Tell me a story

He was kinda pissed that his boss made the whole floor go to the bar after work, but at least the drinks were on him.
He noticed a red head tucked in the corner of the curved bar. She was sitting back, her drink half full and she was watching the room. He caught her looking at him a few times.
She was in her 40's, shoulder length curly hair, not too much makeup....wait...were those freckles?
He was sitting away from his coworkers and about to leave when she got up, grabbed her drink, walked to his table and sat down. She looked away, took a drink, set it down and said.....

....."I have a proposition for you". Her large green eyes fell upon him and he froze. They were spectacular, flecked with gold and multiple shades of green like tiny bolts of lightening, each catching different angles of light. She continued, as if used to the effect she had on strangers.
"It's not what you think...I have specific needs and only take one lover at a time. I am married and discretion is mandatory....he will not know. If you agree, we will be exclusive. If you break this rule, the relationship terminates."
Still lost in those magnificant orbs, he was in some type of trance. He actually had to concentrate to break the "spell", blinking, he said.....

...nothing. he leaned back in his chair. Forced himself to break eye contact and subdue the reddining that he knew was crawling across his face. He took her in.....5'10, 140ish and almost all legs. Above those were perfectly round B cups that angled out a bit with nipples pointing up slightly. The shear bra and blouse could not hide the perfect definition of her chest.
She watched him, her head cocked to one side.....

Then she said, " While you are sizing me up and contemplating, here are my rules and they are non negotiable:
1) This is the first and last time we will be seen in public.
2) Our 'sessions' will be scheduled ahead of time. If you miss one, all are permanently cancelled.
3) I have been described as insatiable, you look like you work out, so do more cardio.
4) This is about mutual satisfaction, 'Love' is off the table.
5) My needs come first, I promise it will be worth the wait for yours.
6) If at any time you cannot keep up with me, just let me know and we will end the agreement like adults."

She handed me a card. It was plain with an address, date and time hand written on it. With that, she got up and walked out of the bar.

Back