Take Me Back to the Start....

II decided to include a panty shot too...

B9430442-4269-4D8A-AA5B-0F34024E9162-752-0000004FDEA86DCD_zps6ea67bd2.jpg

Just the position I was hoping to find you in...WONDERFUL view! :kiss:

Fantastic pics... love your ass... I could just run my tongue down to your pussy...

Awwww...should I stop posting for a bit and then start all over again :p

Most definitely NOT!!!! I missed your pics and posts in your old thread. No need to have you go away again just to get me back on the 1st page. Although next time, if it happens again, a little warning would be nice so I can post on page one.;) I am thinking you do deserve some punishment for not letting me know sooner.:devil:;)

I would love to have my face right under you in the last picture! Yummy!

With your gorgeous beautiful self around it can't help be a beautiful day!

Thank you, southerncharm. I hope you have a great day.

Most definitely NOT!!!! I missed your pics and posts in your old thread. No need to have you go away again just to get me back on the 1st page. Although next time, if it happens again, a little warning would be nice so I can post on page one.;) I am thinking you do deserve some punishment for not letting me know sooner.:devil:;)

Did you say punishment? ;)

Very erotic. Thank you. :kiss:

Thank you, Inspirinious.

I know it's corny but no one else has said it yet: that dress would look even better on my bedroom floor ;)

BTW you are a hottie!!!! :kiss:

Your bedroom floor? Thank you, sexy :kiss:

So I have decided to start a new pic thread...hopefully you enjoy the ride. I'm always open to suggestions, so please feel free to speak up or drop me a PM.

My first series is just me in a dress. Enjoy :)

I always enjoy your rides. I'm very glad that you started this thread and I like the first series.
It's never just you in that lovely dress. It's a hot series of pics off a hot and sexy lady.;)

DAMN SO LOVELY SO HOT....

hugs :kiss:

fred

Thank you, Fred :kiss:

did my licking make a wet spot? :nana:

Hmmmmmm I don't think so. Care to show me yours and we can test what reaction it has? ;)

mmmmm hmmmmm :rolleyes::devil:

Thank you for stopping by Dirtyirishboy.

Looks like the dress is in your way. Why don't you just take it off? :rolleyes: :devil:

It added to the stimulation ;)

Damn that makes me hot!!

Thank you, Canihaveataste. So glad you like :)

Back