The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

Good evening lilli!

The hotel last night was like out of my cousin Vinny! First the TV turned itself on at 2:32 AM! No idea why.

I finally found out how to turn it off, and was starting to snooze back to sleep when a garbage truck started emptying garbage bins at 3:30.

Finally at five I said fuck it got up and worked out!

So…productive …
OMG! I'm so sorry, Wonderer! Nothing like being out of town for work and not being able to sleep! I hope you do better tonight! 🫂🫂

You're right! It does look like a trap! 😳😱
Thank you for the validation! Thought I was getting punchy jumping from code pulls to greeting cards.
I don’t mind strawberry rhubarb pie. But not my first choice
I would need to make my own. Think I might like it if it was made without any sugar - and no artificial sweeteners either. Sweet enough with all the sugar from the strawberries - for me. 🤔 Willing to be proven wrong - might be a good experiment to try...mmm, maybe tartlet size first. I don't need a whole-ass pie all for myself!

I’m a weirdo but I LOVE eggplant parm

And I also love spinach lasagna
Have you ever made eggplant lasagna?? OMG 🤤
I love spinach lasagne! I make a good one.
With the white sauce? Delish!
I'll take your lima beans and Brussels sprouts! Try roasting the sprouts in the oven or air fryer with olive oil and garlic. 😋 So good!
Roasting with an infused olive oil!
I roasted a mushroom medly with Carmelized Onion and Cilantro olive oil. Then roasted shaved Brussels sprouts with a Wild Mushroom and Sage olive oil. Then used both as toppings for a white pizza. OGM - yum!!

Actually, you may have mentioned that previously, and we talked about getting it out and about so it doesn't decompose in place. Now I remember. It's all coming back to me.
I took yours and Wonderer's advice on that. I'm now driving it to the gym weekly. It's about a 45 minute drive so he gets nice and hot. I also drive it when we get plants or do big Costco shopping.

I took yours and Wonderer's advice on that. I'm now driving it to the gym weekly. It's about a 45 minute drive so he gets nice and hot. I also drive it when we get plants or do big Costco shopping.

You took my advice.

Wonderer was a'wishin' an' a'hopin' . . . .

:ROFLMAO:

In other news, they shipped my new rifle stock. It should be to the house when I get there this Friday.

With the white sauce? Delish!

Roasting with an infused olive oil!
I roasted a mushroom medly with Carmelized Onion and Cilantro olive oil. Then roasted shaved Brussels sprouts with a Wild Mushroom and Sage olive oil. Then used both as toppings for a white pizza. OGM - yum!!
yes! I make my own white sauce from a roux. Put just a pinch of nutmeg in it! 😋

Your veggie toppings sound SO freaking good! I will have to try it. I've recently learned how to make pizza. I make a no-knead crust that is yummy! 🍕 🍕

One of my recents. Chicken, artichoke, parmesan, bacon, pine nuts, with a pesto sauce.
20240430_195713.jpg

Back