The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
poundemin said:
a cat, preferably a BIG one. Bengal tiger size.

Who is your favorite author?

Janette Oke

if you had a chance to go up in space would you even after the recent tragedy?

Hornymama said:
Janette Oke

if you had a chance to go up in space would you even after the recent tragedy?

Yes, what happened was a fluke. Nasa's safety recond is nothing short of astounding. Last time someone died was 1986. Far better than any airline, or traffic record, for that matter. Or did you mean with little green men?

If you could only have one toy, which one would it be?

poundemin said:
Yes, what happened was a fluke. Nasa's safety recond is nothing short of astounding. Last time someone died was 1986. Far better than any airline, or traffic record, for that matter. Or did you mean with little green men?

If you could only have one toy, which one would it be?

my stuffed Tickle Me Elmo....oh, you didn't mean that kind of toy did you... My silver bullet vibe

if you won the lottery what would you do with the money

Hornymama said:
my stuffed Tickle Me Elmo....oh, you didn't mean that kind of toy did you... My silver bullet vibe

if you won the lottery what would you do with the money

I would take care of my family and friends first, then I would buy me everything I ever wanted. I would then give the remaining $1.75 to the Red Cross.(I don't like the Red Cross)

Do you like anal sex?

poundemin said:
I would take care of my family and friends first, then I would buy me everything I ever wanted. I would then give the remaining $1.75 to the Red Cross.(I don't like the Red Cross)

Do you like anal sex?

What a loaded question, Pounder. Seems like no one wants to take it...or they're all asleep after a marathon night of asking questions.

<clearing throat> harumph! okay, i'll take it, then.

no, i don't really like anal sex. yes, i've tried it. fingers teasing my anus = yummy. my fingers teasing his anus = naughty and yummy.

the thought of annilingus is seductive, but the counter-thought of e coli bacteria in unsuitable parts of the body quickly squelch that!

Question: In your experience, do all men like anal sex? How about on the receiving end? (Can be answered by females, too!)

My hubby is rather partial to a bit of anal sex. It doesn't happen often but i guess it averages out to be a couple of times a year*L* He also loves to have me finger his ass, nothing bigger than 2 of my fingers has gone in there asyet but who knows what the future holds ;)

How did you come up with your lit name?

When I joined Lit, I'd just turned 18, and was therefore Just Legal enough to post.

I'm passing the question on: How did you come up with your lit username?

Just-Legal said:
When I joined Lit, I'd just turned 18, and was therefore Just Legal enough to post.

I'm passing the question on: How did you come up with your lit username?

It's how I think of myself, a name I call myself when I love-hate myself. I've also used it on AOL and a blog.

Question: Is there a food item(s) that you strongly associate with sex? What is it? or What are they?

ask a question game

theres so many questions now ,i'll do my best to answer some

fav meal seafood
fav position doggy
fav fantasy being taken by a few guys and or girls ,tied up and being rapped ,it is only a fantasy.
i masterbate nearly every day that i don't get sex with my b/f
another fantasy is the group sex thing 3 or 4 or 5 guys doing me:

kiss:

my question , whats the most kinky thing you've ever done?

ask the question game

the anal question , i've been with some guys that don't like it or say they don't , but on the whole i think more do.

yes i like it ,in doggy pos on my arms and knees , then i reach under and play with my clit or use my toy

the kinkiest thing i've done? Well in my opinion it was when i (accidently i might add) pee'd in my husbands mouth as i orgasmed through oral sex. He didn't mind but i was mortified!

If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?

ask a qestion game

my most erogenise area is my neck or my breasts ,my nips or my inner thighs

fav lingerie is my satin g'string and bra set

fav stories are non consent or group

lusty em you don't have to answer every question on the thread,vjust the one in the previous post*L*

What attracted you to literotica?

ok i'llanswer my own question*L* The stories were what brought me to literotica, I only found the member boards after plucking up courage to submit one of my stories here.

What in your mind, is your best physical featutre?

English Lady said:
ok i'llanswer my own question*L* The stories were what brought me to literotica, I only found the member boards after plucking up courage to submit one of my stories here.

What in your mind, is your best physical featutre?

My beard.

Do you have a problem with people trying to cyber with you?

now theres a loaded question if ever i saw one*L* I don't have a problem with someone flirting with me, building up a relationship which might head towards something sexual but I am not awfully impressed with messages left for me that just say

"Luv ur AV wanna cyber"

What is your favourite disney movie?

(total change of direction there*L*)

English Lady said:
now theres a loaded question if ever i saw one*L* I don't have a problem with someone flirting with me, building up a relationship which might head towards something sexual but I am not awfully impressed with messages left for me that just say

"Luv ur AV wanna cyber"

What is your favourite disney movie?

(total change of direction there*L*)

hard question.....but i'd have to say Dumbo....

do you find yourself getting to emotionally involved with people on here...

yes. here, there and everywhere! I give so much of myself, I am a very giving and open person.I must say mostly its a good thing but you always get those who exploit other peoples good nature!

Do you believe in love at first sight?

English Lady said:
yes. here, there and everywhere! I give so much of myself, I am a very giving and open person.I must say mostly its a good thing but you always get those who exploit other peoples good nature!

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes I do.....very much so. maybe i'm just wishy washy and sentimental but i do...

do you have to have a connection with someone to have sex with them

yes, be it online or in real life. there has to be a spark

(i fell in love at first sight with my hubby..so i know it happens*S*)

What is your life's goal?

English Lady said:
yes, be it online or in real life. there has to be a spark

(i fell in love at first sight with my hubby..so i know it happens*S*)

What is your life's goal?

Mine is to eventually turn my passion for woodworking into fulltime. I love being able to make things for people and have them go "ooooooo, I love that":D

You asked this before but no one answered. What is your favorite book? Any subject genre

My favourite books...

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Flaming Goblet

What is your favourite Sex And The City-character?

poundemin said:
Mine is to eventually turn my passion for woodworking into fulltime. I love being able to make things for people and have them go "ooooooo, I love that":D

You asked this before but no one answered. What is your favorite book? Any subject genre

My favorite book - sci-fi/fantasy - The Darkover books

Question: What is your favorite scent?

Last edited:
cajunpeach said:
My favorite book - sci-fi/fantasy - The Darkover books

Question: What is your favorite scent?

My favorite scent is my wife after she has just stepped out of the shower. Her all over natural scent. Don't watch sex in the city.

Do you like reality tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back