The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

There's a locally owned donut place up the street that rocks. It's changed owners and still doesn't suck. They got the chains whupped. I should go there tomorrow.

Back in the house town. Today was kind of slow. We don't have enough workerbees. We're nagging the subs to do better, but it's not happening yet.

Then there is some st000pid which happens in spite of.
That's an excellent parking job, Wat! IDK what you're complaining about! 🤣😅

Things went off the rails appliance wise when computer and tv manufacturers decided to start making appliances: Bosch, LG, Samsung

Couple that with mergers (GE and Whirlpool), moving manufacturing overseas *cough China*, and voila
I have an LG range I bought about 1.5 years ago. We really like it. I bought an LG fridge before Christmas. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I've read similar complaints on the ice maker. This one has two so I'm hoping there won't be a problem with ice if one goes.

There's a locally owned donut place up the street that rocks. It's changed owners and still doesn't suck. They got the chains whupped. I should go there tomorrow.

Back in the house town. Today was kind of slow. We don't have enough workerbees. We're nagging the subs to do better, but it's not happening yet.

Then there is some st000pid which happens in spite of.
Ummmm, there no oxygen molecules between that machine and the wall.

Luv me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts! :heart:

Don't matter the garbage bin behind the store is full of yellow jackets and flies..

just be real fast when you shout your order and raise that car window real quick! :ROFLMAO:
Amen! I grew up in NC…the HOME of KKreme! Love me some KK donuts. Don’t even bring those heavy cake with a hole things from DD🤣

I like making it. Easy dinners! Except lasagne. I like to make it but there's nothing easy about it.
I’d love some hard to make lasagna please, washed down with Oldermom’s delicious Bailey’s coffee.

Wait a minute, there is cold water and a garden hose involved when trying to get coffee from her….tell you what, let’s just stick to lasagna and 🍷

I’ll bring a nice cab sauv

Home. We visited a bit and then went for supper out. Italian. We did pizza tonight. It was pleasant, and pleasant is nice. Oh, and I rode the bike to our outing because I can.

I do word magnets on my fridge. The naughtier the better. A glimpse:

Attachments

• 70708778644__E3461094-A21F-45F4-9FC3-B2CD03EC284F.jpg
    70708778644__E3461094-A21F-45F4-9FC3-B2CD03EC284F.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
Any suggestions/advice for a friend of mine (really) who's dating a widower. She's his first relationship a few years after his wife's death.
Grace - give her grace
Space - there will be days she needs to have her space as she grieves
Pace - allow her to proceed in the relationship and her grief at her own pace.

I started a thread here for widows and widowers that might help. The comments there might help your friend understand her feelings.

I’d love some hard to make lasagna please, washed down with Oldermom’s delicious Bailey’s coffee.

Wait a minute, there is cold water and a garden hose involved when trying to get coffee from her….tell you what, let’s just stick to lasagna and 🍷

I’ll bring a nice cab sauv
You better not let her catch you talking about her like that! 🤣🤣🤣

I can make coffee but, since I don't drink it, I have no idea how good it is. Cab is perfect with lasagne!

Grace - give her grace
Space - there will be days she needs to have her space as she grieves
Pace - allow her to proceed in the relationship and her grief at her own pace.

I started a thread here for widows and widowers that might help. The comments there might help your friend understand her feelings.
This is perfect, B2! 🥰🥰

Back