Tag in!

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
Okay, this is more just an idea I find funny than anything else, but I think a good story or two could be spun off out of it.

Essentially a couple is fucking and one of them realizes they are tired, are about to come too soon, or just need a break, so they hold up their hand and yell “Tag In!” And someone else runs over to tag in for them and to take over.

Could be magical or mundane, just figure it would be funny to literally have someone tagging in.

A couple possible ideas? I don’t know, lol:

Son marries an older woman who is more experienced than him and has appetites that he can’t possibly satisfy on his own yet. She of course is very kind about it but he wants to take care of his wife so he goes to dad for advice. Dad tells him to bring her by the old homestead and the family will help son out.

Son brings her home, everyone catches up and retires for the night. Wife gets aroused so son gets to it and they start passionately making love, but son can only last so long so right as wife is getting ready to tell him he did fine, no need to worry, son holds up his hand and yells “TAG IN!” And his brother runs into the room, slaps his hand, and tells him to take 5 before he jumps into the bed and starts fucking his brother’s wife, who is shocked but after a second very receptive. When brother gets worn out, he yells “TAG IN” and dad jumps in, by the next morning wife is fully satisfied and cuddling up with her husband, while the rest of the family (including the women) are all lying around the room exhausted

2. Roommates in college are pretty popular so their partners usually are attracted to both of them. So roommates will tag in when they need a break…but then their lovers start tagging in until the whole dorm is tagging in an out of a perpetual marathon fuck.

This is a fun idea. I'd do it in a humorous way, like a bit from the Kentucky Fried Movie.
The boyfriend calls Tag In and his brother comes to the rescue, and when the GF is trying to process it, mysteriously the brother's wife is the corner chair knitting like it's no big deal. She says with a southern drawl, "Just roll with it honey, they do this to me all the time!" After a while, Dad tags in, and now Mom and daughter are just chatting away, ignoring the whole thing. And the GF is just floored, but she's getting her brains fucked out, so ....
Finally, she's exhausted and beyond pleased, having been through three brothers and dad, with three women talking in the corner. After a few minutes of everyone recovering Mom gets up and grabs the boyfriend by the arm.
"Okay sweetie, you're up again. It's Momma's turn." She looks at the GF, lying there covered in sweat and cum, and smiles sweetly. "Welcome to the family sweetheart." Then Mom leads her boyfriend into the master bedroom.

Back