The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

I also like a wide variety of music, though my favorites are classic rock and 80's/early 90's music. (Graduated from college in 1992).

Baby Got Back is one of my favorite rap songs.
Those are some of my favorites, also. Although I do like newer artists. I love Ed Sheeran; and, I'm a certified Swifty! 🤣

I was teaching in a high school the year BGB came out. One day, one of my students stage whispered it when I was writing on the whiteboard. I turned around, looked straight at him, and said, "She's got ears, too, Sir-Talk-A-Lot!" The whole class cracked up! 🤣🤣🤣

Since he is showing no symptoms such as excessive thirst, frequent urinationation etc. she said we could do a watch and see approach. According to the FDA, there are many meds available to help manage it. Thus, I feel we need a second opinion.

Also, the recommended treatment is to monitor blood work for progression. My vet is an hour away. So I am getting someone clooser so he can be monitored more often.
Good plan!

We did do that but it wasn’t at sunrise. It was still breathtaking. Below us was a cloud bank (it was cloudy on Maui that day) but it was bright and sunny at the elevation we were at. The crater was magnificent. I loved the observatory as well, which is right next to it.
It's a great place to visit. There's a bicycle tour where they'll take people and bicycles to the top in a van to see the sunrise then they bicycle down the mountain back to town. I haven't done that but have passed people on the road.

coupla nice pics from last nite.

It’s been cool in New Jersey. Probably not much over 55. But spring has finally sprung. our daffodils and forsythia.

Our very mature, cherry tree. It’s pretty windy today, but when the wind is calm, you can hear 1000s of bees inside the tree looking for pollen in the little flowers.
Amazing sunset! It looks like fire! Is that a hive next to your cherry tree? I bet the bees would make delicious honey from those cherry blossoms! 🍒

It’s crazy how good their photos turn out—SLRs are becoming obsolete unless you do specialized photography or spend a small fortune on different lenses.

There was a person at work today that had a phone that had 5 camera lenses on it—the versatility and quality is crazy.
Cell phone cameras have really evolved. My phone has 5 lenses. One is a 100X zoom!

Somehow,my kids always grew up with dogs and I feel they are better humans because of that part of their upbringing.
When my kids were very young we had a doberman who was otherwise the most gentle dobe I know .
When any one from outside my family touched my kids the dog would convey to them that such behaviour was not acceptable.

In my view,if the family is well adjusted, dogs of all breeds , adjust well into the family
We grew up with dogs and cats as pets. I can't be without a dog now. Mine are my babies!

Anymore they are cameras with a phone attached rather than the other way. There isn’t much they can do to make the phone quantitively better so the arms race has turned to photography and linking the phone to a wearable medical device that monitors your body’s ephemeral data AND tells you the time.
I think I'd just like one implanted in me and connected to my neural pathways... 🤣🤣

The NFL announced the other day that they’ll televise two games on Wednesday, December 25th. Hallelujah and Deck the Halls! Please just don’t feature NFC South teams. 🙏
talk of mixed marriages in my family are a reference to which NFL team they support
i always look for when 2 certain teams play so i can be busy that whole day
not playing that game again tyvm

Out here at the country estate. :rolleyes:

My sleep schedule is way screwed up. Should be okay tomorrow.

Got a chat in with the big horse today.
There seem to be a lot of us here with sleep issues. I'm just hoping to get some sleep tonight. I haven't had much the last two nights. 😤😤

I used to have a real camera. For the longest time, I was thinking about getting a good digital SLR.

But they still seem expensive. I’d like to do a lot of night and star photography. But maybe cell phones w be able to do that as well soon.

I do take time lapses which I enjoy.
I get great moon shots with my phone. I'd have to somehow connect it to a telescope to get star shots. My stars just look like white dots.

There's a guy on IG, @simon2940, who does marvelous sun shots. His photography is amazing!

Back