The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to program the clock on the DVD player.

I like this one, so Im asking it :D

What is something new you learned today that you did not know before?
I'm so glad you asked! lol... I learned that a platypus has evolved out of having a stomach.... just has a tube that carries it all right through the body. Interesting conversations I had today.. :D

What is your favourite food?

I'm so glad you asked! lol... I learned that a platypus has evolved out of having a stomach.... just has a tube that carries it all right through the body. Interesting conversations I had today.. :D

What is your favourite food?

Chocolate :D

Should chocolate be a separate food group?

Ireland... but looks like it might be San Antonio..

I can forgive and there are many things I forget.. .but there are some things I can never forget.

Is it forgiveness if you cannot forget?

I think one can. Sometimes you have to remember to in order to learn from what happened.

Are we doomed to repeat history?

I think one can. Sometimes you have to remember to in order to learn from what happened.

Are we doomed to repeat history?
In some things, I believe so... as it seems we are so hard-headed we refuse to learn the lessons that history has to teach us.

What do you think is the most important lesson we can learn from history to date?

In some things, I believe so... as it seems we are so hard-headed we refuse to learn the lessons that history has to teach us.

What do you think is the most important lesson we can learn from history to date?

Accepting those who are different from us.

Is there some things that you just can't forgive?

Accepting those who are different from us.

Is there some things that you just can't forgive?
I have realized that I have a very hard time forgiving someone who truly hurts me to the core... I try but I have found that I don't think I ever truly trust them again so I guess I haven't really forgiven them.

Do you believe there is anything that is unforgiveable?

I have realized that I have a very hard time forgiving someone who truly hurts me to the core... I try but I have found that I don't think I ever truly trust them again so I guess I haven't really forgiven them.

Do you believe there is anything that is unforgiveable?

:rose:

Personally, I think any crimes against children, those who are weaker and blatant ignorance/racism

What do you wish technology could do?

:rose:

Personally, I think any crimes against children, those who are weaker and blatant ignorance/racism

What do you wish technology could do?

Transport me instantly to anywhere in the world I wanted to go. Screw 20+ hour with layover flights you could save all that time :)

What is the most creative thing you have done with the aid of technology?

Transport me instantly to anywhere in the world I wanted to go. Screw 20+ hour with layover flights you could save all that time :)

What is the most creative thing you have done with the aid of technology?

Created a family history book by scanning old black and white pictures, captioning the pictures, then having them bound as gifts at xmas.....

What is THE best non-rerun TV show?

What was your most pleasurable sensual event

Simply put, it involved bondage play and a then-bf who seemed to live to make me come as many times as possible.

If you've ever been embarrassed by your sexual arousal, what were the circumstances?

Simply put, it involved bondage play and a then-bf who seemed to live to make me come as many times as possible.

If you've ever been embarrassed by your sexual arousal, what were the circumstances?

The one time that will always stick out in my memory. Is when a nurse was removing a cath, from my femoral artery. Was nicked, and long story short the had to use a large C clamp. to clamp my leg to the bed, and apply pressure. Well I may have lost some blood. But had more than enough to be aroused. So there is the clamp, and right next to it covered in a paper thin hosp gown, and standing straight and true was my dick. Every time they came in to check the bleeding. Well you get the picture.

Ever had someone walk into your bedroom while your naked under the blankets, and they wouldnt leave? (or should I say, someone you didnt want in your bedroom).

Ever had someone walk into your bedroom while your naked under the blankets, and they wouldnt leave? (or should I say, someone you didnt want in your bedroom).

Yes, my then-bf's dorky roommate. The bf and I pretended that we weren't fucking moments before he unlocked the door and walked in, but rather that we had been napping. I had the sheet up to my chin, but the bf kept silently threatening to tug it down as I held it up. The roommate seemed to be oblivious and hung around for what seemed like forever but was probably only five minutes.

Approximately how long was the shortest period you've gone from meeting a person to engaging in sexual intercourse with that person?

Yes, my then-bf's dorky roommate. The bf and I pretended that we weren't fucking moments before he unlocked the door and walked in, but rather that we had been napping. I had the sheet up to my chin, but the bf kept silently threatening to tug it down as I held it up. The roommate seemed to be oblivious and hung around for what seemed like forever but was probably only five minutes.

Approximately how long was the shortest period you've gone from meeting a person to engaging in sexual intercourse with that person?

1 day

Do you think that the SB commercials have become overrated?

I'm not sure what they are rated as, so I'll have to say no.

What turn-on do you have that you have always kept a secret?

over time i have probably shared with someone or another

do you experience your turn-ons IRL or keep them to your thoughts?

over time i have probably shared with someone or another

do you experience your turn-ons IRL or keep them to your thoughts?

real life.. why be with someone with whom you wouldn't trust your most intimate secrets?

If you could have a romantic encounter with one poster child from your youth, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back