the "ask crazychemgirl a question" thread

If you were a star, would you be one whose light was already gone, or one who was still burning bright? Would you super nova for us? Would you give us hope that all will begin again? I think you wouldn't be a star at all, but Venus rising bright out of a Fall sky.

I'm not sure if this is a question.

I'm still trying to get enough caffeine and painkillers in me so I can will myself to do work after playing hockey for the first time in a while last night. :rolleyes:

one of life's imponderables

If a brown cow eats green grass how does it produce white milk?

I think how we would convene to take advantage of your free time is more of a concern than how much advanced notice I have about your availability.

If my pants are really tight because I've been on Lit and a really cute co-worker just asked if I want to grab some lunch with her, what should I do?

If my pants are really tight because I've been on Lit and a really cute co-worker just asked if I want to grab some lunch with her, what should I do?

Think of anything that will instantly turn you off... Wrinkly grannies having sex.. Beastiality, poor orphaned children..

Just don't think of me tied up, naked and helpless. ;)

Did you know there are different styles of wrestling?
(if you were a dood you would know this! :D )

Why do planes have a slower takeoff velocity at altitudes closer to sea level? What is it about the dense air that gives more lift?

Just don't think of me tied up, naked and helpless. ;)

Working from home for the rest of the day ... trying to calculate an equation now. How much less work am I going to get done because I'm totally imagining you tied up, naked and helpless? ;)

CCG + TUp x N = UOW/Heat Factor 10

Back