The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing.

What is your favorite thread on Lit?

Tough one....hmmmm.....The "OK there are lots of OVER 40s in lit" because I've known everyone on there for a long time and can always find friends and support there.

Which username on Lit have you fantasized about?

Tough one....hmmmm.....The "OK there are lots of OVER 40s in lit" because I've known everyone on there for a long time and can always find friends and support there.

Which username on Lit have you fantasized about?

Hehe a couple of em ;)

Are you a lefty or a righty?

Don't know that it's really considered fast food, but Tim Hortons. I love their soup and sandwich combos!

Do they have TH's where you live?
No, but there's a Starbucks on every corner.

What's your biggest vice or addiction (besides Lit lol)?

Hhhhmmmm.......

Tea?

But I can easily go without any of my addictions.

What person have you been most addicted to in your life?
That's a tough one. I'd have to say either my daddy or my daughter.

How do you like your tea? Hot or cold, sweetened or unsweetened, with or without lemon?

That's a tough one. I'd have to say either my daddy or my daughter.

How do you like your tea? Hot or cold, sweetened or unsweetened, with or without lemon?

Depends on the tea, real tea I like milk no sugar. But infusions I like almost any.

No sugar though.

If you could be touched somewhere right now would it be your, hair, tummy, clit, g-spot, nipple, cock, cheek or legs?

Depends on the tea, real tea I like milk no sugar. But infusions I like almost any.

No sugar though.

If you could be touched somewhere right now would it be your, hair, tummy, clit, g-spot, nipple, cock, cheek or legs?
Hair sounds real good. I love it when somebody brushes my hair. Right now, I'd say shoulders though. I could use a good massage.

Have you ever had a professional massage?

Hair sounds real good. I love it when somebody brushes my hair. Right now, I'd say shoulders though. I could use a good massage.

Have you ever had a professional massage?

Yes.

What is one of your sexual fantasies? Like a certain encounter in a certain place with a certain person... Like a masseur. :p

Yes.

What is one of your sexual fantasies? Like a certain encounter in a certain place with a certain person... Like a masseur. :p
HAHAHA! ummm, I'd say my favorite sexual fantasy is to make love behind a waterfall. It's one of many. :p

What's the most inappropriate fantasy you've ever entertained?

HAHAHA! ummm, I'd say my favorite sexual fantasy is to make love behind a waterfall. It's one of many. :p

What's the most inappropriate fantasy you've ever entertained?

Be mistaken for a prostitute, and agreeing to it.

What genre of Lit stories do you prefer?

Be mistaken for a prostitute, and agreeing to it.

What genre of Lit stories do you prefer?
I haven't been to the Lit main site in forever! I had to open it in another tab for a reminder of their categories. My favorite is Erotic Couplings, but when I do read, I usually just go through the new additions and hop around from there.

What's your favorite thread here at the forum?

I haven't been to the Lit main site in forever! I had to open it in another tab for a reminder of their categories. My favorite is Erotic Couplings, but when I do read, I usually just go through the new additions and hop around from there.

What's your favorite thread here at the forum?

This is one- I think it's the only thread with no restraints. Kinky.

Do you ever visit threads and not post, so no one will know you were there?

This is one- I think it's the only thread with no restraints. Kinky.

Do you ever visit threads and not post, so no one will know you were there?

Many times. Usually the political ones. I like to read their opinions and thoughts, but I'm not one for expressing mine in that area.

Is there a username on the site you would like to get to know but are a bit shy about PMing them?

Many times. Usually the political ones. I like to read their opinions and thoughts, but I'm not one for expressing mine in that area.

Is there a username on the site you would like to get to know but are a bit shy about PMing them?

Yes, it's not easy for me to send the first PM.

Do you?

Yes, it's not easy for me to send the first PM.

Do you?

I hate sending the first PM, mostly because I know how much crap most women that post regularly here have to put up with, and second I feel like some skeevy punter in a bar sliding up to someone with an opening line of "Hey baby, how you doin' ?" Meh.

How long have you followed someone before you finally PM'd them? Longest and/or shortest?

How long have you followed someone before you finally PM'd them? Longest and/or shortest?

I've only initiated the first PM once... I read his post and responded within a few mintues.

What is the craziness random PM you've ever received?

I've only initiated the first PM once... I read his post and responded within a few mintues.

What is the craziness random PM you've ever received?

Out of the blue a woman PM'd me warning me never to go to Mexico otherwise I'd probably be killed. She read a post, well one sentence of one post, I'd made offhandedly about riding a bike down South of the border. She never replied back, was just concerned that somebody would actually think about travelling there. Was odd.

Have you ever become attracted to, or became friends with, somebody that randomly PM'd you that you hardly noticed at all before?

Out of the blue a woman PM'd me warning me never to go to Mexico otherwise I'd probably be killed. She read a post, well one sentence of one post, I'd made offhandedly about riding a bike down South of the border. She never replied back, was just concerned that somebody would actually think about travelling there. Was odd.

Have you ever become attracted to, or became friends with, somebody that randomly PM'd you that you hardly noticed at all before?
yes

Did you go to church this morning before you logged in to Lit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back