TF looking for an erotic penpal

MelissaWeber

Virgin
Hy.

I'm Mely - or Mela if you'd prefer -, a Trans-Female, of sorts (it's complicated, yes I know and yes it's cliche), and I am looking for a penpal for some erotic roleplay (and everything in between).

I've had some great experiences here in the past which, unfortunately, have come to and end; the curse of being on the internet I guess.

I'm happy to write scenarios to get us started, in any which way, and I'd be happy to hear from you, regardless of age, nationality or sex. You'd be surprised on the way that my mind can bend to make our encounter(s) as sensual, intense and lustful as possible. I don't quite call, skype, face-time chat or anything of the sorts, but I *do* love writing and reading stories.

Kind regards,
Mely

Hey mela,
I have a curiosity what would like to have sex with tf. Btw I'm straight but we can have some conversations and roleplay . Just msg me and we share some fantasies and fetish. May be you will get a good story .

[Quoted comment removed]

I don't quite get the Melvyn reference or maybe you got auto corrected.

Yes, there were a lot of PMs. Quite a few to be honest and I don't expect all of them to lead somewhere; or anywhere at all. As for what I want, a penpal would do it just fine. Even if it is for a short while and we go our separate ways.

I don't really mind if someone is desperate, not all are, and it doesn't make a difference to me. We can hit it off or not, and it doesn't get much simpler than that. Honestly, I wouldn't want to spend hours writing with someone who's desperate because he's been advertising for a woman for years. Those people let you down pretty fast. Some just stop responding at all amid a really nice roleplay. I've had my fair share of those. I don't mind them "passing" the time with me until some "real female" - as you've put it - comes along, but I do mind being dropped without notice on a whim.

Then again, I've had some really nice encounters here too. So.... you can't really find diddly squat if you don't start looking somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick fyi: Thank you all for the replies until now, and since my PM Box is quite full, I'm quite busy replying to all of them. Thus, I'm good for the moment.

Back