Taking a deep breath....

I would love to snuggle with you for a little while and then we can generate some heat of our own! You and hubby have a safe, sexy, and happy New Year's Eve, gorgeous! Tell hbby that you post awesome photos! Contrary to his proclamation.

Thanks! You too! (on the having of a safe, sexy, and happy new year). :)

Hubby likes all my pics but sometimes when I show him all the ones I took and then which ones I posted, he disagrees with my choices. Lol.

Kid free night! So Hubs and I are celebrating New Year's early. :devil:

Happy (early) New Year! :D

6bK3Opv.jpg

Kid free night! So Hubs and I are celebrating New Year's early. :devil:

Happy (early) New Year! :D

I'm going to second what TD said earlier.

I think this is an excellent picture and its story evident. Good for you!!!

Always take advantage of kids free days whenever you can.

We are (okay probably I am) going to be having a talk with the kids. They have become hermity teens. Which seriously infringes in our adult time. Moreso than when they were babies! So I think it's time to sit them down and explain a few basic things about adult relationships to them.

What a gorgeous pic - happy new year to you and yours, :heart:

Thanks! I'm considering it for our Christmas card next year. What do you think? 😂

Ugghhhh.... the holidays were not kind to me. Nor were the weekends spent snowed in with the kids. But! The kids are back in school and today the pictures that made me smile are the ones of me getting back on the healthy eating wagon (seaweed salad! Yum!!) and on the treadmill. Look at me making better choices. :D

xiq0Xxa.jpg
zQs4J3B.jpg

Ugghhhh.... the holidays were not kind to me. Nor were the weekends spent snowed in with the kids. But! The kids are back in school and today the pictures that made me smile are the ones of me getting back on the healthy eating wagon (seaweed salad! Yum!!) and on the treadmill. Look at me making better choices. :D

xiq0Xxa.jpg
zQs4J3B.jpg

Holidays were a mixed bag for me as well. Different than yours, but trying to get back to something on the more normal side myself.

Oh, and you are looking very beautiful.

:kiss::rose:

Holidays were a mixed bag for me as well. Different than yours, but trying to get back to something on the more normal side myself.

Oh, and you are looking very beautiful.

Well I'm hoping in that mixed bag there were some good things.

Thank you for the compliment, I'm just trying to get healthy. Along with the scale numbers going up, my blood sugars have been having a party of their own. So it's back on the eating plan and the exercise. No fun. :(

Well I'm hoping in that mixed bag there were some good things.

Thank you for the compliment, I'm just trying to get healthy. Along with the scale numbers going up, my blood sugars have been having a party of their own. So it's back on the eating plan and the exercise. No fun. :(

There were some good, but sadly too much sad/bad. That's why trying to get back to normalcy... or the new normal anyways.

Sorry that your blood sugars haven't been good to you. I do wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.

xiq0Xxa.jpg
zQs4J3B.jpg
Looking great and a gorgeous smile 💋

Back