THAT word

UtilityCurve

Literotica Guru
It's never been my go-to, but neither has it been banished from my vocabulary.

When for whatever reason(s) intercourse becomes not violent but rigorous, though, it seems the only term to express my animal lust.

I want her to feel totally attractive-feminine, not a bit "put-down feminine" if the word escapes my lips. Sometimes, just being "a cock" for her is sufficient for her; is being (or offering her) "c" EVER sexy to hear?

Bottom line: Girls/women/ladies/females, is the "c" word ever okay or even welcomed?

Last edited:
C- word is a cock, right? And what's exactly wrong with it? I don't think anybody would call it a penis in the context of "that's it! Good girl! You love sucking on my cock, don't you? Now take a deep breath, I am going to fuck your throat."

I can't speak for all women, but for me it is first of all His voice. When I am far enough into the mood, the exact words are very much secondary, half the time I probably wouldn't even know what exactly was said. The intonation, the need, the urgency - those things matter, the exact words ... Whatever first comes to mind is fine.

Cock is a word I hear used all the time, and have no issue with using it myself. Heck it even refers to a male chicken and is used in the bible...

I thought you meant "cunt".

Just writing that makes me cringe, and I never use it, talk to a lady using that word, or really even have it in my vocabulary. When I hear women on here use it, the first thing I think of is, "They are not ladies, but men pretending they are", because in my world anyway, no woman uses that term. None. Not a crass woman. Not a polite women. NO WOMAN I know uses that term, not even in reference to her husband's ex-wife that she is jealous of.

It's a cultural thing. 'Cunt' and 'fuck' weren't considered nearly as extreme as 'bloody' when I lived in London in the mid-70s. Maybe things have changed. Words have the power we give them. You can make any word into 'the taboo word that can never be said'.

It depends on the context associated with the use. It can be extremely arousing in the context of a intimate moment or when your lost in primal lust. But to use it in a mean spirited way or hurtful way I just wouldn't do it....sometimes it can actually feel endearing or complimentary.😊

Depends on the partner and the relationship. If you’re not certain how she feels about it, talk about it when you’re not in the heat of the moment.

For me, pussies are for making love and cunts are for fucking. So if I think I’m making love, my partner suddenly referring to my cunt might be a bit jarring and ruin the mood.

But if I’m fucking……. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Oops! Looks like I misunderstood which c word you were talking about. OK, cunt then.

I don't use it. Neither here on the boards, nor in my stories. And I definitely don't use it out loud to describe my own body parts. But as far as a characteristic of a woman that I don't particularly like, sure, I might use once in a while. Like make be a couple times total so far 🤣

If it is used towards me in a sexual situation, i.e. it is coming out in the middle of fucking, not fighting, I am ok with that. But as I said before about the other c-word - at that level of engagement I don't care about specific words, only about the intent behind them. If I *know* that he is not trying to insult me, it's all good. If somehow I am not 150% sure about the intent, then wtf am I doing there to begin with?

Back