The Alt Glossary!

Do you have an alt or alts here?

• Yes, and I'll admit to it/them publicly.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Yes, but I'm not saying.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • I am one of Dolf's alts.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Dolf is my alt.

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the cancer/ query's daughter alts are McGeee, you fucking retard.

If and only if, Rob is McGee, or they are burning up the phone lines between Canada and Houston to cleverly time the attacks around Rob logging on and off and then back on again. Be quite a logistical feat, genius.

If and only if, Rob is McGee, or they are burning up the phone lines between Canada and Houston to cleverly time the attacks around Rob logging on and off and then back on again. Be quite a logistical feat, genius.

You don't have to log off, you fucking retard.

You don't have to log off, you fucking retard.
He should not have to, but he does. Especially when he is at work. I am sure he appreciates you carrying water for him.

He should not have to, but he does. Especially when he is at work. I am sure he appreciates you carrying water for him.

Laughing at you isn't carrying water for anyone, retard.

I have been a lot of people since about 2001. Mostly lurkers. I have always had a knack for having PMs returned, so that was plenty of interaction.

Around 2007, the lovely mother of my children encouraged me to be more visible. She in turn also got a handle. We posted together. Partly it was intended as a means to drive traffic to our blog about our (then) marital bliss. The concept was "he said" vs "she said" where we wrote about our various little romps separately and compared notes after. Literotica did not actually drive much traffic because other than as our homepage we did no promotion and rarely referenced it. We mostly enjoyed interacting. On occasion, my wife would bring some nubile to my attention, "Oh, this one is right up your alley..."

Subsequent events caused me to compartmentalize. I never connect this persona with that.

As a single man the last five years I have introduced probably half a dozen people from the flesh and blood world to Lit including a couple. 3-4 of those handles I set up and managed until their interest waned. Those are all dormant and I have no idea how to access them.

Queer~Vader was more an identified punching bag then an actual alt.

I have one alt that is fairly seasoned. It had to do with another project of mine. It makes appearances, but rarely. No one has ever suggested that alt is anyone but an individual, distinct persona. One person caught me in a slip once and knows of my association there.

I have one and only one that is clearly someone's alt. but no one has ever suggested even in jest that that alt is mine. Oddly, the same person caught this one in a slip, and is the only person that knows that one is me. Because of some administrative stuff I needed help with, perhaps Laurel could have surmised, but I would tend to doubt it.

Just before the time of Queer~Vader, I had decided to retire query. I started a new persona, and mentioned it at the time to one person on the day I was creating that one. Since then the person that knows of the two above has seen that one interact with the above two.

I have one that no one knows about. That particular one has a particular end game intended and if I ever put it to that use, eventually that will be apparent. So far is is entirely harmless.

All but one of my alts are not, in the least, combative. They tend to be unnoticed. I have walked them all through the GB on occasion. Only one would anyone recognize by name, I would bet. That one is provocative, but if revealed it would be clear that it is far less combative than you would expect.

I watch how I use them, and if I make an error, it is that I neglect to interact with them, usually. They rarely make an appearance together, but they have. Mostly they amount to a creative writing exercise.

And that is the sum total of my alts.
My $$ says you're Unissa.

My $$ says you're Unissa.

I actually talked to Subdued Passion at one time about whether I could pull off an Indian alt. It is in my to-do list, but an unaccomplished goal thus far.

I actually talked to Subdued Passion at one time about whether I could pull off an Indian alt. It is in my to-do list, but an unaccomplished goal thus far.

Speaking of nice lips. Oh, sorry. I guess you weren't. Never mind.

I was here under a different name when I was 20-21. Then I left and rejoined as Mordeth. I became a huge fan of GoT and laurel was nice enough to change my name for me. I think littlefinger suits me very well and do not plan on changing. No alts though. Just dead account.

Query, why???

I guess I just don't understand the alt thing. Sometimes I find the alt behavior and speculation interesting and entertaining. But, I don't really understand the inclination or dedication.

Twinsies!! :heart: I just don't fucking get it.

Does this mean there are really only about 8 different people posting on Lit?

no alts, no use for them. just the abreviated name change from chipbutty to butters, and it was an announced change. this is why some still call me chippy, chipster, or chippers.

no alts, no use for them. just the abreviated name change from chipbutty to butters, and it was an announced change. this is why some still call me chippy, chipster, or chippers.

Or chupa chup. :)

No alts here. I barely have time for this a/c

I have two other usernames I created a zillion years ago when I thought I might not want this moniker (I didn't know Laurel would magick names with polite requests) but I never use them. I can't even keep up with this name. I just want to show up, shoot the shit, and have some laffs.

After reading Query's post, I'm thinking that I appreciate his forthcoming admissions but am not entirely convinced he wouldn't ever be the unsub on Criminal Minds. :D

i dunno, des...

your status as (relative) newbie flavah of the month
may garner you more meat for this old (and ever changing) bone
but...

the juicy alts
are secreted and coveted and covert
and ultimately, tools...

you might get crib notes
on the historical
and the known
or the speculative
but not the true mole types...

most of those (as query suggested) are designed
with purpose that...
unless you are the intended target
are perhaps best left
cloistered in the myopia of their creators...

you wanna stir shit with this?
as you suggest above?
have fun...

nice gambit to shortcut up to the status quo...

should you choose to dig deeper...
i'll watch...

strange shit happens here...
and sometimes,
out there too!

strange weight to a free site.

no alts, no use for them.

I've had plenty of alts for writing poetry about subjects from differing perspectives.

I highly recommend trying it.

Otherwise, is a waste of time better spent pursuing a real acting career.

Back