for being such a lucky bastard as the door closed behind them.

After only taking a few steps towards the room Phokos had made ready for Ahmet did Theodora speak. "I hope the room is to your liking." she said her voice soft and pleasing.

Ahmet taking Theodora's waist in his hand pulled her close to him, "I'm sure Phokos has thought of everything." he said as he looked over her delightful body, "I'm sure......... so very sure of it." he grinned as his hand roamed lower down on Theodora's body.

Theodora stopped in front of the door and opened it for Ahmet. As they walked into the room, Theodora could see Claudia's touches. Claudia had made sure everything was done and there. From a box of herbs to a feast and wine, to the soft glow of burning lamps. The bed was dressed in the finest of bedding, Theodora had ever seen. And this room had two larger windows that let in a gentle breeze.

Ahmet led Theodora to the bed and lowered himself to set on the edge, taking her with him to his lap. Theodora sat sideways over his lap, his hands caressed and roamed freely over her back.

"So you are Phokos' little kitten, and what shall I call you?" Ahmet asked as his kissed Theodora's shoulder.

"Call me what you like....." Theodora purred, "but my name is Theodora."

Theodora stood taking a handful of herbs she dropped them on the fire next to the bed. The room quickly filled with the sweet smell of herbs as she turned to Ahmet.

"Would you care for a meal or some wine? she asked taking a step toward the table, "or perhaps a bath? Your pleasure is mine." Theodora's voice soft and feminine.............................................

Back